X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A well-choreographed play it was not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

No, Spooner was in Fairclough, I just used him as an example. For the source to claim they had seen what they claimed, that source would have to have been in Fairclough - like Spooner.
      Thats why I mentioned his girlfriend, and the 'sweetheart' couple - more potential sources from Fairclough. There was also a Mr. Harris who stepped out of his house, we had no statement from him.

"...I did not meet any one as I was hastening to Berner-street except Mr. Harris, who was coming out of his house in Tiger Bay,..."
      Okay, but along with a source, we need a communication channel.

Well, Diemschutz, Eagle & Kozebrodski make no mention of this other chase in their statements, either in or out of court. Besides, they knew what the correct time was.
      A young Russian Pole, named M. Kozebrodski, born in Warsaw, and who spoke the English language imperfectly, gave the following information:- I was in the club last night. I came in about 6.30 in the evening and I have not been away from it since. About 20 minutes to 1 this morning Mr Diemshitz called me out into the yard. He told me there was something in the yard, and told me to come and see what it was.

Remember how Eagle described the streets?

"I came along by the small streets in this district, but noticed nothing unusual. There were a number of men and women about, as there always are about that time; but the streets were not more lively than usual, and I saw nothing suspicious."

The streets were not deserted.
      Agreed, the streets were not deserted. PC Smith also made comments to the same effect. Therefore, we seem to have the choice of accepting that the "Schwartz Pursuit" was witnessed, but other witnesses perceived the situation quite differently to Schwartz, or that the pursuit went mysteriously unwitnessed.
      Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

Working...
      X