Arbeter Fraint's Take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mariab View Post
    I really hope you're meaning this ironically Lynn, though I now know what to buy Wickerman for Xmas. (Hint: It's a fruit.)
    Actually Maria, my wife is the health food nut, give me meat & potatoes anyday

By the by, Lynn and Cogidubnus, there are various threads here on casebook about the grapes, just type “grapes“ in the search function.
    Since 1998 at least, we have debated the GSG, Anderson's Witness, whether Kelly was a Ripper victim, which "Ripper letter" might have been real, and whether "Jack" was one killer, or several, and other stuff.
    There are no firm answers to many questions, regardless of who tells you otherwise

Regards, Jon S.
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• The answer is a lemon...

There are no firm answers to many questions, regardless of who tells you otherwise
      Hoo bloody ray...And so say all of us...

Thanks Jon!

Dave

Comment

• Sometimes a Sahib has got to act like a Sahib.

Hello Dave. Maharajah wish; I wish. Here you go, Sahib.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post

Ah yes the Ultima Bullshita anti-grape argument...I never heard of a blood clot which looked like a bunch of grapes...haemorrhoids yes...but not a blood clot!

Sorry!

Dave
          No-one has Dave. Not even me who worked as a butchers apprentice for three years many moons ago, and had my hands in congealed blood every day.
          Its the result of a vivid imagination (sorry Christer) with some, or desperation with others.

Regards, Jon S.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• The answer is . . .

Hello Jon.

"There are no firm answers to many questions, regardless of who tells you otherwise"

But there MUST be; else, why bother?

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• Hello Dave. Maharajah wish; I wish. Here you go, Sahib.
              Hi Lynn...I see the guy from the club doorway as a witness rather than a perpetrator...but interesting nonetheless!

By the way I love your LVP disguise!

Thanks
              Dave

Comment

• agree

Hello Dave. Thanks. But at least we agree that there was someone from the club with eyes open?

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

• Absolutely Lynn

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                    Hello Jon.

"There are no firm answers to many questions, regardless of who tells you otherwise"

But there MUST be; else, why bother?

Cheers.
                    LC
                    Because Lynn, its what keeps the fires burning.

Regards, Jon S.
                    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Interesting article.
                      I think it fairly clear from reading it that Schwartz was not a member of the club and had no connection to it in anyway. It would also rule out Wess being Schwartz's interpreter.

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                        Which particular grape remains are you seeking Lynn? If they're seedless grapes and you don't eat the skins (I believe that was the so-called "ladylike" habit of the times) then what identifiable remains would there be...I suspect (not for the first time) we need some pathological assistance!

Dave
                        Well, this doctor managed to spot some
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	grapes.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	663517

Comment

• Hi Rob

Bearing in mind the total lack of reference to him, in what is after all the most contemporary and relevant work, and in the following issue too, did Schwartz even exist?

Dave

Comment

• Well, this doctor managed to spot some

So you feel the London pathologist might've been as sharp? Green pulp amongst the booze? I honestly don't know...

Dave

Comment

• Not being funny Debra, what exactly did the report say he'd found?

Dave

Comment

• You asked what identifiable remains there would be.
                                Of course you are being 'funny'.

Comment

Working...
                                X