Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that MJK's leg bone in the crime scene photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O have you seen the devle with his mikerscope and scalpul a-lookin at a kidney with a slide cocked up

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HGS Mikerscope.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	744889 Sutton's.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post

Unfortunately, the eggshell/cracked effect is due to artefact that has crept in during the life of the multiply-copied image. And this is made worse when the image is scaled up and the resolution increased. The image I created (the hi-res one that features on this thread) is actually pushed too far which is why her face is so 'cracked'. If I could get hold of a first-gen or the original (fat chance!) image then the results would obviously be a lot better!

I'll work on it.

The link (below) leads to the page on my blog with several other hi-res images of Miller's Court crime scene.
        https://jtr3d.com/2017/07/25/mjk2-cl...loured-hi-res/

And I'll keep adding to this page as and when I get more/better image results.
        If anyone knows where I can get my hands on some good quality originals that would be fab!
        But it begs the question...

why is the eggshell cracking that LOSMANDRIS poined-out only localized to Mary Jane's face?

The cracking doesn't extend into her hair or across her arm or along the femur or universally across the grainy photo; it is all contained on what might be considered the skin of her face.

The face was gashed in all directions
        there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

'cause it's her hair!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post

i believe she was actually asleep when she was attacked and briefly managed to cry out “oh murder” as the ripper began to strangle her.

her body looks like she is laying in a sleeping position; aside from her legs of course which have been prized open.

the injuries inflicted are beyond human

TRD
            If thats the case thats when the defense wounds occur, and Elizabeth heard nothing after that "oh-murder", having stated that she heard when things were moved about in Marys room. So no struggle or defense after "oh-murder", and not the way the phrase was often used at the time either. It was more often used to signify annoyance. Like "Bloody Hell" would be today.
            Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post

The main reason to pardon accomplices would be because you're trying to catch the big fish OR there are police or police informants involved. It certainly does seem suspicious that Warren would do that

TRD
              The ONLY reason Warren would have concluded it was worth issuing on this murder is in my opinion, Wideawake.
              Michael Richards

Comment

Blotchy?

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
                  Blotchy?
                  I dont see why Blotchy would be considered a possible Accomplice. Based on the evidence. I realize youve suggested he was there to drug Mary, but thats not within any known evidence. As it is he would almost certainly be a prime Suspect, and this lookout seen by Sarah is the possible Accomplice. From the investigators perspective.
                  Michael Richards

Comment

Having actually conducted research,it was Dr Phillips who pushed for the pardon.

His main target being sailor man Hutchinson.

Comment

Having actually conducted research,it was Dr Phillips who pushed for the pardon.

His main target being sailor man Hutchinson.
                      Are you sure youve researched these crimes, because Warren issued it, and whethere Phillips supported it or not has no bearing on Warrens authority to act without consulting medical opinion. This was about Accomplices, nothing Phillips medical opinions would factor in on. Are you sure youve researched these cases...I can say that I have, having studied them since you were tossing doodoo about in your pram, but as far as Ive read these were not 5 women all connected by any blackmail conspiracy, its not even been established that they were linked to a single killer...in fact the only one who seems to espouse that wild blackmail notion is you.

Off your high horse junior,..you deal with men and women who have already read what you might someday read..and years ago.

Just saying, if I had some crackpot idea about these cases I wouldnt throw stones at people who actually use the evidence instead.
                      Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

Are you sure youve researched these crimes, because Warren issued it, and whethere Phillips supported it or not has no bearing on Warrens authority to act without consulting medical opinion.
                        In fact,Warren did not issue it or make the decision.

That was in the hands of Henry Matthews.

There is a story behind the whole thing,which you are obviously unaware of.

Your idea of research is reading others'. Poorly.

Comment

Personally, I find this short video explains it best -

Comment

Hey Abbott ..... um,Abby......someone has pinched your act!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Abbott_costello_frankenstein.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	745609

Last edited by DJA; 11-05-2020, 04:10 AM.

Comment

In fact,Warren did not issue it or make the decision.

That was in the hands of Henry Matthews.

There is a story behind the whole thing,which you are obviously unaware of.

Your idea of research is reading others'. Poorly.
                              Ah...another one of your stories is it? I know full well who issued it and what the presumptions were used to validate it at this time. Something that was on the back burner for some time, but only overtly warranted in this case. Having nothing to do with the person seen with Mary entering her room at 11:45.

But Ill get some cocoa for storytime anyway...
                              Michael Richards

Comment

And If you think that being a researcher includes posting wild theories using snippets in time about these crimes and the people related to them, I think your misusing the term.
                                Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X