• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcolm X
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
    Hi C.D.

I think it would depend on the extent of the mutilations. Alice McKenzie was dismissed as a Ripper victim by Dr Phillips, seemingly due to the fact that the mutilations didn`t open the stomach cavity.
    i'm not sure about this murder....... it could be the Ripper, because those areas were targeted by a very similar person indeed, but for some reason he backed right off....and without looking right now, this murder is closest to the ripper than any of those other ones..it's also far more the Ripper's style than TABRAM.

i give this murder to Jack the Ripper, but this is for another thread!
    Last edited by Malcolm X; 03-31-2009, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Malcolm X
    replied
    Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    A hypothetical question...if Liz had been mutilated, would the debate still rage as to whether she should be included in the Canonical Five? Would the manner in which her throat was cut still be significant? What about the possibility that a different knife had been used? Would that still be a factor? If we argue that Jack killed her and came on the scene after the BS man had left, would the time frame still be as relevant if she had been mutilated or would the mutilation be the trump card for including Liz in the C5?

c.d.
    if she had been mutilated as per EDDOWES, then we'd know that she was a Ripper victim......but she wasn't, so we have all of this speculation....you would see no small neck wound on Stride as we do now, because the Ripper would've tried to remove her head like the others...using the same wound as a knife guide.

was this his usual large knife, but little force used; thus it appears a small blade?... not sure

the time frame is only significent due to one reason...it was too short to enable JACK to carve her up, he was disturbed!

but who was the Ripper, BS or Pipeman or someone else?..............oh we'd still be arguing about that...till the cows came home

Leave a comment:

• Jon Guy
    replied
    Hi C.D.

I think it would depend on the extent of the mutilations. Alice McKenzie was dismissed as a Ripper victim by Dr Phillips, seemingly due to the fact that the mutilations didn`t open the stomach cavity.

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    started a topic If Liz Had Been Mutilated

If Liz Had Been Mutilated

A hypothetical question...if Liz had been mutilated, would the debate still rage as to whether she should be included in the Canonical Five? Would the manner in which her throat was cut still be significant? What about the possibility that a different knife had been used? Would that still be a factor? If we argue that Jack killed her and came on the scene after the BS man had left, would the time frame still be as relevant if she had been mutilated or would the mutilation be the trump card for including Liz in the C5?

c.d.
Working...
X