Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MJK1 & MJK3 camera positions - plan view. (Warning - graphic images)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgh View Post

Hi P,
    There's no need to move the bed away from the wall.
    If you check back amongst my posts in this thread you will see my explanation of how the camera could be set without moving anything.

Best
    Steve
    We discussed this years ago and by placing the camera on the bedding stuffed down between the bed and the partition wall and activating the shutter by a squeeze bulb, that perspective shot could be taken easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

We discussed this years ago and by placing the camera on the bedding stuffed down between the bed and the partition wall and activating the shutter by a squeeze bulb, that perspective shot could be taken easily.
      But why is her left leg in a different position?

It's not about how the shot could be taken without moving anything; it's about why the images don't match up regardless of angles, elevation and depth perception.

In MJK 1 we can clearly see the contours of both legs and IMO this photo is at a higher elevation than MJK 3.

I think the issue with the left leg renders MJK 3 as a fake.

Not in terms of technicality of how they took the photo, but what's actually being seen in the shot itself.

RD
      "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Hi RD

You might want to look at RichardH’s work on the various photos. His website is at jtr3d.com

He did an animation some years ago, centered on MJK’s left pinky, which showed precisely how the two photos lined up. Unfortunately it seems to have rotted away, many of his posts are now without attachments.

Perhaps someone else knows where to access it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post

But why is her left leg in a different position?

It's not about how the shot could be taken without moving anything; it's about why the images don't match up regardless of angles, elevation and depth perception.

In MJK 1 we can clearly see the contours of both legs and IMO this photo is at a higher elevation than MJK 3.

I think the issue with the left leg renders MJK 3 as a fake.

Not in terms of technicality of how they took the photo, but what's actually being seen in the shot itself.

RD
          We know for a fact that the killer moved Marys body, .... he put her left arm back across where he had been cutting after completing what he wanted. I think you are not recognizing something with the shot from the right side of the bed which also shows the night table. Look at that photo. Look at where her left hand is. That protrusion that seems semi transparent? I believe its her inner left thigh. Mary had both thighs denuded, but the left thigh was only denuded on the inside of the leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post
            Hi RD

You might want to look at RichardH’s work on the various photos. His website is at jtr3d.com

He did an animation some years ago, centered on MJK’s left pinky, which showed precisely how the two photos lined up. Unfortunately, it seems to have rotted away, many of his posts are now without attachments.

Perhaps someone else knows where to access it.
            Most of the old website content has gone. I might have it somewhere and I can re-upload it.

Do you (people of this thread) think it might be a good idea for me to redo the room using 2024 tech to get a really accurate 3D/VR version to use in further discussion?
            My original version of room 13 is still online and I've just uploaded a vid which features room 13. If you check out the link you can see that it would be useful to have a walk around the room to view the scene from all the various angles discussed in this thread so far.
            The room is pretty accurate and the positions of Mary/bed etc are IMO very accurate.
            Here is the link:

You'll see that you can view the legs/hands positions from any angle. And if it's not considered accurate then maybe we can develop a version that is closer to what we all generally like.
            JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
            JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
            ---------------------------------------------------
            JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post

Most of the old website content has gone. I might have it somewhere and I can re-upload it.

Do you (people of this thread) think it might be a good idea for me to redo the room using 2024 tech to get a really accurate 3D/VR version to use in further discussion?
              My original version of room 13 is still online and I've just uploaded a vid which features room 13. If you check out the link you can see that it would be useful to have a walk around the room to view the scene from all the various angles discussed in this thread so far.
              The room is pretty accurate and the positions of Mary/bed etc are IMO very accurate.
              Here is the link:

You'll see that you can view the legs/hands positions from any angle. And if it's not considered accurate then maybe we can develop a version that is closer to what we all generally like.

I think anything you upload is pure quality and can only be a good thing for all of us.

Richard, can I please clear one thing up; was there a gap between her bed and the partition wall?

I was always under the impression that there was no space and the bed was plush up against the partition?

If MJK 3 is authentic and there WAS a space between the bed and wall, then was there room for the killer to fit in that gap as he cut Mary?

Having a gap between the bed could mean that the generally accepted idea that the killer was behind Mary as she faced the partition wall, could now alter that perspective somewhat.

Curious.

RD

Comment

I have to second what RD said about your content Richard. If you still have the content from the old website then you should upload it again. Thanks.
                Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post

I was always under the impression that there was no space and the bed was plush up against the partition?

If MJK 3 is authentic and there WAS a space between the bed and wall, then was there room for the killer to fit in that gap as he cut Mary?

Having a gap between the bed could mean that the generally accepted idea that the killer was behind Mary as she faced the partition wall, could now alter that perspective somewhat.

Curious.

RD
                  Welcome to the Bolster debate. The bed is not flush to the wall, there is bedding stuffed down between them. The camera could have been placed there for the shot back over her towards the nighttable. Some say its a Bolster stuffed down there, some say bedding, for me, bedding is acceptable. And no, there would not be enough room for the killer/cutter to work from that side.

As for Marys position when first attacked, she is facing the partition wall, on her right side, towards the upper part of the bed and oriented to the right hand side. The blood splashes on that wall indicate arterial spray. The gap that the bedding made may not even have been there when he attacked, he might have stuffed it there before taking Mary apart.

She was on her right side facing the wall towards the right side of the bed, a position anyone might have found themselves in when their partner arrives after they had retired and intends to slip into bed with them. You know, you just scootch over a bit.

Last edited by Michael W Richards; 08-14-2024, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

Welcome to the Bolster debate. The bed is not flush to the wall, there is bedding stuffed down between them. The camera could have been placed there for the shot back over her towards the nighttable. Some say its a Bolster stuffed down there, some say bedding, for me, bedding is acceptable. And no, there would not be enough room for the killer/cutter to work from that side.

As for Marys position when first attacked, she is facing the partition wall, on her right side, towards the upper part of the bed and oriented to the right hand side. The blood splashes on that wall indicate arterial spray. The gap that the bedding made may not even have been there when he attacked, he might have stuffed it there before taking Mary apart.

She was on her right side facing the wall towards the right side of the bed, a position anyone might have found themselves in when their partner arrives after they had retired and intends to slip into bed with them. You know, you just scootch over a bit.

Thank you for clarifying that for me Michael

So in terms of the height and angle of arterial spray; was Mary laying down flat on her right side, or perhaps kneeling away from her killer?

If her neck was stabbed then the killer could be either left or right handed, but if her neck was cut and sliced across; then how did the killer get the leverage if Mary was laying down?

It's also interesting how Mary's throat was attacked while she was still alive and had blood pressure.

With the previous murders it seems more likely that the killer used strangulation to subdue his victims and then only cut their throat after he had lowered them down and they were incapacitated.

So why the different approach with Mary?

Am i correct in saying that he didn't strangle Mary first like he did with the other victims?

Fascinating indeed

RD

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                      I have to second what RD said about your content Richard. If you still have the content from the old website then you should upload it again. Thanks.
                      I've found the old animations of Mary's left hand.
                      Uploaded here:

Comment

You've all been cheated and deceived. MJK2 and MJK3 were faked. They were not taken sequentially, and there is nothing to be found in one photograph which confirms detail from the other. Even the "left" hand seen in MJK3 is wrong, being the "right" hand of the person hiding just out of plain sight.
                        Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                          You've all been cheated and deceived. MJK2 and MJK3 were faked. They were not taken sequentially, and there is nothing to be found in one photograph which confirms detail from the other. Even the "left" hand seen in MJK3 is wrong, being the "right" hand of the person hiding just out of plain sight.
                          Simon
                          'MJK2 and MJK3' were faked - Have you got verifiable evidence that you can share with us?
                          If 'you've all been cheated and deceived', why haven't you? Are you privy to information that we are not?
                          Do you know who faked them?

Finally, is there any point continuing to deconstruct/analyse them or indeed create 3D/VRs reconstructions if they are essentially worthless and legitimately have nothing whatsoever to do with the case?

It would be good to know once and for all if these photos can be totally discounted so we don't have to waste any more precious time on them. I can then delete all my 3D work on these photos and concentrate on legitimate case material.

thanks in advance.

Comment

Richard,

There is plenty of evidence pointing to MJK2 and MJK 3 being faked.

I was cheated and deceived by these two photographs for quite a time, but no longer.

Am I privy to information that you are not? No. All the evidence is sitting there for all to see. Believers in the pics simply need to snap out of the fugue they're in. I did. It's liberating.

I don't know who took MJK2. Yes, he had a camera, but it's who paid him to press the shutter that really matters.

As to your other questions, it gives me no pleasure to agree with you.

Simon​
                            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                              Richard,

There is plenty of evidence pointing to MJK2 and MJK 3 being faked.

I was cheated and deceived by these two photographs for quite a time, but no longer.

Am I privy to information that you are not? No. All the evidence is sitting there for all to see. Believers in the pics simply need to snap out of the fugue they're in. I did. It's liberating.

I don't know who took MJK2. Yes, he had a camera, but it's who paid him to press the shutter that really matters.

As to your other questions, it gives me no pleasure to agree with you.

Simon​
                              Okay.
                              thanks for the reply.

So can you guarantee to me that both those photos are certainly 100% fakes?
                              I am currently in the process of totally redoing my 3D renders of No13 based entirely on these two photos. So it will save me a great deal of time and frustration if you can confirm the photos are fake.

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post

I've found the old animations of Mary's left hand.
                                Uploaded here:
                                https://jtr3d.com/mary-kelly-hand-position-animations/
                                Good work. Thanks Richard.

Regards, Gazza
                                Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X