No announcement yet.

Can't get past Maxwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitizers playing up again, sorry folks for the last post...my bad .

Helen x

Comment

• Prolly a Collingwood supporter
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	MAK ROTATED mouth.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	798225 Mouth and two wooden teeth.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
          I was inferring there were no alterations to the 'photo.

What we see is the result of boiling water applied to Mary Kelly's maxilla.

Was explained by an imminent medical researcher on these boards several years ago.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Maxilla.jpg Views:	91 Size:	134.8 KB ID:	797885
          Thanks DJA.

That's a new one on me and very interesting.

A rather determined attempt by JTR to disguise the fact the victim wasn't Kelly then.

Otherwise why apply boiling water to "Mary Kelly's" maxilla.

The crime scene investigators must have realized the purpose of this; that JTR didn't boil up the kettle for a cup of tea.
          Last edited by mpriestnall; 10-28-2022, 07:18 AM. Reason: the "Mary Kelly's" maxilla. -> "Mary Kelly's" maxilla.

Comment

• Probably disfiguring her face so that it would be unrecognizable at Saint Leonard's where her corpse was headed.

She was a local girl baptized there 29 years earlier.

Sutton was medical officer there from 1866.

Comment

• For those interested, Mark D explains more about his assertion re alterations of MJK's picture here:

and the correct thread to discuss this further would be:

Over on another thread MarkJD has kind of blown my mind postulating that the face in the famous MJK photo was intentionally obscured/vandalised/censored to possibly protect public decency etc. This to me at least makes a lot of sense. I have never been able to pick out any kind of detail. Which is strange as some accounts said
              Last edited by mpriestnall; 10-28-2022, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Name:	mary_jane_kelly 2_mutilated_body_restored_Col.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	798235 With all due respect,given the rest of the photograph,why would only the face be "censored" ?
                Used the color version as it fits,ie not too big.

Comment

Name:	MAK ROTATED mouth eyes nose.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	798237 Might be a better guess at eyes and nose with rotated mouth.

Comment

• Been trawling through some old posts .....
                    • 08-05-2020, 01:27 AM

Yes - it appears to be the lower part of her right femur from which the quadriceps muscle has been cut away. If skeletal remains are ever recovered in an exhumation there should be knife marks on that bone and also, probably on the bodies of the 5th and 6th cervical vertebra which Thomas Bond's autopsy report noted as having been deeply notched when her throat was cut. There would also be knife marks on the maxillary bones of the skull from the excision of most of her face.

Prosector
                    • Hi Jon

I think the murder of MJK was entirely different from the others. I think the reason he cut her face away was to prevent post mortem photography and later identification. Bond thought that he had folded the corner of the sheet over her face as he was hacking away at it. Perhaps if you had once known the person and felt something for her this is understandable.

Just a thought.

Prosector​

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                      Might be a better guess at eyes and nose with rotated mouth.
                      What a terrible reminder of just how brutal this crime was.

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

What a terrible reminder of just how brutal this crime was.
                        And a reminder of how brutal the establishment behaved. I believe that Jack was arrested post the double event, identified by the police and released. I believe therefore the murder of the Miller's Court was preventable. And worse, this victim was seen by the Jack, AMan, and the Met bosses, for want of better term, as "collateral damage", for I believe this murder was used to camouflage the relocation of MJK.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

And a reminder of how brutal the establishment behaved. I believe that Jack was arrested post the double event, identified by the police and released. I believe therefore the murder of the Miller's Court was preventable. And worse, this victim was seen by the Jack, AMan, and the Met bosses, for want of better term, as "collateral damage", for I believe this murder was used to camouflage the relocation of MJK.
                          Have you got any evidence of any of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

some theories are worth considering and evaluating. others just degrade the subject and turn it into a joke and should be called out for the rubbish they are - this is one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

some theories are worth considering and evaluating. others just degrade the subject and turn it into a joke and should be called out for the rubbish they are - this is one of them.
                              In the same way, some peoples opinions are worth considering and evaluating. Others not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Have you got any evidence of any of this?
                                I didn't pull this view out of thin air.

Comment

Working...
                                X