Richardson's View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post

We know it's a joke - does everyone else?

And you know that 'song and dance' was actually a brilliant piece of analytical analysis.
    analytical analysis. lol. brilliant!
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Yes, that's rights Abs. My other brilliant analyses are mostly textual, you see
      Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

Snib.
        It may be a snib where you're from.
        But it's a sneck where I'm from

Comment

• We call those Joe Blakes in Oz.

Fish gonna be on your tail for bad spelin
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post
            Haven't we been through that? The donkey is in the backyard, not the driveway.

It is MWR who supposes the donkey and cart have left the scene.
            Fanny Mortimer heard a cart and horse after 1am, Louis demonstrably did not arrive after 1...so, what cart and horse is it you suppose she heard? And since you like attribution references, where is it said the horse and cart were in the yard? Which would mean they were taken past the dying woman as she lay there.
            Michael Richards

Comment

• Logic and Reason are noticeably absent here. Luckily there are some really funny folks. Usually unintentionally though.
              Michael Richards

Comment

• Baxter: When did you determine to cut something off your boot?
                Richardson: I had cut some off the previous day, and it hurt my foot, and I found after I left the house that it wanted a bit more to be cut off. I looked to see if the cellar door was all right, and, although I did not go down into the yard, I could see that it was all right. I saw the padlock in its proper place. The sole object I had in going there was to see whether the cellar was all right. When I come home at night I go down and try if the cellar is all right.

Amelia Richardson's own room was on the first floor. She was perfectly mobile.

Why couldn't she check the cellar door padlock, especially in the mornings?

She certainly wakes early enough...

On Saturday morning I called Mr. Thomson at ten minutes or a quarter to four o'clock.

John was a tall, strong porter. Why was he required to do the checking?
                Andrew's the man, who is not blamed for nothing

Comment

Working...
                X