Kidney From Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

Post mortem drawing done by Dr. F. Gordon Brown done at the scene of the murder of the fourth victim, Catherine Eddowes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	eddowes-Brown.jpg Views:	10 Size:	148.3 KB ID:	784273

Click image for larger version  Name:	Foster.jpg Views:	9 Size:	64.2 KB ID:	784274
    Thanks goerge for the Dr Brown sketch , but it doesnt prove foster used it while he was at the mortuary when he did his sketch does it ? After all he was in the morge with the body of Eddowes why would he use Browns sketch when Eddowes was laying on a table right there in front of him? . But i will bow to the fact that Brown did one first , but it changes nothing in my opinion as to the order of her wounds being after death .

Im curious George whats the one important thing missing on that sketch of dr brown ? , i would think its pretty important ,does it exist?
    Last edited by FISHY1118; 04-08-2022, 10:16 AM.
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post

Well documented that Foster copied Dr Brown's sketch.
      If Foster copied Browns sketch , why would he take the trouble to go to the morge a 3.45 AM to do his sketch ? , In the two hours between Eddowes death and the time Foster did the sketch, did brown give his drawing to Foster and say ''there you go buddy just use this'' ? Can we honestly see Foster standing over Eddowes body with Browns sketch in one hand trying to draw Eddowes on the table in front of him?, all the while looking at Browns sketch thinking ''Have i got this right''' ?
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Thanks goerge for the Dr Brown sketch , but it doesnt prove foster used it while he was at the mortuary when he did his sketch does it ? After all he was in the morge with the body of Eddowes why would he use Browns sketch when Eddowes was laying on a table right there in front of him? . But i will bow to the fact that Brown did one first , but it changes nothing in my opinion as to the order of her wounds being after death .

Im curious George whats the one important thing missing on that sketch of dr brown ? , i would think its pretty important ,does it exist?
        Hi Fishy,

I would have difficulty arguing with your first paragraph. As for your second paragraph...give the Doc a break. This was a field sketch made in less that favourable lighting conditions.

Cheers, George
        They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
        Out of a misty dream
        Our path emerges for a while, then closes
        Within a dream.
        Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
          Sutton does not seem to be a Freemason.If you read his lectures,he seems more interested in Judaism.
          Apart from cutting her throat,most of her injuries were actually driven by research/displaying her medical history.
          It's probably just co-incidence, but the mutilations do bear a striking resemblance to the Freemasony Ritualistic tradition. For those who are not aware of such, in Freemason tradition there was a ritual punishment of three Jewish craftsmen – Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum (aka the Juwes) – who murdered Hiram, the builder of Solomon's temple, and were condemned to death by Solomon. All had their throats cut from left to right, one was severed in two, another had his bowels burnt to ashes, and another had his heart ripped out and his “vitals” thrown over his shoulder.

This connection is generally derided because of the association with Stephen Knight and the popular movies on the royal conspiracy theory, to which I do not subscribe. But removed from those theories, I would not be surprised if JtR turned out to be a Freemason.

Cheers, George
          They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
          Out of a misty dream
          Our path emerges for a while, then closes
          Within a dream.
          Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

Seqenenre Tao - Wikipedia
            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

It's probably just co-incidence, but the mutilations do bear a striking resemblance to the Freemasony Ritualistic tradition. For those who are not aware of such, in Freemason tradition there was a ritual punishment of three Jewish craftsmen – Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum (aka the Juwes) – who murdered Hiram, the builder of Solomon's temple, and were condemned to death by Solomon. All had their throats cut from left to right, one was severed in two, another had his bowels burnt to ashes, and another had his heart ripped out and his “vitals” thrown over his shoulder.

This connection is generally derided because of the association with Stephen Knight and the popular movies on the royal conspiracy theory, to which I do not subscribe. But removed from those theories, I would not be surprised if JtR turned out to be a Freemason.

Cheers, George
              I think you're probably correct with 'It's probably just co-incidence' - anyone could cut a throat left to right, as far as i'm aware none of the victims had there bowels burnt to ashes, and anyone wanting to get at the internal organs might well just place them over a shoulder to get them out of the way. This is one of those theories where people get so bound up in a bonkers explanation that they forget it is totally ridiculous - e.g., the nicks to the eyes of eddowes performed for some sort of surgical reason (xanthelasmas).

Comment

Cheers, George
                Id say the Kelly murder certainley bears a striking resemblance the Freemason Ritual tradition.

Ive seen a lot worse Comparisons/ Theories on certain parts of the Ripper case than Knights assessment of Freemason involvement let me tell you that.

Comment

Cheers, George

9Q
                  How was you pass’d Master? A. From the Square to the Compass. Ex
                  An Enter’d ‘Prentis I presume you have been. Resp.
                  Jachin
                  and
                  Boaz
                  I have seen A Master-Mason I was made most rare, With Diamond, Ashler and the Square. Ex
                  If a Master-Mason you would be, You must rightly understand the Rule of Three. And *M.B. shall make you free;
                  *Machvenah
                  And what you want in Masonry, Shall in this Lodge be shewn to thee. Resp. Good Masonry I understand; The Keys of all Lodges are all at my command. Ex
                  You’re an heroick Fellow ; from whence came you? Resp. From the East. Ex
                  Where are you going? Resp. To the West. Ex
                  What are you going to do there? Resp. To seek for that which was lost and is now found. Ex
                  What was that which was lost and is now found? Resp. The Master-Mason’s Word. Ex
                  How was it lost? Resp. By Three Great Knocks, or the Death of our Master
                  Hiram.
                  Ex
                  How came he be his Death? Resp. In the Building of
                  Solomon’s
                  Temple he was Master-Mason, and at high 12 at Noon, when the Men was gone to refresh themselves, as was his usual Custom, he came to survey the Works, and when he was enter’d into the Temple, there were Three Ruffians, suppos’d to be Three Fellow-Crafts, planted themselves at the Three Entrances of the Temple, and when he came out, one demanded the Master’s Word of him, and he reply’d he did not receive it in such a manner, but Time and a little Patience would bring him to it : He, not satisfied with that Answer, gave him a Blow, which made him reel ; he went to the other Gate, where being accosted in the same manner,and making the same Reply, he received a greater Blow, and at the third his
                  Quietus.
                  Ex
                  What did the Ruffians kill him with? Resp. A Setting Maul, Setting Tool and Setting Beadle. Ex
                  How did they dispose of him? Resp. Carried him out at the West Door of the Temple, and hid him under some Rubbish till Highl 12 agai

Comment

Hi Fishy,

I would have difficulty arguing with your first paragraph. As for your second paragraph...give the Doc a break. This was a field sketch made in less that favourable lighting conditions.

Cheers, George
                    Hi George , i think you missed what i was alluding too , if you were Dr George and you were at the Eddowes murder scene doing that exact sketch as he did, what do you think you might put on the top left hand corner of the paper ?

Ill give you a clue, its on Fosters sketch.

So again, if the Brown sketch was indeed done at the murder scene [??? ] it doesnt change the fact Foster was at the Morguary when he done his. So it seems almost laughable he would copy Browns when Eddowes was right in front of him.

Comment

Cheers, George
                      The History and Meaning of the Apron | Freemasonry Matters

Comment

Hi George , i think you missed what i was alluding too , if you were Dr George and you were at the Eddowes murder scene doing that exact sketch as he did, what do you think you might put on the top left hand corner of the paper ?

Ill give you a clue, its on Fosters sketch.

So again, if the Brown sketch was indeed done at the murder scene [??? ] it doesnt change the fact Foster was at the Morguary when he done his. So it seems almost laughable he would copy Browns when Eddowes was right in front of him.
                        Foster was only at the post mortem by that time the body had been stripped

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Foster was only at the post mortem by that time the body had been stripped

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                          What was he doing at the mortuary at 3.45am on the 30th SEPT 1888, two hours after Eddowes death sketching her body ?

Comment

[QUOTE=FISHY1118;n784340]

What was he doing at the mortuary at 3.45am on the 30th SEPT 1888, two hours after Eddowes death sketching her body ?[/QUOTE

You need to read things properly "from a sketch" the sketch was made by Dr Brown at 3.45am

Comment

[QUOTE=Trevor Marriott;n784341]

What was he doing at the mortuary at 3.45am on the 30th SEPT 1888, two hours after Eddowes death sketching her body ?[/QUOTE

You need to read things properly "from a sketch" the sketch was made by Dr Brown at 3.45am

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                              Oh my god , your serious arent you?

So Foster took a sketch from a sketch that was at the mortuary where the body of the person in the sketch was there? . ? Is that it ?
                              Last edited by FISHY1118; 04-09-2022, 11:14 AM.

Comment

"from a sketch" the sketch was made by Dr Brown at 3.45am

How do we know Dr Brown was at the mortuary at 3.45am ?

Comment

Working...
                                X