Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that MJK's leg bone in the crime scene photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.J.H. View Post
    Thanks, it's even more impressive with a rotation... do you think she has a piece of fabric stuck on the face, as well as hair? I still don't recognize nose and eyes, perhaps lips?
    I always wonder if what look like cracks on her face are part of the damage done or a part of the image itself? I think I can make out a closed eye in the upper left part of the face but that is it. The lower half is a complete mystery.

Tristan

Comment

Originally posted by Losmandris View Post

I always wonder if what look like cracks on her face are part of the damage done or a part of the image itself? I think I can make out a closed eye in the upper left part of the face but that is it. The lower half is a complete mystery.

Tristan
      Yeah, there's a weird cracked eggshell effect on her face. I don't know if it's hair, damage, photo quality or image processing.

Comment

Yes - it appears to be the lower part of her right femur from which the quadriceps muscle has been cut away. If skeletal remains are ever recovered in an exhumation there should be knife marks on that bone and also, probably on the bodies of the 5th and 6th cervical vertebra which Thomas Bond's autopsy report noted as having been deeply notched when her throat was cut. There would also be knife marks on the maxillary bones of the skull from the excision of most of her face.

Prosector

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Yeah, there's a weird cracked eggshell effect on her face. I don't know if it's hair, damage, photo quality or image processing.
          probably a bit of all of it with perhaps veins thrown in
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Would be interesting to find out what/which? Any photo experts out there?

Tristan

Comment

Working...
            X