Was Israel Schwartz a form of Patsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

But he’s looney Michael. Pure invention that can be dismissed without wasting a second of thinking time.
    POT CALLING KETTLE.... Youre pure Trumpian in your denials...but people knew he fabricated, lied and misled anyway. Maybe you should keep that in mind.

Citing information that is within the confines of what Ive described over, and over, and over again is whats important here, as I said, I dont subscribe to his interpretations of what this all means,...Ive seen people come up with wild ideas even after staring with accepted facts...like would you believe some people use Schwartzs story to formulate that last half hour even though it wasnt deemed credible, or that they suggest a serial mutilator killed Stride but didnt mutilate because an interruption that is nowhere in any evidence happened? Hard to believe, right? People also think Mary Kelly was killed by a stranger trawling for street women, even though she was in her bed, undressed, in a dark and quiet room. Yea, its simply headshaking how people twist and ignore evidence.

Do you know that there are people here who believe that 4 witnesses who all agree with each others stories and times via independant interviews cannot be believed? Instead they defer to witnesses that have no secondary validation at all..none. Can you imagine any serious investigator throwing out the validated times for ones without any corroboration? Seems counter productive to any truth, eh?
    Last edited by Michael W Richards; 03-09-2021, 06:58 PM.
    Michael Richards

Comment

• like would you believe some people use Schwartzs story to formulate that last half hour even though it wasnt deemed credible,

This is untrue of course. It’s been explained to you in very simple terms, using actual written evidence but you dishonestly persist in saying it. Truly desperate stuff Michael.

or that they suggest a serial mutilator killed Stride but didnt mutilate because an interruption that is nowhere in any evidence happened?

Truly the most ludicrous assertion in the history of the case? You really should desist on this one Michael. It’s embarrassing.

Hard to believe, right? People also think Mary Kelly was killed by a stranger trawling for street women, even though she was in her bed, undressed, in a dark and quiet room. Yea, its simply headshaking how people twist and ignore evidence.

I know. I mean a prostitute taking a client back to her room and then undressing. Tell me it ain’t so Michael!! And the room was dark. It must have been a conspiracy after all, the killer couldn’t possible have turned out the light so that people might think that Mary wasn’t in. Nah, of course not....it must have been a conspiracy.

Do you know that there are people here who believe that 4 witnesses who all agree with each others stories and times via independant interviews cannot be believed?

I’ve also heard people say that Elvis is still alive.

Instead they defer to witnesses that have no secondary validation at all..none. Can you imagine any serious investigator throwing out the validated times for ones without any corroboration? Seems counter productive to any truth, eh

Your witnesses have no validation. In fact I’ll say it again Michael because I know that it’s true.....you’re dishonest in your assessment of witnesses. You’re a cherry picker. And guess what....i now have another thread to ask the question that you have avoided more times than I can remember. Here we go......put your hand over your eyes Michael.....

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN LOOKING AT SPOONERS EVIDENCE YOU ABSOLUTELY DELIBERATELY IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE SAID THAT HE’D ARRIVED AT THE YARD 5 MINUTES BEFORE LAMB BUT YOU EMPHASISE HIS ESTIMATED 12.35. EVERYONE CAN SEE WHICH OF THE TWO IS MOST VALID SO WHY DO YOU SETTLE ON THE LESS BELIEVABLE ONE? YOU WOULDN'T BE CHERRYPICKING WOULD YOU MICHAEL?

OH YEAH.....OF COURSE YOU WOULD.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
      X