The Schwartz/BS Man situation - My opinion only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Schwartz/BS Man situation - My opinion only

The situation looks to me as if he starts pulling her from the gateway into the street but then in a split second (maybe because of her hesitancy to move or some sort of anger - something that's over within a second or less), throws her down into the gateway with an intent to strike her - because of what has just spiked him. Maybe he slightly pushes her back.

So essentially - he grabs her by the arm, she says something that triggers him and he pushes or knocks or punches or whatever her back slightly into the gateway/where they're standing.

All the while Stride grasps those blasted cachous

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
      I think they were probably magic cachous!

Comment

If I'm right the cachous were found once the body was discovered around 15 minutes later. No evidence (that exists today) proves that when BS Man attacked Stride she was holding cachous. The most we can say is that it is very likely she had the cachous in erhhand when she was murdered. 15 minutes later.

There is no indication she held the cachous in her hand or fingers when she was attacked by Schwartz's man.

Comment

We dont know what time Stride was murdered. It's possible that she was attacked by another man after BS Man, assuming he existed, but that seems far too coincidental to me.

And no way does she voluntarily enter a pitch black passage, calmly taking the cachous, with brutal BS Man-not likely at anytime, and certainly not during the Ripper scare!

Comment

One question that’s always bothered me is - did the ripper remain at large by doing things like drawing attention to himself by being witnessed attacking a victim in the Street?

Comment

The fact that others believed Israels story at all isn't enough reason to assume it actually happened, nor that it happened in the way his translator reported. In the physical evidence there is evidence that Liz Strides scarf was grabbed and twisted and that it remained that way while he made the single draw across her throat. That for me suggests that she had her back turned to him at the time, and that wouldn't be consistent with a premise that she was heading into the passageway. I believe it indicates she was heading out into the street and was brought back by the choking scarf technique.
              Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Sleuth1888 View Post

There is no indication she held the cachous in her hand or fingers when she was attacked by Schwartz's man.
                Attaboy! those cachous were on the ground already.

As she collapsed, her hand fell on them, or next to them. They wedged between her thumb & first finger as her fingers began to curl up, her hand began to clench.
                See, it's just that simple!

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Schwartz saw the BS man incident some 15 minutes before her body was discovered. Plenty of time for reconciliation and for stride to then enter willingly into the court with the man -at which point she takes out the cashoo. and is murdered. Seems unlikely she would do that though after the incident, but according to some on here it was no big deal.
                  "Is all that we see or seem
                  but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                  quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

that didn't take long lol
                    "Is all that we see or seem
                    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

If Wess is to be believed, "Pipe Man" was a member of the club, so why didn't he mention that story at the inquest?

Why didn't Brown see "Pipe Man" and why didn't he hear somebody shout "Lipski"? Most important of all, why didn't he see Schwartz and "Pipe Man" run past him?

Why didn't Fanny hear the "Lipski" shout?

Why didn't Mrs Deimshitz and her helper ( I forget her name) hear the "Lipski" shout?

Take Schwartz out of the equation and all the testimonies add up. Put him in and nothing makes sense. Including his two different versions of what he claimed happened.
                      dustymiller
                      aka drstrange

Comment

Originally posted by drstrange169 View Post
                        Take Schwartz out of the equation and all the testimonies add up. Put him in and nothing makes sense. Including his two different versions of what he claimed happened.
                        Thank you.

Comment

Schwartz's testimony is supported in part by Fanny Mortimer and James Brown. It's contradicted by nothing. BS Man pulled Stride from the gateway and pushed her into the street, probably because she solicited him and she was in his way. This was 15 minutes before she was murdered.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                            Schwartz's testimony is supported in part by Fanny Mortimer and James Brown. It's contradicted by nothing. BS Man pulled Stride from the gateway and pushed her into the street, probably because she solicited him and she was in his way. This was 15 minutes before she was murdered.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                            She also supports the existence of the grapes .......
                            You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                              Hello Tom,

Nice to see you back posting again. You were gone way too long.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                              X