Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that MJK's leg bone in the crime scene photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

Ah...another one of your stories is it? I know full well who issued it and what the presumptions were used to validate it at this time. Something that was on the back burner for some time, but only overtly warranted in this case. Having nothing to do with the person seen with Mary entering her room at 11:45.

But Ill get some cocoa for storytime anyway...
    You now have Hutchinson entering her room at 11.45 ????
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

I dont recall saying that Blotchy Face is Hutchinson, do you? Where was that reference then...

Its still off topic, but the Pardon offer only seemed reasonable in a murder where more than one man is suspected. In this case, the loitering man offers that possibility. The only time in a Canonical murder that a murder site is within view of a witness and they see someone lurking watching that site. Its a prudent call really.

George Hutchinson discredits his own story by virtue of the 4 day delay incoming forward at all, by the fact that he doesnt do so before the Inquest, and that his story contains what can only be described as impossible details in the middle of the night, from a distance. By showing up after the Inquest he neatly avoids having to be shown to Sarah Lewis for id, or any of Marys closest friends like Maria and Julia. Or Elizabeth. He claims he saw these things, but I believe it more accurate to say he claims the role of wideawake. He takes that shell of a man, and inserts someone who claims to be a friend of Marys, to know her by name on the street, just watching out to be sure everything was ok for Mary with this wealthy dude she takes into her room. What that move does is it invalidates Wideawake as an Accomplice in Marys murder.

it nullifies the offer. It closes discussion on whether there was more than 1 man. Which in Marys case, might well be the truth.
      Michael Richards

Comment

So,a complete unknown in "wideawake" has got a case of remorse.
        He contacts Dr Phillips,who pushes Matthews for a pardon.
        That works for me. Congratulations

Personally,I suspect sailor man Hutchinson.
        He has a history of unexplained children living in his household.
        The parents of one resided in Primrose Street,very close to Phillips' residence.

Regarding Jack having "ripped Mary Kelly's face off" .....
        That operation, as described by one of London's best private sector pathologists and medical researchers tells us how part of that was done.

The Inquest tells us that her lips were blanched.
        That required boiling water and explains the kettle's spout melting off.
        Wood or coal must have been used,which assists us with the time frame.

When people have trouble with Mary's features in the excellent blown up photo,they are looking at the "mask" having been replaced.
        The eyes are askew, as are the lips.
        There is actually little in the way of "slash marks".
        Some of her hair has been placed over her face.

We have more than enough evidence,yet fail to use it.
        Last edited by DJA; 11-07-2020, 12:57 PM.

Comment

The only time in a Canonical murder that a murder site is within view of a witness .........
          Absolute nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
            So,a complete unknown in "wideawake" has got a case of remorse.
            He contacts Dr Phillips,who pushes Matthews for a pardon.
            That works for me. Congratulations

Personally,I suspect sailor man Hutchinson.
            He has a history of unexplained children living in his household.
            The parents of one resided in Primrose Street,very close to Phillips' residence.

Regarding Jack having "ripped Mary Kelly's face off" .....
            That operation, as described by one of London's best private sector pathologists and medical researchers tells us how part of that was done.

The Inquest tells us that her lips were blanched.
            That required boiling water and explains the kettle's spout melting off.
            Wood or coal must have been used,which assists us with the time frame.

When people have trouble with Mary's features in the excellent blown up photo,they are looking at the "mask" having been replaced.
            The eyes are askew, as are the lips.
            There is actually little in the way of "slash marks".
            Some of her hair has been placed over her face.

We have more than enough evidence,yet fail to use it.
            Not sure how to deal with all that, but it is reported that Mary had a flap of forehead skin covering her eyes, as a result of the slashing. Barnetts ID, although reported to have taken place at the scene, likely took place at the morgue, which is why he could see her eyes to use as 1 of 2 features he recognized.

As to the witness with a view to a murder site at or before the time of the murder...its the fact that the person is seen by someone..that is the context.
            Michael Richards

Comment

Barnetts ID, although reported to have taken place at the scene, likely took place at the morgue, which is why he could see her eyes to use as 1 of 2 features he recognized.

As to the witness with a view to a murder site at or before the time of the murder...its the fact that the person is seen by someone..that is the context.
              How much have you had to drink?

Rhetorical question,from that garbage reckon you've lost count by now!

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post

How much have you had to drink?

Rhetorical question,from that garbage reckon you've lost count by now!
                I thought you said youve done the requisite research so I naturally assumed you would have read about those details. People that use known data when making point instead of engaging in creative writing arent drunks. Just saying something doesnt make it true, you do know that dont you? That proof thing...you know, substance to support a point? Try it. Im sure youll find it sobering.
                Michael Richards

Comment

Barnett did not identify Mary Kelly at the Shoreditch Vestry Board's mortuary.

I would genuinely be interested if you have supporting evidence.

Quite happy to be proven wrong.

Comment

Not sure how to deal with all that, but it is reported that Mary had a flap of forehead skin covering her eyes, as a result of the slashing. Barnetts ID, although reported to have taken place at the scene, likely took place at the morgue, which is why he could see her eyes to use as 1 of 2 features he recognized.

I thought I had read or seen this report, MWR; yes, I believe that you can see the flap covering over her right eye in the photo; the left side of her face is mostly indiscernible.

​​

there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• No more Corona for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                        No more Corona for you!
                        It's Modelo and 1800 and Los Tucanes

I'll outline the flap out when I get a chance.

Comment

• Modelo is classified as light beer here.

1800 is rated as one of the worst beers in the world.

If you lost two cans,it's not a big loss

Listening to Bob Dylan myself.Turkey 'n Cola.

Comment

Modelo is classified as light beer here.

1800 is rated as one of the worst beers in the world.

If you lost two cans,it's not a big loss

Listening to Bob Dylan myself.Turkey 'n Cola.
                            Considering 1800 is tequila, I can see why it's classified as one of the worst beers in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post

Considering 1800 is tequila, I can see why it's classified as one of the worst beers in the world.
                              Oops,800.Miller crap.

That Turkey wet my whistle. About to open a bottle of 12 Ouzo.

Cheers mate!

Comment

Oops,800.Miller crap.

That Turkey wet my whistle. About to open a bottle of 12 Ouzo.

Cheers mate!
                                Wet the whistle and soaked the sponge, me thinks lol cheers to you and Bobby D

But it won't be over till they clear his name And give him back the time he's done
                                Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been
                                The champion of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X