Kidney From Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidney From Hell

Spotted this research paper related to the Lusk kidney (from 2008): A kidney from hell? A nephrological view of the Whitechapel murders in 1888 (https://academic.oup.com/ndt/article...38?login=false). An interesting read and includes some photos of the experts consulted. There is also a mortuary sketch of Eddowes that I hadn't seen before (cited as Evans and Rumbelow) - the stand out feature being the utterly crude and butchered nature of the main abdominal wound - does not look like something someone with medical knowledge might do IMO.

The Eddowes sketch is something ive posted before, its an extremly important piece of evidence that shows that the niks to her eyelids and the ''V'' on her cheeks were indeed deliberatley made after death .

There was no struggle where Eddowes tryed to remove the hand of the ripper from her mouth thus resulting in he facial injuries,as some have suggested. Thats just rubbish , nor were they done while the nose was being cut off .

Also whats of paramount importance it the date and time of the sketch , 3.45am just 2hours after death , most people refer to the post mortem pic of Eddowes from the morge that shows the stitching to her face and body, thus making it look like a cross cut or ''X'' due to the stict up . Foster drew it as exactly how it was on the morning right after she was killed . .
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
      The Eddowes sketch is something ive posted before, its an extremly important piece of evidence that shows that the niks to her eyelids and the ''V'' on her cheeks were indeed deliberatley made after death .

Thats pure conjecture on your part

There was no struggle where Eddowes tryed to remove the hand of the ripper from her mouth thus resulting in he facial injuries,as some have suggested. Thats just rubbish , nor were they done while the nose was being cut off .
      Thats also pure conjecture on your part

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	SINUS2.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	784203
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

"Death was instant ,no sign of a struggle "

Good to see you think that the doctor was of pure conjecture as well ,after all he did examine the body
          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	xanthelasma-1296x728-slide.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	201.9 KB
ID:	784207

Comment

You don't like that sketch either do you ?,because it's tells the real truth , and we can't have that now can we?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Thats also pure conjecture on your part

He happens to be correct though.

Comment

No where near it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post

He happens to be correct though.
                    [Coroner] Can you tell us what was the cause of death? - Dr Brown The cause of death was haemorrhage from the throat. Death must have been immediate.

[Coroner] Have you any doubt in your own mind whether there was a struggle? - Dr Brown I feel sure there was no struggle. I see no reason to doubt that it was the work of one man.

Your aware of the meaning of ''immediate'' are you not ?

Now if someone puts their own hand over their mouth and pretends [pretends mind you ] to cut their throat, So how do they perform the ''Vs'' on each side of the their cheekes ?

No struggle ,throat cut immedialtly, death instant , now do you see why the ''Vs'' were after death ?

And they are ''Vs'' and ''niks'' , and Fosters sketch proves it, just 2 hours later . To suggest anything else is .....

If it doesnt agree with experiment its a lie .

Last edited by FISHY1118; 04-07-2022, 08:01 AM.

Comment

No blood spray.

Eddowes was strangled.

The eyelid cuts required light,so not done in Mitre Square where she was found.

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
                        No blood spray.

Eddowes was strangled.

The eyelid cuts required light,so not done in Mitre Square where she was found.
                        SO where is the struggle from Eddows while she lay unconsious on the ground,? the facial injuries occurred [accounding to you know who] while she was trying to pull JTR hands from her mouth!!

Impossible . Therefor his not correct is he ?. and he knows it .

Comment

Mr. Crawford, City Solicitor, again watched the case on behalf of the police.
                          Dr. G. W. Sequeira, surgeon, of No. 34, Jewry-street, Aldgate, deposed: On the morning of Sept. 30 I was called to Mitre-square, and I arrived at five minutes to two o'clock, being the first medical man on the scene of the murder. I saw the position of the body, and I entirely agree with the evidence of Dr. Gordon Brown in that respect.
                          By Mr. Crawford: I am well acquainted with the locality and the position of the lamps in the square. Where the murder was committed was probably the darkest part of the square, ''but there was sufficient light to enable the miscreant to perpetrate the deed''. I think that the murderer had no design on any particular organ of the body. He was not possessed of any great anatomical skill.
                          [Coroner] Can you account for the absence of noise? - The death must have been instantaneous after the severance of the windpipe and the blood-vessels.
                          [Coroner] Would you have expected the murderer to be bespattered with blood? - Not necessarily.

''The eyelid cuts required light,so not done in Mitre Square where she was found''.

You might want to re think that part .

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

[Coroner] Can you tell us what was the cause of death? - Dr Brown The cause of death was haemorrhage from the throat. Death must have been immediate.

[Coroner] Have you any doubt in your own mind whether there was a struggle? - Dr Brown I feel sure there was no struggle. I see no reason to doubt that it was the work of one man.

Your aware of the meaning of ''immediate'' are you not ?

Now if someone puts their own hand over their mouth and pretends [pretends mind you ] to cut their throat, So how do they perform the ''Vs'' on each side of the their cheekes ?

No struggle ,throat cut immedialtly, death instant , now do you see why the ''Vs'' were after death ?

And they are ''Vs'' and ''niks'' , and Fosters sketch proves it, just 2 hours later . To suggest anything else is .....

If it doesnt agree with experiment its a lie .
                            So the killer had the time to walk down Church passage to the murder location, carry out the murder and mutilations, rifle her pockets, surgically remove vital organs with insufficent light available to him, then cut a piece of her apron finishing off, with carving out letters to her cheeks and then nicking her eyelids all in under 5mins or 3 if you accpet what Dr Sequeira says

You need a reality check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You quote my post but ignored it contents like you always do . And be careful trevor about insults, remember admin will be watching

Like i said, that forster sketch really hammers the nail in the coffin about your theory doesnt it .

Comment

Working...
                              X