No announcement yet.

Real Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=perrymason;115152I think the fact that she ends up there so young and so desperate might have something to do with her feelings towards the kind of work she did and perhaps a less than business-like approach to her work ethic.

My best regards[/QUOTE]

Perhaps her apparent work wasn't her real "work" but a cover.

If she left a better area to move to Whitechapel, there must have been a reason.

curious

Comment

idea

Hello Curious.

"Perhaps her apparent work wasn't her real "work" but a cover."

This idea shows promise.

The best.
      LC

Comment

Indeed.
        She very well covered the fact that she was not a prostitute.

Amitiés,
        David

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
          Indeed.
          She very well covered the fact that she was not a prostitute.

Amitiés,
          David
          Based on what exactly? Mary Kelly was not a prostitute....really?

Originally posted by curious
          Perhaps her apparent work wasn't her real "work" but a cover.

If she left a better area to move to Whitechapel, there must have been a reason.
          Come on now, I honestly think that this really is going too far. A 'cover'.....this is serious I take it?

Originally posted by lynn cates
          This idea shows promise.
          Really, in what respect? I mean seriously, can't you see what you are doing here? You are basing these assumptions about Mary Kelly on nothing more than a whim, you might as well be saying she was Queen Victoria's secret bastard sister for all the sense this makes.

Mary Kelly was a down on her luck prostitute, who had been booted out of a series of lodgings for being rowdy when drunk or not paying the rent. If you are going to base all this, on the assumption that Mary Kelly was not her real name, then all of the C5 could have been 'under cover'
          protohistorian-Where would we be without Stewart Evans or Paul Begg,Kieth Skinner, Martin Fido,or Donald Rumbelow?

Sox-Knee deep in Princes & Painters with Fenian ties who did not mutilate the women at the scene, but waited with baited breath outside the mortuary to carry out their evil plots before rushing home for tea with the wife...who would later poison them of course

Comment

Originally posted by Sox View Post
            If you are going to base all this, on the assumption that Mary Kelly was not her real name, then all of the C5 could have been 'under cover'
            ...which is really not that different from the idea that a Prince passing himself off as a painter's younger brother was the root cause of the Ripper murders, and that said murders were the result of a Masonic plot designed to protect the interests of the Establishment.
            Last edited by Sam Flynn; 01-06-2010, 12:44 PM. Reason: removed statement that would have taken this thread totally off-topic.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

groups

Hello Sox and Sam. From which groups did Jenkinson recruit his operatives?

The best.
              LC

Comment

Originally posted by Sox View Post
                Based on what exactly? Mary Kelly was not a prostitute....really?

Read my post again and you'll see I meant exactly the contrary...
                She was a prostitute and nothing else, that's what I said.

Amitiés,
                David

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                  Not known drunken unfortunates, I'll wager. What use could they possibly be?
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post

The best.
                    LC
                    As Sam says, not destitute drunks that's for sure. Take ten minutes to think about it seriously, can you really see any of these women being militant revolutionaries? There is zero, nil, nadda, no reason whatsoever for believing that Kelly was involved in Fenian activities, that she was Nanny to the bastard heir to the throne holds more credence......and yes I'm joking.
                    protohistorian-Where would we be without Stewart Evans or Paul Begg,Kieth Skinner, Martin Fido,or Donald Rumbelow?

Sox-Knee deep in Princes & Painters with Fenian ties who did not mutilate the women at the scene, but waited with baited breath outside the mortuary to carry out their evil plots before rushing home for tea with the wife...who would later poison them of course

Comment

Working...
                    X