• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Henry!

Really nice to see your pics here!

All the best
    Jukka
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

• Hey Jukka,

Thank you - it's really nice to be here!

Comment

• Great stuff Henry- I must admit I like the undoubted shock value of the first Catharine image.
        Welcome
        Suz
        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Hey Suzi,

Thanks for the welcome

Shock value - I move further away from that the older I get. Maybe I should use shock more - it might even keep me young...

Comment

• Anything that keeps you young is a positive I say!

Comment

• Here's a silly cartoon I drew of JtR approaching Liz Stride on the night of her murder. I decided to stay away from the top hatted gentleman and went for the more realistic shabby look instead, much to the relief of the whole of Casebook! x'D
              Attached Files

Comment

• LOL shades of PFC Winterthing!

Shouldn't that be a 'Blow- Bob' ?

Comment

• Working on some new pieces
                  Can't post 'em tho at the mo
                  Suz

Comment

• I'm glad it made you laugh! It still makes me chuckle when I see it.

I have some comic strips I made about Kozminski being the Ripper and the behind the scenes action, if you know what I mean. I can post them if anybody is interested. I named them 'More bloody stories of Jack the Ripper,' dubbed that after my mum got sick of my sketch-books being shoved in her face every time I made a new one. I have only coloured a few on the computer though as I've not had time and the rest are scribbled all over my sketch books. Comedy has taken the place of some of the accuracy but I've tried to stick to the truth as much as I can.

I would love to see more of your art work! I can't wait to see them.

Comment

• Would be good to be able to post some pics again tho

Comment

• Awesome cartoon JtRMordke. ;-)
                        Last edited by Cameron; 08-04-2011, 11:35 PM.
                        Cameron

Comment

• Altered, How Did He Get Away?

Altered, How Did He Get Away?
                          Pastel, ink, gouache, charcoal on UArt paper with digital collage
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Cameron; 08-04-2011, 11:34 PM.
                          Cameron

Comment

• Hello Cameron!

Just couldn't help asking;

Does your painting mean, that JtR was a crooked copper?!

That thought came to my mind, when I read about this case a long, long, long time ago!

All the best
                            Jukka
                            "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

• Crooked Copper

Hello j.r-ahde,

No. I did the illustration to mainly show how a cop might have found one of the JTR victims.

At this point in my visual investigation in the JTR case the only thing's I dare to surmise about whom JTR might have been is that he was a local, he was a "he", he probably had an abusive mother, a mental disorder that he was born with and that knew very well how to blend back into his surroundings after he got his kill fix.

Thank you for your interest in my illustration.

;-)

-Cameron
                              www.artistcameronhampton.com/altered.html
                              Cameron

Comment

• Hi Cameron,

I love your use of colour here - it makes a very grim scene come to life and grab one's attention.

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
                                ...he probably had an abusive mother...
                                But I do wish mothers were not constantly blamed for their adult sons' extreme criminal behaviour. I simply don't believe there is any good evidence that for every violent male adult there was a mother who routinely got away with abusing her male child.

These killers are hard-wired to blame others for what they do. If one was brought up by his arthritic octogenarian granny he'd still try to shift the blame onto her somehow.

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                                X