X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

By asking you if you invented it, all I'm pointing out is we have a fixed quote. If you rewrite it but use another phrase, that becomes you're creation - you invented it.
    I showed you that what you wrote was not exactly what was in the press quote, that's all.

What makes you think that I meant that I was quoting from the press?

If you look at # 6393, you will see that I was not quoting anything.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Sutton
    replied
    Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

Please stop writing identical posts - # 6634, # 6637 and # 6640 being identical.

I suggest that as you cannot refute the points I made in # 6627 and # 6633, you do what you did when I refuted your claim about Piser and stop replying.

PI you make an outrageous request.

If this chap stopped writing identical posts, then all communication would cease.

And that would be horrific!

Leave a comment:

• Paul Sutton
    replied
    [QUOTE=Wickerman;n823473]

Hmm, but you're not on tik-tok - are you familiar with the phrase "when in Rome....."?

I don't like to use them, but you've already established the fact you can't read the intent of a post by assuming negativity when it was not intended. A last resort would be to use a smiley face, I'm thinking you may understand that.
    Perhaps there's just no pleasing some people...

[Note to self..never use smilies with Mr Sutton]
    Ok. got it.

Well, if you're taking requests, then it's Dr Sutton MA (Oxon), DPhil (Oxon).

Now that seems pompous, but I think it's time. (SMILEY FACE AND UNFUNNY EMOJO OF SOMEONE GRINNING).
    Last edited by Paul Sutton; 10-22-2023, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied

I did not invent anything, am amazed that you should ask me whether I did, and surprised that you think that there is anything unusual about a person expecting to receive a binary answer when his honesty has been questioned.
    By asking you if you invented it, all I'm pointing out is we have a fixed quote. If you rewrite it but use another phrase, that becomes you're creation - you invented it.
    I showed you that what you wrote was not exactly what was in the press quote, that's all.

Leave a comment:

• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Your point is refuted.

Please stop writing identical posts - # 6634, # 6637 and # 6640 being identical.

I suggest that as you cannot refute the points I made in # 6627 and # 6633, you do what you did when I refuted your claim about Piser and stop replying.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

It is not, which is why you repeatedly make an identical one-sentence assertion without addressing the points I made.
    Your point is refuted.

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Sutton View Post

Incidentally, I'm in my late 50s, and would plead not to have smiley faces in anything directed at me! They're for teenagers on tik-tok.
    Hmm, but you're not on tik-tok - are you familiar with the phrase "when in Rome....."?

I don't like to use them, but you've already established the fact you can't read the intent of a post by assuming negativity when it was not intended. A last resort would be to use a smiley face, I'm thinking you may understand that.
    Perhaps there's just no pleasing some people...

[Note to self..never use smilies with Mr Sutton]
    Ok. got it.

Leave a comment:

• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1
    replied

Your point is refuted.

It is not, which is why you repeatedly make an identical one-sentence assertion without addressing the points I made.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

On the contrary, it is your point about Piser that was refuted.

You evidently have no satisfactory answers, which is why your responses resemble an LP on which the stylus has become stuck.
    Your point is refuted.

Leave a comment:

• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1
    replied

Your point is refuted.

On the contrary, it is your point about Piser that was refuted.

You evidently have no satisfactory answers, which is why your responses resemble an LP on which the stylus has become stuck.

Leave a comment:

• New Waterloo
    replied

I do not think Long said they were in front of number 29.
    Hi PI yes you are correct and I have made a mistake. Its not so clear in the WIKI which says they were outside 29. At the inquest Long says a few yards further along towards Brick Lane than 29. Not sure what the Press says. Will have a look. But bearing in mind Cadosch is sure about coming out at 5.32 he should have seen either the couple or Long. Its all doing my head in, but will think about this. I think there is an answer which allows for both witnesses to be correct. Thanks PI for your help

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

You have not refuted my point.

It has been suggested by some posters that the man who attacked Stride and shouted a well-known anti-Jewish insult, as a man of pronouncedly-Jewish appearance passed by, was himself a Polish Jew.

You have failed to produce evidence of a Polish Jew attacking a Gentile prostitute in the street - having nonchalantly claimed that Piser was such a case but opted for silence when your case was refuted - and evidently cannot produce evidence of Polish Jews shouting anti-Jewish insults as persons of pronouncedly-Jewish appearance passed by.

There is evidence of Gentiles commonly behaving that way in Whitechapel at that time.

Where is yours?

Your point is refuted.

Leave a comment:

• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1
    replied

Sorry, I didn’t realise that the goalposts would be moved.

Ive presented documented evidence of a proven Jewish person calling another proven Jewish person Lipski. Which refutes your point.

Just have the integrity to accept it and stop wriggling.

You have not refuted my point.

It has been suggested by some posters that the man who attacked Stride and shouted a well-known anti-Jewish insult, as a man of pronouncedly-Jewish appearance passed by, was himself a Polish Jew.

You have failed to produce evidence of a Polish Jew attacking a Gentile prostitute in the street - having nonchalantly claimed that Piser was such a case but opted for silence when your case was refuted - and evidently cannot produce evidence of Polish Jews shouting anti-Jewish insults as persons of pronouncedly-Jewish appearance passed by.

There is evidence of Gentiles commonly behaving that way in Whitechapel at that time.

Where is yours?

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

She had bought beer and potatoes, could not afford the price of a bed, and was looking to earn some money quickly in order to accumulate eightpence.

It is very unlikely that she would have bought anything more in the meantime.
    You’re racking up the silly points.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

Please provide an example of a Jewish person shouting 'Lipski!' as a person of pronouncedly Jewish appearance passed by.

Please provide an example of a Polish Jew attacking a prostitute in Whitechapel and shouting 'Lipski!' as a person of pronouncedly Jewish appearance passed by.
    Sorry, I didn’t realise that the goalposts would be moved.

Ive presented documented evidence of a proven Jewish person calling another proven Jewish person Lipski. Which refutes your point.

Just have the integrity to accept it and stop wriggling.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X