Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Hello George,

What we also have to consider is the police. They interviewed everyone. The results of those interviews don’t survive but what we can say for a fact is that the police (who also spoke to Kozebrodski and Hoschberg as well as Eagle, Gillman, Diemschutz and Mortimer and every single person on site) came to the firm conclusion that Diemschutz discovered the body at 1.00. They themselves heard what Hoschberg and Kozebrodski said and they themselves, with far fuller facts than we have, dismissed them. So I’ll go with the people who were there on the scene and spoke to witnesses face to face.

On your last point George we will have to agree to disagree. I don’t think that the club members would have thought for a second that they’d get blamed and punished for a ripper murder.
    Hi Herlock,

The police conducted interviews but they neither dismissed Hoschberg and Kozebrodski, nor concluded that Diemschutz discovered the body at 1.00.

Smith testified he saw Stride between 12:30 and 12:35 and that he was back at the start of his beat, the Harris corner at 1:00 - i.e. 25-30 minutes later - the time duration that he stated for his beat. This is the "exact" time Diemshitz testified he was at the same corner, but Smith's testimony did not support him. Lamb testified he was at the yard at, or before one. This does not support Diemshitz. If you're going with the people who were there on the scene and spoke to witnesses face to face, and then gave testimony that conflicted with Diemshitz, your only conclusion can be that they considered Diemshitz to be mistaken or that they were aware of the problem of clock time zones.

The police were not in a postion to dismiss the evidence of Hoschberg and Kozebrodski. The police were not there when the body was discovered, and the testimony they gave certainly did not support Diemshitz version of the event.

You are free to disagree with me on you last point, but realise that you are also disagreeing with the Jewish merchants who suffered property damage as a result of the previous murders and with Sir Charles Warren.

Cheers, George
    They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
    Out of a misty dream
    Our path emerges for a while, then closes
    Within a dream.
    Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

Point me to the post where I say that I dismiss Mackenzie as a victim…….I’ll wait.

GOTCHA!

Point me where in my post I mentioned you or even quoted you.

Do you believe you are the center of the world too?!

Macnaghten dismissed Mckenzie as a ripper victim, and favoured Druitt as the ripper.

Why Macnaghten was allowed to dismiss Mckenzie in favour of Druitt and when Michael Richards dismisses other victims he is being criticised?!

Disscussing with you is meaningless.

The Baron

Comment

No response from The Baron I see.

What a surprise.

Oh, you only waited for 2 hours and 36 minutes to post this !!

I hope you didn't hurt yourself waiting?!

Take it easy, breath, deep breath, sport, social activities..

Some of my advices that will help you on the road.

​​​​​​​The Baron

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post

GOTCHA!

Point me where in my post I mentioned you or even quoted you.

Do you believe you are the center of the world too?!

Macnaghten dismissed Mckenzie as a ripper victim, and favoured Druitt as the ripper.

Why Macnaghten was allowed to dismiss Mckenzie in favour of Druitt and when Michael Richards dismisses other victims he is being criticised?!

Disscussing with you is meaningless.

The Baron

Even by your standards that’s a pathetic reply. What are you talking about?

The issue is not what McNaghten believed. We all know what he believed. No one can dispute what he believed. The ‘issue’ is that you claimed (and have stated it numerous times on this Forum) that I have stated as a fact that Mackenzie wasn’t a victim just to maintain Druitt as a suspect. I’ve explained numerous times that it’s not the case but you keep posting the same lie. We all know why of course.

​​​​​​​So that is the point Baron as you well know. I posted several examples proving that I’ve never stated that point as a fact.

So, I’ll ask again, do you intend to respond to the actual point? I’ll wait again

​​​​​​​I wonder what you’ll make up next?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Oh, you only waited for 2 hours and 36 minutes to post this !!

I hope you didn't hurt yourself waiting?!

Take it easy, breath, deep breath, sport, social activities..

Some of my advices that will help you on the road.

​​​​​​​The Baron
            What are those huge creatures in The Lord Of The Rings called again?

oh yeah…..
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Even by your standards that’s a pathetic reply. What are you talking about?

The issue is not what McNaghten believed. We all know what he believed. No one can dispute what he believed. The ‘issue’ is that you claimed (and have stated it numerous times on this Forum) that I have stated as a fact that Mackenzie wasn’t a victim just to maintain Druitt as a suspect. I’ve explained numerous times that it’s not the case but you keep posting the same lie. We all know why of course.

​​​​​​​So that is the point Baron as you well know. I posted several examples proving that I’ve never stated that point as a fact.

So, I’ll ask again, do you intend to respond to the actual point? I’ll wait again

​​​​​​​I wonder what you’ll make up next?

9 hours this time and no response. Struggling to make something up?
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

9 hours this time

Good! that is a progress!

Now keep waiting

The Baron

Comment

Good! that is a progress!

Now keep waiting

The Baron
                  No point. You’ve been caught in an obvious lie. What was the word you used? Oh yeah…….GOTCHA!
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

What was the word you used? Oh yeah…….GOTCHA!

I will give this post a like because you started to learn from me!

Good for you!

The Baron

Comment

I will give this post a like because you started to learn from me!

Good for you!

The Baron
                      It sums you up in that you don’t mind being a liar.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Herlock....Maate...For the sake of your health I would prescribe that you adopt a "bait" free diet, and spend some time with Sam Gawith instead.

Cheers, George
                        They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
                        Out of a misty dream
                        Our path emerges for a while, then closes
                        Within a dream.
                        Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

It sums you up in that you don’t mind being a liar.

One shouldn't expect too much from you at least at this stage, you are excused

It is important that you don't hurt yourself

So keep yourself busy and continue practising my advices

Oh yah, almost forgot, to finish you completely, take those two quotes of you, you insisted to insert your nose in the middle of this

>> Mackenzie couldn’t have been a ripper victim because Druitt was dead

>> Mackenzie and Coles are irrelevant unless it can be proven that they were victims of the ripper. And it can’t.

Now who is the liar?!

I proved you wrong again!

It will be difficult for you at first now, but it will get better with time, remember my advices?! Sport,..scocial activities?!

The Baron

Comment

One shouldn't expect too much from you at least at this stage, you are excused

It is important that you don't hurt yourself

So keep yourself busy and continue practising my advices

Oh yah, almost forgot, to finish you completely, take those two quotes of you, you insisted to insert your nose in the middle of this

>> Mackenzie couldn’t have been a ripper victim because Druitt was dead

>> Mackenzie and Coles are irrelevant unless it can be proven that they were victims of the ripper. And it can’t.

Now who is the liar?!

I proved you wrong again!

It will be difficult for you at first now, but it will get better with time, remember my advices?! Sport,..scocial activities?!

The Baron

Seriously?

The first one was very obviously a joke, the clue is the

The second is a fact. Mackenzie and Coles cannot be ‘proven’ to have been Ripper victims. Almost no one believes Coles to have been one and only a percentage of Ripperologists believe Mackenzie to have been one. It’s called opinion….it’s not a fact.

So……you are still proven to be a liar.

Pathetic. It would have been much easier just to have admitted that you are wrong Baron. By the way, even though posters on here have varying opinions they all have one thing in common. They can all read and so can all see that you have yet again been caught out.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post
                              Herlock....Maate...For the sake of your health I would prescribe that you adopt a "bait" free diet, and spend some time with Sam Gawith instead.

Cheers, George
                              The exercise of using my fly-swatter is enough George. I just don’t like trolls.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Joking huh , not lying ?!

Mckenzie is irrelevant huh ?!

The Baron

Comment

Working...
                                X