Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kidney From Hell

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by DJA View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	xanthelasma-1296x728-slide.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	201.9 KB
ID:	784207
    What's the name of that condition pictured, Dave?

    Comment


    • #17
      Xanthelasma.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DJA View Post
        Xanthelasma.
        Ta! Just wondered!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

          So the killer had the time to walk down Church passage to the murder location, carry out the murder and mutilations, rifle her pockets, surgically remove vital organs with insufficent light available to him, then cut a piece of her apron finishing off, with carving out letters to her cheeks and then nicking her eyelids all in under 5mins or 3 if you accpet what Dr Sequeira says

          You need a reality check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          www.trevormarriott.co.uk
          Or this senario


          Jack and kate walk through chuch passage ,a little small talk , terms and conditions are agreed to. they arrive at the darkest corner of the square where by kate has placed herself up against the wall ,fence ,gate , whatever . [Her back facing jack]

          kate turns around to see where jack is, at that moment he seizes his chance and decides to attact kate slashing side to side with his knife cutting her face and eveylids and nose off. All the time kate is screaming at the very top of her voice for the whole of Mitre Square to hear. Jack decides to shut her up so grabbing her by the throat he squeeezes the life out of her as she collapses to to ground . He takes out his knife and cuts her throat nearly servering her neck right off ,as he is just about to start disembowing her abdomen people from inside the buildings surrounding Mitre Sq come rushing out to see where all the screams, scuffle ,and echoing noises were coming from .

          Completly oblivious to the large crowd that has now gathered around him, jack starts to extract kates kidney and intestines while onlookers throw up everywhere . He tells them to all f off as he cuts kates apron to wipe his hands of blood , faeces, and vomit from the odd onlooker, jack quickly makes his escape via Mitre st to the shock and horror of the good people of Mitre Square.

          The reality is , the'' Vs'' and the niks to the eyelids where done after death. Not before. Thank you F.W Foster
          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

            Or this senario


            Jack and kate walk through chuch passage ,a little small talk , terms and conditions are agreed to. they arrive at the darkest corner of the square where by kate has placed herself up against the wall ,fence ,gate , whatever . [Her back facing jack]

            kate turns around to see where jack is, at that moment he seizes his chance and decides to attact kate slashing side to side with his knife cutting her face and eveylids and nose off. All the time kate is screaming at the very top of her voice for the whole of Mitre Square to hear. Jack decides to shut her up so grabbing her by the throat he squeeezes the life out of her as she collapses to to ground . He takes out his knife and cuts her throat nearly servering her neck right off ,as he is just about to start disembowing her abdomen people from inside the buildings surrounding Mitre Sq come rushing out to see where all the screams, scuffle ,and echoing noises were coming from .

            Completly oblivious to the large crowd that has now gathered around him, jack starts to extract kates kidney and intestines while onlookers throw up everywhere . He tells them to all f off as he cuts kates apron to wipe his hands of blood , faeces, and vomit from the odd onlooker, jack quickly makes his escape via Mitre st to the shock and horror of the good people of Mitre Square.

            The reality is , the'' Vs'' and the niks to the eyelids where done after death. Not before. Thank you F.W Foster
            There is no evidnce that Foster attended the crime scene all his sketches were made later and some may have been from the sketches made by Dr Brown.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DJA View Post
              No blood spray.

              Eddowes was strangled.

              The eyelid cuts required light,so not done in Mitre Square where she was found.
              Dave, do you have a theory as to which injuries were inflicted in Mitre Square and which were inflicted before Mitre Square?

              Cheers, George
              They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
              Out of a misty dream
              Our path emerges for a while, then closes
              Within a dream.
              Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

              ​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

                Dave, do you have a theory as to which injuries were inflicted in Mitre Square and which were inflicted before Mitre Square?

                Cheers, George
                The two Xanthelasmas required light and a small scalpel,so Sutton strangled Eddowes inside 6 Mitre Street, whilst waiting for Edward Watkin to make his 1.30am pass with lantern.
                The other injuries would have been inflicted in the corner of Mitre Square.
                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

                  Dave, do you have a theory as to which injuries were inflicted in Mitre Square and which were inflicted before Mitre Square?

                  Cheers, George
                  This thread has already descended into farce and should be renamed 'most ridiculous theories'!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

                    This thread has already descended into farce and should be renamed 'most ridiculous theories'!
                    Dr Brown thought the murderer possessed ‘a good deal of knowledge as to the position of the organs in the abdominal cavity and the way of removing them’

                    Best you read your own original post.

                    Are you aware of the significance of Eddowes' navel being cut around?
                    Rhetorical question
                    Last edited by DJA; 04-07-2022, 02:24 PM.
                    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by DJA View Post

                      Dr Brown thought the murderer possessed ‘a good deal of knowledge as to the position of the organs in the abdominal cavity and the way of removing them’

                      Best you read your own original post.

                      Are you aware of the significance of Eddowes' navel being cut around?
                      Rhetorical question
                      As I said 'most ridiculous': The two Xanthelasmas required light and a small scalpel,so Sutton strangled Eddowes inside 6 Mitre Street, whilst waiting for Edward Watkin to make his 1.30am pass with lantern.

                      6 days too late with this one I'm afraid.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

                        There is no evidnce that Foster attended the crime scene all his sketches were made later and some may have been from the sketches made by Dr Brown.

                        www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                        Pure conjecture on your part ,


                        Show me the sketchers made by Dr Brown that are time and dated before 3.45am 30th sept 1888 ?

                        The ''truth'' is Eddowes facials injuries were done after death , and the Foster sketch proves it.


                        ITs impossible they were done while she was alive and any attemt to prove otherwise is futile . see last post
                        'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

                          There is no evidnce that Foster attended the crime scene all his sketches were made later and some may have been from the sketches made by Dr Brown.

                          www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                          Well documented that Foster copied Dr Brown's sketch.
                          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post


                            Show me the sketchers made by Dr Brown that are time and dated before 3.45am 30th sept 1888 ?
                            The ''truth'' is Eddowes facials injuries were done after death , and the Foster sketch proves it.
                            Post mortem drawing done by Dr. F. Gordon Brown done at the scene of the murder of the fourth victim, Catherine Eddowes.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	eddowes-Brown.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	784273


                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Foster.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	784274
                            They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
                            Out of a misty dream
                            Our path emerges for a while, then closes
                            Within a dream.
                            Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

                            ​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by DJA View Post

                              The two Xanthelasmas required light and a small scalpel,so Sutton strangled Eddowes inside 6 Mitre Street, whilst waiting for Edward Watkin to make his 1.30am pass with lantern.
                              The other injuries would have been inflicted in the corner of Mitre Square.
                              So Dave, what was the purpose of the two Xanthelasmas incisions, and the other injuries inflicted after her death and not actually required for her demise? Do you know if Sutton was a Mason?

                              Cheers, George
                              They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
                              Out of a misty dream
                              Our path emerges for a while, then closes
                              Within a dream.
                              Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

                              ​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

                              Comment


                              • #30

                                Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

                                So Dave, what was the purpose of the two Xanthelasmas incisions, and the other injuries inflicted after her death and not actually required for her demise? Do you know if Sutton was a Mason?

                                Cheers, George
                                Sutton does not seem to be a Freemason.If you read his lectures,he seems more interested in Judaism.

                                Apart from cutting her throat,most of her injuries were actually driven by research/displaying her medical history.

                                Openshaw was a Mason.After taking over as Curator of the Pathology Museum,he became Sutton's boss.

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Suttons Mikerscope.png
Views:	306
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	784278
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Openshaw_letter.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	784279 Click image for larger version

Name:	Saucy_jacky_back.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	784280

                                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X