Charles Allen Lechmere - new suspect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    You are not fit to decide such matters, John. It takes a lot more insight and knowledge than you can muster.

And some style never hurts. Instead of clumsy insults.
    You talking about knowledge and insight is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
      You talking about knowledge and insight is a joke.
      I´m afraid you are not fit to decide that either.

Comment

But right now, I am discussing the case with someone who has something to say over on the other forum. That is much funnier and much more rewarding than your "you are schtupid" crap, so goodbye!
        Auf wiedersehen! Be sure to take your lame duck of a suspect with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
          Yes, and be sure to take care of your duck too, Fisherman. There is a tiger waiting in the wilderness.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
            We are never far apart, Harry. I´ve followed him around for many years now, and I intend to keep at it.

All in all, I can think of worse company.

Bye.

Comment

I´m afraid you are not fit to decide that either.
              I really am.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                I really am.
                Then you have managed to hide it very cleverly. Good on you.

Comment

Then you have managed to hide it very cleverly. Good on you.
                  The dialogue above illustrates exactly how hopeless it would be for anyone to expect any "peer review" from the ones writing on this forum.

This is not a university, it is just an internet forum.

And someone wrote here recently that people here are educated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    The dialogue above illustrates exactly how hopeless it would be for anyone to expect any "peer review" from the ones writing on this forum.
                    I don't think we need any more excuses from you as to why you won't name your suspect, Pierre (we know it's because you can't find the proof) nor do we need any commentary from you on other people's debates. This is a thread about Lechmere so perhaps you can confine yourself to that topic and keep your thoughts about peer review to your own multiple threads?

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                      I don't think we need any more excuses from you as to why you won't name your suspect, Pierre (we know it's because you can't find the proof) nor do we need any commentary from you on other people's debates. This is a thread about Lechmere so perhaps you can confine yourself to that topic and keep your thoughts about peer review to your own multiple threads?
                      David, you are, as others rightly have stated, totally fixated on me.

You are not capable of reading one single post that I write without commenting on it.

It has truly become an embarrassing obsession for you.

Comment

David, you are, as others rightly have stated, totally fixated on me.

You are not capable of reading one single post that I write without commenting on it.

It has truly become an embarrassing obsession for you.
                        It's strange for a scientist like yourself, Pierre, that you make such an embarrassingly and demonstratively false statement that I am not capable of "reading one single post" that you write "without commenting on it". Why do you tell such a lie? I do not comment on a large number of your posts but when I have something to say I make a comment.

But this is a thread about about Charles Allen Lechmere so it's best that you forget your obsession with me and focus on that subject.

Me? I think that there's an evidential conflict between Lechmere and Mizen which is unresolved but I don't think that Lechmere is more likely to be Jack the Ripper than any other suspect (known or secret). You?

Comment

Pierre,

I see another EXCUSE to avoid publishing.
                          It is clear to all that you consider yourself above peer review and superior to those who post here.

True this is not a university it is a site which is recognised as one of the leading 2 or 3 knowledge bases on the subject on which you post and apparently carry out research, in the world.

It does not claim to be a university or a seat of higher education. however many of its users are of above average education

Pierre you claim to be not just highly educated but also an academic, which I must add there is no supporting evidence of other than you word.

However you should know as an academic that all research must be peer review.

You may not like this but the only group of persons qualified to do such, are either those from this forum or from another such as Howard's site.

One would peer review medical ideas with medics and you would not have a paper on Egyptology reviewed by an expert in early 20th century Europe, unless they also had the background in Egyptology.

All I see is another attempt to justify not publishing; the ethical defence is gone, a busted flush!

Then it has been put forward that peer review is of little interest.

Now of course it's the forum is not able to peer review, it seems any excuse rather than face the true.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                            It's strange for a scientist like yourself, Pierre, that you make such an embarrassingly and demonstratively false statement that I am not capable of "reading one single post" that you write "without commenting on it". Why do you tell such a lie? I do not comment on a large number of your posts but when I have something to say I make a comment.

But this is a thread about about Charles Allen Lechmere so it's best that you forget your obsession with me and focus on that subject.

Me? I think that there's an evidential conflict between Lechmere and Mizen which is unresolved but I don't think that Lechmere is more likely to be Jack the Ripper than any other suspect (known or secret). You?
                            Haha! Bla bla bla, whatever.

Comment

Some of us are educated however others are not and sometimes we are forced to engage with them on there level. Some are misguided and some are just plain wrong. As for you Pierre stop pissing about and name your suspect.

Cheers John

Comment

Haha! Bla bla bla, whatever.
                                That's your fourth post today in this Lechmere thread. Three of them have basically been about you (two of them being designed to tell us that you know who done it, the other about how persecuted you are) while the fourth has just been literally "Bla bla bla".

Nothing to say about Lechmere then?

Comment

Working...
                                X