Victim's simularities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
    Not a world away from later descriptions of a man seen in Hanbury St., & Berner St.
    Regards, Jon S.
    And not a world away from Sailor Man and the Dorset Street loiterer either.

Comment

Bang On The Money

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
      The man:
      "Aged about 30, height 5 ft. 6 in.; face sunburnt, with fair moustache; dressed in dark coat, light trousers, and wideawake hat."

Not a world away from later descriptions of a man seen in Hanbury St., & Berner St.

I wouldn't rule this out.

Regards, Jon S.
      Nor would I, Wickerman. I hadn't really looked at this before. "Not a world away from" later descriptions? It's pretty much bang on apart from the "face sunburnt" aspect, but sunburn would have faded by the time of the later murders.

Very interesting.
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Hi Bridewell, the Wilson case is certainly interesting.
        Ada Wilson lied and didn't tell the police she was a prostitute and the man a client she brang home.
        Same kind of lie with Emma Smith and her unbelievable gang.

Incidentally( ), Ada Wilson lived very close to Fleming's home in the 70s (in Wellington Street, renamed Cyprus Street). Fleming didn't move to Whitechapel until August or September, he was still in BG in early 1888.

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
          And not a world away from Sailor Man and the Dorset Street loiterer either.
          All considered then, you think this is Fleming?
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

I would formulate it another way. I believe the Wilson case could well be an early ripper work, for it is clearly an attempted murder and not a burglary gone wild.
            As for Fleming, imo he is the best suspect, obviously the best. But I'm off-thread and I don't want to sadden Mike's Sunday.
            Last edited by DVV; 01-29-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Regarding the "attempted murder", we have indeed every reason to qualify the case as such.

Rose Bierman said : " I don't know what kind of wound Mrs Wilson has received, but it must have been deep, I should say, from the quantity of blood in the passage".

And from ELO, 31 March : "It is thought impossible that the injured woman can recover."

Comment

representation

Hello Addy. Umm, I meant that your seeing it as a progression is psychological. (Are the stairs coming towards or going away? Neither--it is a 2-D representation.)

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

solicitation

Hello David. Completely disagree IF you mean they were soliciting when killed.

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                    Hello David. Completely disagree IF you mean they were soliciting when killed.

Cheers.
                    LC
                    Obviously they solicited first, and successfully. Or so it seemed, until they got killed.

Comment

Kate

Hello David. Sorry, but I'm not biting. No way for Kate.

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

She was fresh from Somalia and infibulated ?

Comment

French

Hello David. Hmm, nice French phrase? I'd have said "Fresh from gaol and bursting to piddle."

Cheers.
                          LC

Comment

Do not confuse broken-English from the Horn and Somali from the Riviera, or you will get a fine hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
                              Incidentally( ), Ada Wilson lived very close to Fleming's home in the 70s (in Wellington Street, renamed Cyprus Street). Fleming didn't move to Whitechapel until August or September, he was still in BG in early 1888.
                              oh God Almighty, yes of course he does, yea' yea' yea'

Comment

Hi Lynn,

You mean it is psychological for all people who say there was a Jack the Ripper? I'm sorry, I don't following your line of thinking. And what do you mean with psychological? That it is "sick" to think of a serial killer when a series of (seemingly) the same murders take place? How would you explain it then? If there are only 2 murderers in this case (as you believe), then one of them must have murdered three/four women (if you consider the C5, either including or excluding Liz Stride). Isn't that by definition a serial killer?

Greetings,

Addy

Comment

Working...
                                X