Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MJK1 & MJK3 camera positions - plan view. (Warning - graphic images)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post

I wouldn't waste time focusing on the classic 'show and tell' psychology adopted by several of the members on this site.
    Using cryptic sentences to tell us there's a hidden mystery, but revealing nothing of any credible value to progress the case.

The only anomaly that I've ever found unusual regarding the murder of MJK is the fact her death certificate says she was murdered in flat 1 instead of 13.

And apart from her inquest being rushed through disturbingly quickly, I see no other peculiarities that would warrant her death being suspicious outside the realms of her having been a murder victim.

RD
    Well there's also the other issue with MJK death . Reports and witness statements of seeing her alive the following morning at that is was someone else who was murdered in her place . Plenty of threads and topics on that scenario if ones interested .
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Well there's also the other issue with MJK death . Reports and witness statements of seeing her alive the following morning at that is was someone else who was murdered in her place . Plenty of threads and topics on that scenario if ones interested .
      What i find fascinating is that almost all the initial reports indicated she was murdered the next morning after bring spotted by at least 2 "witnesses."
      Initially there was no mention of her being slain in the early hours.

A similar thing happened with Nichols; the initial reports of multiple witnesses hearing a woman fleeing an attack close to the Jewish cemetery and then being heard heading South and then west into Bucks Row, plus the alleged blood trail zig zagging across the road and something resembling bloodied hand marks on a wall...were all discarded and forgotten about in favour of PC Neil's account etc...

Its quite remarkable how so many accounts from potential witnesses were just lost in the wind.
      It does make me wonder whether something that was discarded as irrelevant could have been a crucial clue and the police made a critical error of judgement

RD
      "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Surely an explanation is warranted to this bizarre nonsensical claim.?
        Not my claim.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
          Steve,

You seem to be getting the picture.

Simon
          No, just explaining your view.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Not my claim.

Steve
            Yes noted , its was a open question hoping for a response that never came .
            'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
            X