Denial, Desperation and Dishonesty - Defending Stephen Knight’s Nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post

The Ripper mystery is already littered with far too much BS.
    Hi Simon.

I appreciate your concern, but the seller states "guaranteed authentic! Lifetime member of the U.A.C.C."

I am not sure what the United Armenian Congregational Church has to do with it, but there it is.

At least he's not an Australian selling a letter describing Kosminski racing around with a pair of barber's scissors.

But I'm with you on this one. $300 and change buys a lot of pina coladas. Let's stick with the liquid.

RP

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
      Was i interpreting the facts as to the accuracy of the doctors reports with Eddows ,Stride and Nichols as correct ? ... or course i was, because they were .

Now if you want to say that the medical evident and all the scientist on the planet claim the t.o.d in Victorian time was little more than guesswork, hey go for it, yell it from the highest mountain. They might be right in some or even more cases , But DEAD wrong in 3 jack the ripper murders, and thats just a fact. This topic is now ended for me .
      Yet on another thread you appear to have finally agreed the point?
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Oh you must mean simons claim that proves knights research wrong . Is that what your after . ?
        No, you claimed that you could prove that Simon’s research was wrong when he disproved Knight’s theory. You particularly stated that the hospital that Crook was supposed to have been taken to was actually there when Simon had proved that it wasn’t.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purkis View Post
          "In modern English usage, "trolling" may describe the fishing technique of slowly dragging a lure or baited hook from a moving boat"...
          Interesting Purkis
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
            Hi RJ,

It was very generous of you to think of me, but I fear you have the wrong person.

I suggest you forward it to someone who accepts as gospel the 'From Hell' letter, the Maybrick Diary, Dear Boss, Saucy Jacky, G.F. Abberline's Diary, the Macnaghten memorandum, the Swanson marginalia, the 17th September letter, the Royal conspiracy and anything Sir Robert Anderson ever committed to paper.

The Ripper mystery is already littered with far too much BS.

Regards,

Simon
            Simon, you appear to have mistakenly added the Macnaghten Memorandum to your list.

Just though that I’d point it out.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjpalmer View Post

Hi Simon.

I appreciate your concern, but the seller states "guaranteed authentic! Lifetime member of the U.A.C.C."

I am not sure what the United Armenian Congregational Church has to do with it, but there it is.

At least he's not an Australian selling a letter describing Kosminski racing around with a pair of barber's scissors.

But I'm with you on this one. $300 and change buys a lot of pina coladas. Let's stick with the liquid.

RP
              Hi Roger,

I read the thread on the Kosminski letter the other day but I’m not up to date with it. The guy that owns it appears to be rather thin skinned and averse to criticism?
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• That would be the point that i was right, thank you, your welcome .
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• You particularly stated that the hospital that Crook was supposed to have been taken to was actually there when Simon had proved that it wasn’t.

NOOOOO i didn't particularly state that at all, i said ''dont make me prove it was there''. But again you twist the sentence to change to suit. your very good at that .

First prove , then state, thats the order it goes in.
                  'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

That would be the point that i was right, thank you, your welcome .
                    No. You said this:

Michael, in answer to your question , its a fact that the 3 doctors official inquest statements prove that their opinion in regards to t.o.d was correct and accurate . One cant be sure about dr philipps with the Chapman murder .
                    Which is admitting that I was right all along when I was telling you about the inaccuracy of TOD estimates in the Victorian era.

It would help if you used the quote function Fish as its often difficult to see which poster you are responding to.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

First prove , then state, thats the order it goes in.
                      I’m getting more and more convinced that your simply a troll!

You particularly stated that the hospital that Crook was supposed to have been taken to was actually there when Simon had proved that it wasn’t.
                      No!!! For Christ’s sake Fishy! Why do I have to keep wasting my time explaining the English language and every single childishly simple point to you?

Simon’s research proved that the hospital didn’t exist - do you understand that, has it sunk in or perhaps you might have a cat that explain it to you?

You said that you could provide evidence to prove that it did exist.

I asked to see that evidence.

Please tell me that you understand that.

NOOOOO i didn't particularly state that at all, i said ''dont make me prove it was there''. But again you twist the sentence to change to suit. your very good at that .
                      So why are you questioning it??

You said: ''dont make me prove it was there''

THIS SENTENCE TO ANYONE SPEAKING ENGLISH MEANS THAT YOU CAN PROVE THAT IT WAS THERE.

ASK ANY POSTER ON HERE FISHY.

Where am I twisting anything?

This is why I find it almost impossible to believe that you’re a genuine poster. It’s just impossible for one person to keep misinterpreting facts and the language and getting so much wrong and then denying it and hoping that no one notices.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• your so funny its hilarious ,you still no comment on long v codoash

No!!! For Christ’s sake Fishy! Why do I have to keep wasting my time explaining the English language and every single childishly simple point to you? great dont waste your time, dont reply to my post .. easy .

weve been through the interpretation theory , and you got that wrong too .

and no im not a troll just a person who is entitled to his right to an opinon on a public forum . thats the end of that topic . now about long v codoash ?

Comment

your so funny its hilarious ,you still no comment on long v codoash

No!!! For Christ’s sake Fishy! Why do I have to keep wasting my time explaining the English language and every single childishly simple point to you? great dont waste your time, dont reply to my post .. easy .

weve been through the interpretation theory , and you got that wrong too .

and no im not a troll just a person who is entitled to his right to an opinon on a public forum . thats the end of that topic . now about long v codoash ?
                          No it’s not the end of that topic!!

Youre not going to keep wriggling dishonestly

You we’re wrong on Halse.

Wrong on Gull.

Wrong on TOD estimates in the Victorian era.

Stop wittering on about Long and Cadosch. I didn’t bring them into the conversation.

You claimed to be able to prove that Simon was wrong and that the hospital actually existed.

Prove it then Fishy. Show us the evidence.

Oh and while you’re at it, what about answering the question that I asked you half a dozen times - what evidence do you have that Gull was interviewed by Abberline over The Whitechapel Murders?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Right on time of death . right on gull and i proved that 100% . Right on j.s retracting his statment, fairclough forward proof of that . AND YES RIGHT ON LONG V CADOSCH WHICH YOUR IGNORING .

Comment

. . [/B]
                              . R[B]ight on time of death
                              Wrong - you said : one can’t be sure about Dr Phillips with Chapmans murder.

Those are your own words Fishy. How can you now deny them?

. right on gull and i proved that 100% .
                              Wrong - Gull suffered a stroke in October 1887 which meant that he became incapable of even continuing his hardly strenuous job of a doctor. If he’d have recovered fully he’d have taken up his job again. But he didn’t. Because he couldn’t. Murdering and mutilating prostitutes is far more physical than sitting behind a desk in a consulting room.

R[B]ight on j.s retracting his statment, fairclough forward proof of that
                              Wrong- Giving an explanation for Sickert’s retraction (that we all knew about anyway) is not proof of anything especially when he was involved in a second book which he and the author were promoting as genuine. Evidence, proof, logic, honesty - simply foreign concepts to you.

. AND YES RIGHT ON LONG V CADOSCH WHICH YOUR IGNORING
                              Wrong - I’m not ignoring anything because I didn’t make any comment on them in the first place. I didn’t bring them into the conversation. You’re using them as a very obvious delaying tactic.

Do you realise that others are reading this. I’ll ask again Fishy.

1. What evidence do you have that Sir William Gull was interviewed by Abberline over The Whitechapel Murders?

2. Where is the evidence, that you claimed to have which proved that Simon was wrong and that the hospital existed where Knight said it did.

3. Where is you’re other evidence which proves that the rest of Simon’s rebuttal of the Knight fantasy?

How long can you keep avoiding this Fishy? It’s becoming embarrassing.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Already had this discussion and proved it already. If you keep ignoring that , thats your problem . i dont particularly care what other people think, its you having this conversation with and youve been proven wrong. so move on nothing to see here end of topic for you .

Comment

Working...
                                X