Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Herlock,

Sorry, I missed your earlier Post#125.

I included the Macnaghten memorandum because it has skewed our understanding of the WM, and too many people have already fallen for it.

It is an indisputable historic artifact which one day will be exposed as an example of Macnaghten's mendacity.

It is a completely worthless document upon which to found one's suspicions.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
      Hi Herlock,

Sorry, I missed your earlier Post#125.

I included the Macnaghten memorandum because it has skewed our understanding of the WM, and too many people have already fallen for it.

It is an indisputable historic artifact which one day will be exposed as an example of Macnaghten's mendacity.

It is a completely worthless document upon which to found one's suspicions.

Regards,

Simon
      Hi Simon,

And you will not be surprised that I disagree with you on that one.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Which shows no respect for fellow posters at all.
        And it is not for you to say someone joins a debate too late, it is clear you have no respect for any opinion but your own.

Steve
        Hello Steve,

I realise that I’m wasting my time here. I was hoping that Fishy would be honest but I was asking too much apparently. He says that he can disprove Simon’s rebuttal of the Knight theory but it’s too much of a secret for him to tell anyone. When it comes to ducking questions this guy’s a genius.

By the way Fishy, Steve has a medical background, is a researcher that has just written a book and has a more detailed knowledge of the case than I do, why don’t you ask him about how unreliable TOD estimates where in the LVP? Unless you think that he and I are involved in a conspiracy to discredit Knight? And, in the interests of openness Fishy, I’ll disclose that Steve is the only Forum member that I’ve actually met (once)

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
          With respect Elamarna ,you have come into this conversation way to late, this has been going on for weeks, went through all that, but it didnt matter so this is whats happens in the end , but thanks anyway .
          And by the way, Steve is correct. Why don’t you use the quote function? It’s hard to tell who you are responding to.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Hi Herlock,

No more or less than I expected.

Regards,

Simon
            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Wilkes and Bettany,sBiographical History of Guy's Hospital WOULD YOU RATHER THIS SOURCE ? OR A NEWSPAPER? its perfectly clear you have no clue what your talking about .
              'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Well it like i said, and in plain English just so the chief guru can read . Faircloughs forward shown j.s was clearly unhappy with the way knight interpreted his story . but its obvious when you read the forward he believed what he was saying in relation to his story . so... the i made the whole thing up and it was a whopping big fib was clearly to get back at knight . so at the very least if you dont believe j.s thats fine, say it for any reason but not for the reason to discredited knights book

So unless i see where j.s said after 1991 ''oh by the way guys you know that forward i was asked to do in Faircloughs book? . yeah well that was all made up and a big hoax too''. then ill stand by my belief
                it wasnt.
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Wilkes and Bettany,sBiographical History of Guy's Hospital WOULD YOU RATHER THIS SOURCE ? OR A NEWSPAPER? .my apologies for the earlier line i tried to edit it out. im here to post my opinion not to insult others from giving theirs .

As for the above article im sure just as Herlock has suggested he has a newspaper thats says what it says, ive posted this one. people can make up there own minds.

Comment

Wilkes and Bettany,sBiographical History of Guy's Hospital WOULD YOU RATHER THIS SOURCE ? OR A NEWSPAPER? .my apologies for the earlier line i tried to edit it out. im here to post my opinion not to insult others from giving theirs .

As for the above article im sure just as Herlock has suggested he has a newspaper thats says what it says, ive posted this one. people can make up there own minds.
                    Am I correct in think that you have not in fact spoken to experts on Gull?
                    To prefer one short section in a general history, over the knowledge of experts is I am afraid, not the key to meaningful research.

Steve

Comment

• Im more than happy with the medical expert opinion of Dr Theodore Dyke Acland, gulls own son in law. which concurs with the above article.

Comment

Well it like i said, and in plain English just so the chief guru can read . Faircloughs forward shown j.s was clearly unhappy with the way knight interpreted his story . but its obvious when you read the forward he believed what he was saying in relation to his story . so... the i made the whole thing up and it was a whopping big fib was clearly to get back at knight . so at the very least if you dont believe j.s thats fine, say it for any reason but not for the reason to discredited knights book

So unless i see where j.s said after 1991 ''oh by the way guys you know that forward i was asked to do in Faircloughs book? . yeah well that was all made up and a big hoax too''. then ill stand by my belief
                        it wasnt.
                        You can believe that it wasn’t a lie but you were trying to say that just because JS explained why he retracted then that proved that he was being truthful when he changed and said that he was telling the truth. This is a man changing his story with no increase of evidence. It’s not proof that the story was true.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Wilkes and Bettany,sBiographical History of Guy's Hospital WOULD YOU RATHER THIS SOURCE ? OR A NEWSPAPER? .my apologies for the earlier line i tried to edit it out. im here to post my opinion not to insult others from giving theirs .

They both said the same thing!

You see what you want to see.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Im more than happy with the medical expert opinion of Dr Theodore Dyke Acland, gulls own son in law. which concurs with the above article.
                            We know what happened to Gull!

Where is your evidence that Abberline questioned Gull over the murders. How long can you keep avoiding this?

And where is your evidence showing that Simon’s research was wrong?

Ive lost count of how many times I’ve asked these questions.

Lets have some integrity Fishy.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Im more than happy with the medical expert opinion of Dr Theodore Dyke Acland, gulls own son in law. which concurs with the above article.
                              Does it not occur to you that a family member is not an impartial judge, hardly the best way to conduct research i am afraid.
                              That you apparently refuse to speak to, or read, present day Experts on Gull is very telling.
                              What are you afraid of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

We know what happened to Gull!

Where is your evidence that Abberline questioned Gull over the murders. How long can you keep avoiding this?

And where is your evidence showing that Simon’s research was wrong?

Ive lost count of how many times I’ve asked these questions.

Lets have some integrity Fishy.
                                I have missed this "questioned by Abberline", thread and post if you can Herlock?

Yes remember it well, Michael Caine on Lewis Collins talking to Ray McAnally.

If such a claim has been made, the source for such needs to be supplied, or the poster needs to retract the claim.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X