• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Kate- no alphabet of any shape or form
    involved

[ATTACH]8233[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8234[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8235[/ATTACH]

It's bad enough- like Mary- without spelling things out!!
    Last edited by Suzi; 02-21-2010, 07:05 PM.
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Hello Rob. all,

Here is the mid section. Above the right nipple (note no areolae) R N
      The mole is visible in the centre of the chest. (botoom right in this snippet) Above it, M.

best wishes

Phil
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Phil Carter; 02-21-2010, 07:07 PM.
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
      Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
        Rob,

here is a little clearer example. F, S, N O W all clear amongst others. I hope this helps.

best wishes

Phil
        Clear?? - about as clear as mine below- is this some sort of weather forecast 1888

And of course we all missed the Vulcan bomber tattoo mid chest!!!...could there perhaps be a Baphomet there? Well maybe........
        Last edited by Suzi; 02-21-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Hi Rob,

Can you post a hi-res photo for the rest of us? Even if Phil doesn't want to see it?

Thanks
          Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Corey,

The letters on the side of the face are even visible on Chris Scotts cleaned up version of this photograph on another thread. I have no problem with seeing the ORIGINAL negative at all by the way.

Where is it?

best wishes

Phil
            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi Phil,

Perhaps. I have trouble seeing these things. Naturally, I have horrible vision for my age.
              Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hi Corey
                Best I can do
                ....Rob'll do better I'm sure
                Click image for larger version

Name:	katenew1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	658804

Name:	katenew2.jpg
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	658805

Name:	katenew3.jpg
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	658806
                Promise I didn't edit any letters out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
                  Hi Phil,

Perhaps. I have trouble seeing these things. Naturally, I have horrible vision for my age.
                  LOL have vision (with mi specs!) at a horrible age!!!

Come in Chris S maybe...

Comment

It's really not clear. I don't see anything but black splotches on a white ish background

Comment

• Suzi,

Thank you. Can you tell me, in your honest opinion, what the white row under her chin is (slightly to the right, under the horizontal scar line), they look like teeth to me. Strange place to have dentures, no? If they arent teeth, what possible human anatomical part are we speaking of?

best wishes

Phil
                      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

• Hi Suzi,

Thanks for that. I appriciat it.

Phil,

I still don't see any lettering. Maybe some slightly distinctive shapes, but, no, no letters.
                        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• This is the best copy I've got.

Name:	Catherine Eddowes head.jpg
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	658808

The problem is the marks could be anything and made at any time over the years, there's enough scratches and dirt marks covering the image to make us wary of what we see in it. It's also faded a little as well which doesn't help.
                          Don Rumbelow found the photo in the attic of Snow Hill Police Station and he said it's Catherine Eddowes which is more then good enough for me. If it isn't, then who is it?

Rob

Comment

• Thanks Rob,
                            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Cheers Rob .... If Don says it's right- it IS! That photograph must- let's be honest been through more hands than was good for it- and in the absence of a glass plate- sadly that's all we have....Good enough for me! and come on........ would Kate have had dentures?? .... I think not - she could just afford a packet of tea and sugar- blesser!
                              Last edited by Suzi; 02-21-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• I can see it clearly!

There definitely IS a Baphomet scratched into the third arm of that alien! Really!
                                Headcoates rule ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X