This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Keep passing, and for god sake take Herlock with you, as his stuck on Long,Codosch Richardson contradiction. And Chapman was 100 per cent killed at 5.30am
    So you finally accept the truth?

One day you might make a sensible and unbiased post. There is no contradiction whatsoever except for Mrs Long’s timing. She might have gotten the time wrong or she might have seen two people unconnected to the case. Who knows?

The evidence that Phillips was in all likelihood wrong is self evident to all but the blind. How many experts are you willing to dismiss simply to bolster a theory that was discredited 40 years ago? What’s wrong with you? Expert after expert after expert after expert. Every single one of them telling us the same thing. Without exception Fishy. Every single one of them tells us that the methods used by a Victorian Doctor like Phillips are unsafe to rely on because so many criteria can affect the judgment (some of which a doctor in 1888 wouldn’t even have been aware of) Criteria that definitely existed with the murder of Annie Chapman. What medical qualifications do you possess which enable you to gainsay the whole of Forensic medicine? Why do you tell them that they are wrong when they say that these methods shouldn’t be used to estimate TOD accurately? You should be embarrassed about challenging authorities on a subject about which you know nothing. And no...I know nothing about it too. So I leave it to the experts. The authorities on the subject. Those that have written scholarly papers and standard textbooks on the subject. But no....we should ignore all of them because Fishy knows better!

And not only do you arrogantly dismiss Forensic authorities you now arrogantly dismiss Paul. This from a man that stands alone on the planet in his ridiculous, laughable, childish belief that Annie Chapman was killed in a posh carriage and carried into the backyard of 29 Hanbury Street! You really could not make this up!​​​​​​​
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• notice how he say about twenty past, which means about 20 past
      Yes. Which doesn’t mean exactly 5.20. He is giving an estimate. It’s called English. You should try it.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• .Thats the same Annie Chapman ''YOU'' believe hit the fence...... , stop using the timing excuse, stick to what we know
        Stop lying. I’ve never said that it was Annie Chapman that hit the fence.....ever. Provide the evidence that I’ve said this or admit that your e wrong...as usual.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Again stick to what is know, the ''NO'' was 5.22 the ''thud'' at 5.28 , dead at 5.23... 5 mins before the thud of Chapman hitting the fence. which ''YOU'' also believe was that noise . So her body couldn't have hit the fence when she fell ,unless of couse she took 5 mins to fall to the ground after being rendered unconscious dead at 5.23.
          More unintelligible drivel.

1. Tell me how Cadosch knew the exact time? We cannot be certain of exact times from people who it’s entirely possible didn’t own a watch or a clock. You do realise Fishy that this was 1888 Fishy and that people like Cadosch were extremely poor?

2. Please stop lying about me saying that Chapman’s body hitting the fence. I’ve never said. Ever. Get that into your head.

So your point about the gap between the no and the noise is simply waffle. Easily explained. You keep harping on about it because you can’t view things honestly.​​​​​​​
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• . Yet this is precisely what ''YOU'' believe happen in order to prove that Chapman was killed at 5.30 according to Codosch
            Staggering dishonesty!!

Even when I’ve explained to you several times you still keep posting this lie.

For the last time:

I DO NOT THINK THAT THE NOISE AGAINST THE FENCE WAS ANNIE’S BODY AS SHE FELL AFTER BEING MURDERED.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT FISHY?

I BELIEVE THAT THE NOISE AGAINST THE FENCE WAS THE MURDERER HIMSELF.

STOP POSTING LIES.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Nothing is against me except you Herlock . your same experts tell us that Eddowes couldn't have her kidney and uterus removed in 5 mins, but you conveniently choose to ignore them , shame on you .
              How many experts Fishy? Was it two? The rest of the experts that have looked into the case (a lot more than 2) have no problem with it.

The problem with Phillips though is that every single expert in the whole universe is in agreement that he couldn’t have predicted the TOD accurately.

I wish that you could read your own posts. What a joke.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• How is Richardson contradictory to any but Phillips?
                Would care to name those experts?
                Richardson was contradictory to inspector chandler at the crime scene and then at the inquest.

Wolf Vanderlinden i consider to be one.... 'Considerable Doubt' and the Death of Annie Chapman
                By Wolf Vanderlinden

Wolf Vanderlinden is the Associate Editor of Ripper Notes.
                " Very grave doubt now exists as to the exact time when the woman Chapman was murdered."

- The Daily News
                17 September, 1888

READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE.
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• one day you might make a sensible and unbiased post. There is no contradiction whatsoever except for mrs long’s timing. She might have gotten the time wrong or she might have seen two people unconnected to the case. Who knows?
                  herlock do you know what the word contradiction actually means , ?
                  'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• yes. Which doesn’t mean exactly 5.20. He is giving an estimate. It’s called english. You should try it.
                    which means 5.20 he gave a time , its called common sense ,which you lack

Comment

• stop lying. I’ve never said that it was annie chapman that hit the fence.....ever. Provide the evidence that i’ve said this or admit that your e wrong...as usual.
                      yes you have , its part of your theory you need to fit in with codoschs statement .stop pleading innocent

Comment

• 1. Tell me how cadosch knew the exact time? We cannot be certain of exact times from people who it’s entirely possible didn’t own a watch or a clock. You do realise fishy that this was 1888 fishy and that people like cadosch were extremely poor?

2. Please stop lying about me saying that chapman’s body hitting the fence. I’ve never said. Ever. Get that into your head.

So your point about the gap between the no and the noise is simply waffle. Easily explained. You keep harping on about it because you can’t view things honestly.
                        more denial on your behalf, you haven't proven a thing , fact 5.22 to 5.28 blows your theory apart end of story

Comment

• I BELIEVE THAT THE NOISE AGAINST THE FENCE WAS THE MURDERER HIMSELF.

More reason to not believe this fairy tale now we have the murdered hitting the fence

Comment

• How many experts Fishy? Was it two? The rest of the experts that have looked into the case (a lot more than 2) have no problem with it.

The problem with Phillips though is that every single expert in the whole universe is in agreement that he couldn’t have predicted the TOD accurately.

I wish that you could read your own posts. What a joke.
                            There you going again with the expert talk , stop using it if your not prepared to stand by what they say about Eddowes . ignore ignore ignore ,shame on you Herlock

Comment

• Regarding rigor mortis, which has been referred to as a means of calculating time of death. The onset is widely variable, but usually appears 1-6 hours after time of death, with 2-4 hours being the average time: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...y/rigor-mortis

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

Take it up with Journal of Neurology,Neurosurgery and Psychiatry,1981,44,255-257 as published in BMJ.

The report was "Chronic hypothermia following tuberculous meningitis" by DJ Dick,GL Sanders,M Sanders and MD Rawlins.

Chapman's stiffness could have been due to Pott's Disease.
                                Excerpt from the above ........ cut and pasted,as follows ....... NB rectal temp of 32C.

Sheremainedwellforthefollowingtwomonths,butwasagainadmittedinNovember1979,afterhavingseveralmajorseizures.Oncemoreshewasdrowsy,hypotensiveandherrectaltemperaturewas32°C.Onthisoccasionalthoughherconsciouslevelandbloodpressurereturnedtonormal,sheremainedhypothermic.Therectaltemperaturevariedbetween32°Cand345°Candwasnotimprovedbystoppingheranticonvulsantdrugs.TheEEGwasstilldiffuselydisturbedbutarepeatCATscanwasnormal.Psy-chometryshowedaverbalIQof74(borderlinesub-normalrange)andaperformanceIQof61(mildlysubnormalrange)withaseveredefectofshort-termmemorywhichwasproducingdisorientationoftime,place,personandcurrentevents.Oldrotelearningprocesseswerewellpreservedbutshehadproblemswithcomprehension,logicalthinkingandmotorco-ordination.Furtherinvestigationsofthehypothalamicandpituitaryfunction,cardiovascularreflexesandthermoregulatorystatuswerecarriedout.

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                                X