This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by erobitha View Post

Is it all possible Caz that perhaps Mike may himself led Mr Harris a merry dance?

Would that be something in tune with his character?

Would Melvin be on the hunt to blow the nest of forgers wide open only for Mike to sell him a dud bullet?

Is it possible this may have dawned on Melvin after Mike's pledge under oath in January 1995?
    May I just clarify here, erobitha, that I don't think it was Mike's intention to lead Melvin Harris, specifically, a merry dance, or sell Melvin Harris, specifically, a dud bullet.

Mike had hit rock bottom emotionally, but Melvin may not have appreciated this, if it even occurred to him to try and find out. But Mike's various stories, claims and retractions from June 1994 onwards certainly had the effect of leading everyone - Harris, Feldman, Shirley - a merry dance. They had to try and sift the truth from the lies, assuming there was a grain of truth in there somewhere. But first they had to know what Mike was actually claiming at any particular time, and if he had no live bullets, he only had duds to offer.

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

Absolute proof? No.

Since it is in David Orsam's handwriting, it is an absolute proof!

He has no hidden agenda that colors his judgments, and one of the best -if not the best- objective researchers in the field.

You should read more from him.

The Baron

Comment

• Originally posted by the baron View Post

since it is in david orsam's handwriting, it is an absolute proof!

He has no hidden agenda that colors his judgments, and one of the best -if not the best- objective researchers in the field.

The baron
        [deleted]
        Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
        JayHartley.com

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post

The Baron
          Look, if you like him, just ask him out.

Comment

Actually no - we may admire somebody as much as we like, and it still won´t make them infallible.

He has no hidden agenda that colors his judgments...

How qould you know? If it was hidden?

...and one of the best -if not the best- objective researchers in the field.

Yes, he is the Muhammad Ali of Ripperology in many a sense.

The Baron
            Going by your posts, it seems more like a case of you perhaps needing to read a little less from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

I’ve watched the House of Lechmere video about Tabram and I swear there was a ‘tap, tap, tap...’ on the soundtrack. I thought maybe Ed was sending out a subliminal message.
              Much as it may hurt you to hear it, I really could not make that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Look, if you like him, just ask him out.
                That would make for a very interesting dinner party, eh, TB?
                Iconoclast
                Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

Going by your posts, it seems more like a case of you perhaps needing to read a little less from him.
                  Let him have his day, Fishy.

I find it vaguely entertaining - I can't think why!

Ike
                  Iconoclast
                  Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

Let him have his day, Fishy.

I find it vaguely entertaining - I can't think why!

Ike
                    I have a fascination with odd characters. They seem to be so much more inetresting on a psychological level.

All this talk of perhaps Maybrick sporting a multi personality disorder, and it transpires that we may well have a an actual live specimen on this very thread.

It must be very tiring to disappoint so many people at once.
                    JayHartley.com

Comment

I have a fascination with odd characters.

We have noticed this.

Judging by the posts you keep giving like.

But try to go out more, the fresh air, the feeling of the sun rays on your skin and a little more sport, surely would help.

The Baron

Comment

You must be kidding

Leaving him for what exactly?! to read your one man's fantasies?! And that The man who killed Chapman and Jackson is one and the same beyond any reasonable doubt!

What a fishy advice!

The Baron

Comment

We have noticed this.

Judging by the posts you keep giving like.

But try to go out more, the fresh air, the feeling of the sun rays on your skin and a little more sport, surely would help.

The Baron
                          Oh god no. I much prefer gasping for oxygen amidst the stale air in my dungeon.

Best wishes to all of you.
                          JayHartley.com

Comment

The Baron
                            Oh, get a room (once you've had your tongue surgically removed from Arse-um's rectum that is).

Comment

Much as it may hurt you to hear it, I really could not make that out.
                              Nicely timed, Fish - post 666.

I was mistaken, the subliminal message is at the beginning of episode 2. ;-)

Comment

Oh god no. I much prefer gasping for oxygen amidst the stale air in my dungeon.

Best wishes to all of you.
                                Oh Bugger! I knew I'd forgot something! Hang in there Ero, I'll be right back with the key! And some ointment.
                                Last edited by Al Bundy's Eyes; 08-08-2020, 06:02 AM. Reason: There
                                Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Working...
                                X