John Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Macdonald Triad View Post

You definitely have more restraint than most. I've watched these ad hominem/non sequitur attacks for weeks. Attack the person not the argument crap and I have to say the whole caveat thing was sheer ass hattery. If it wasn't for this post about my favorite suspect Richardson I would have never logged back in after years on hiatus.
    Its noticeable that you criticise me of the stuff that you’re resorting to yourself in most posts. Plenty of high horses are being ridden on here as ever (dish it out then bleat when someone responds). I’ve attacked no one. If you have that opinion of the caveat point then you’re also insulting the 16 posters who all voted on there. Perhaps you need a safe space where no one holds an opinion that you don’t like?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

He's probably on another account, Detective.
      If he is then he’s breaking Forum rules Constable.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Its noticeable that you criticise me of the stuff that you’re resorting to yourself in most posts. Plenty of high horses are being ridden on here as ever (dish it out then bleat when someone responds). I’ve attacked no one. If you have that opinion of the caveat point then you’re also insulting the 16 posters who all voted on there. Perhaps you need a safe space where no one holds an opinion that you don’t like?
        I didn't use your name. Believe it or not, not everything revolves around you.

Comment

If he is then he’s breaking Forum rules Constable.
          And that threatens you how exactly? Or are you the forum's hall monitor now?

Comment

I didn't use your name. Believe it or not, not everything revolves around you.
            As I started the ‘caveat poll’ thread it’s not exactly a stretch when you call it ‘ass hattery.’
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• But in all seriousness you really should take some time off from your full time job here. Like Cutbush was, you're probably suffering from "over study."

Comment

And that threatens you how exactly? Or are you the forum's hall monitor now?
                Nope. I’m just suggesting that Lynne Cates wouldn’t break the rules just to make a post when he has his own account.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

As I started the ‘caveat poll’ thread it’s not exactly a stretch when you call it ‘ass hattery.’
                  Didn't know you did lol but I guess it makes sense.

Comment

But in all seriousness you really should take some time off from your full time job here. Like Cutbush was, you're probably suffering from "over study."
                    Another one that gets on his high horse then proceeds to make insulting/mocking posts. And from a man who thinks that John Richardson killed and murdered a woman in his own mothers backyard then tells the police that he was there alone with a knife at a time when the doctor had informed them that she was probably already dead. And you mock me for even suggesting that Cutbush deserves a bit of consideration and further research as a suspect.

The word hypocritical comes to mind.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Didn't know you did lol but I guess it makes sense.
                      You couldn’t ‘detect’ that from seeing my name at the start? Ok.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Nope. I’m just suggesting that Lynne Cates wouldn’t break the rules just to make a post when he has his own account.
                        It's really none of your business though. You have a bad habit of assuming. Also going after people who've been on Ripper related TV documentaries. Fisherman, Trevor. While I don't dispute you have good knowledge I do believe you've warped your understanding of it because of basic jealousy. Now enough or I'm going to have to charge you for a 50 minute session.

Comment

Another one that gets on his high horse then proceeds to make insulting/mocking posts. And from a man who thinks that John Richardson killed and murdered a woman in his own mothers backyard then tells the police that he was there alone with a knife at a time when the doctor had informed them that she was probably already dead. And you mock me for even suggesting that Cutbush deserves a bit of consideration and further research as a suspect.

The word hypocritical comes to mind.
                          I never mocked you omg. I disagreed. So defensive.

Comment

It's really none of your business though. You have a bad habit of assuming. Also going after people who've been on Ripper related TV documentaries. Fisherman, Trevor. While I don't dispute you have good knowledge I do believe you've warped your understanding of it because of basic jealousy. Now enough or I'm going to have to charge you for a 50 minute session.
                            Jealousy? Of someone that’s been on tv? Really? I get on perfectly well with Paul Begg who has been on tv god knows how many times. And Paul disagrees strongly and has argued vigorously with Trevor on numerous issues. Is Paul jealous of Trevor too? Or do you think that just because someone has been on tv that we should just defer to their opinions?
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

As if anything that you say is worth paying attention to.

Or you for that matter, as this entire thead shows .
                              'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

I never mocked you omg. I disagreed. So defensive.
                                Really?

you really should take some time off from your full time job here
                                or this….

. Or are you the forum's hall monitor now?
                                or this….

. I didn't know Herlock has an actual job? So yes, he deserves a weekend break. At Colney Hatch..
                                You apparently don’t even know when you’re doing it.

​​​​​​​
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X