X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1
    replied
    Originally posted by rjpalmer View Post

No, actually I did mention him: Neil. Mizen. Thain.

Stow blithely tells his audience to ignore these three police witnesses. 3/5 relevant witnesses are merely whisked aside.

We should probably also include Abberlne. He wasn’t there, but he was a contemporary who obviously had access to more information than we have, including witness statements, and he made an analysis that also directly contradicts Paul.

And Paul gave his evidence two weeks after the other relevant witnesses, and the longer the delay, the more inaccurate a witness tends to become.

Further, many seem to think that the behavior of Paul and Crossmere that morning was “callous.” Maybe, maybe not, but it wasn’t a good look to leave a dead woman on the pavement and hurry off to work.

As such, we may not want to ignore that Paul had a motive for overestimating his alleged tardiness.
    Can you give some reference to Abberline's analysis?

Leave a comment:

• Fiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
    For those really wondering about the timings and Lechmere's possible route to work, I can only suggest reading my work.

How many possible routes are there from Doveton Street to Pickfords?
    Go on, have a guess?

Would you be surprised at more than 10?

Would you be surprised at more than 25?

Would over 50 variations surprise?

Or over 75?

Well its actually over 100.

Never get told this do we?

Steve
    The number of possible routes is not surprising. The question is how many of those routes were likely. Charles Lechmere had been a carman for a couple decades, so he knew the area well. I'd expect him to have a good idea what the shortest routes were.

That could, of course, be modified by taking a slightly longer, but safer route. If there was a safer route - according to Robert Paul, Bucks Row had a bad reputation, yet Paul took that route to work.

Leave a comment:

• caz
    replied
    "According to Searchlight, during her time in the BNP Clapp attended the aforementioned London New Right meeting, addressed by Holocaust denier Michele Renouf, alongside Leppert."

It would be interesting to know whether ‘Stow’ thinks that Renouf uses “sound historic methodology” in determining that the Holocaust was a hoax. He certainly likes to lecture Ripperologists on the subject, even arguing that the Lechmereans are nearly the only ones who ever use it.

This is remarkable considering that Stow told his audience in a recent video that we can safely ignore 3 out 5 relevant witnesses in Buck’s Row when assessing Paul’s estimated time of departure.

That’s the polar opposite of sound methodology.
    I've never quite understood why the far right would prefer the Holocaust to have been a hoax. Hitler would be turning in his grave to see supposedly like-minded people denying all the effort he put in towards his Final Solution.

That aside, I'm now wondering what possible motive the Butlers think Lechmere might have had. I mean, this was a hard-working white man, breeding a small army of sweet little white Lechmeres, just doing his bit in his spare time, trying to clean the streets of the female traitors who would work in any capacity for the Jews and other 'foreigners', who would all be on the next flight to Rwanda today, if 'Leaky Sue' Braverman could make all her dreams come true.

That can't be it - can it?

Love,

Caz
    X

Leave a comment:

• rjpalmer
    replied
    Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

I noticed that we made the same point about the evidence of timings, although I think you omitted to mention Pc Neil.
    No, actually I did mention him: Neil. Mizen. Thain.

Stow blithely tells his audience to ignore these three police witnesses. 3/5 relevant witnesses are merely whisked aside.

We should probably also include Abberlne. He wasn’t there, but he was a contemporary who obviously had access to more information than we have, including witness statements, and he made an analysis that also directly contradicts Paul.

And Paul gave his evidence two weeks after the other relevant witnesses, and the longer the delay, the more inaccurate a witness tends to become.

Further, many seem to think that the behavior of Paul and Crossmere that morning was “callous.” Maybe, maybe not, but it wasn’t a good look to leave a dead woman on the pavement and hurry off to work.

As such, we may not want to ignore that Paul had a motive for overestimating his alleged tardiness.
    Last edited by rjpalmer; 11-11-2022, 01:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Elamarna
    replied
    For those really wondering about the timings and Lechmere's possible route to work, I can only suggest reading my work.

How many possible routes are there from Doveton Street to Pickfords?
    Go on, have a guess?

Would you be surprised at more than 10?

Would you be surprised at more than 25?

Would over 50 variations surprise?

Or over 75?

Well its actually over 100.

Never get told this do we?

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Elamarna
    replied

Yes.

I noticed that we made the same point about the evidence of timings, although I think you omitted to mention Pc Neil.

But as far as I recall, Stow never responded to either of us on that point.

I and others have argued that Lechmere's use of the name Cross at the inquests was necessary because that was the name by which Pickfords knew him, and not because he was trying to evade justice.

I am wondering what explanation Mr Butler has for using the name Stow.

I haven't asked him yet.
    The arguments presented by the Lechmere theorists, or as they like to be known, Lecimerians, are very simple.

Everyone one else, apart from Paul is wrong. His time is miraculously syncronizied to that of Lechmere.
    Even in a recent video, the manipulation was clear.
    1st you say very loud that Lechmere said he left home ABOUT 3.30( this is so others can't say you are misleading the viewer, you give the time given in the vast majority of reports)

You then throw in the two, reports that say 3.20, fail to mention that both also say he started at 4am, and are probably from a common source, you don't mention 3.20 is almost certainly a typo. You leave the way open that he left even earlier.

You then time the walk to Brown's Yard, and you admit it's not exactly the route taken in 1888.

You arrive and say it took 6.5-7 minutes ( That's a fair time btw) .

Now the trick, the slight of hand, you say he left home AT 3.30( the "about" is silently forgotten) and you say 3.30 + 7 equals 3.37.

You add to this by insisting everyone else is wrong, and imply Baxter said 3.45, when he actually said not far from

You now have your mythical gap, timings mentioned, but sidestepped.

Illusion complete.

Leave a comment:

• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1
    replied
    "According to Searchlight, during her time in the BNP Clapp attended the aforementioned London New Right meeting, addressed by Holocaust denier Michele Renouf, alongside Leppert."

It would be interesting to know whether ‘Stow’ thinks that Renouf uses “sound historic methodology” in determining that the Holocaust was a hoax. He certainly likes to lecture Ripperologists on the subject, even arguing that the Lechmereans are nearly the only ones who ever use it.

This is remarkable considering that Stow told his audience in a recent video that we can safely ignore 3 out 5 relevant witnesses in Buck’s Row when assessing Paul’s estimated time of departure.

Yes.

But as far as I recall, Stow never responded to either of us on that point.

I and others have argued that Lechmere's use of the name Cross at the inquests was necessary because that was the name by which Pickfords knew him, and not because he was trying to evade justice.

I am wondering what explanation Mr Butler has for using the name Stow.

I haven't asked him yet.

Leave a comment:

• rjpalmer
    replied

Last edited by rjpalmer; 11-11-2022, 12:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• caz
    replied
    One for Brits of a certain age...

Love,

Caz
    X

Leave a comment:

• caz
    replied

Susan Butler (née Clapp) was elected an Epping Forest councillor for the BNP in the Debden ward in 2006. The long-term partner of Eddy Butler, Susan Butler has been active in far-right politics for years, including when the BNP was a more overtly extreme outfit then it later became.

According to Searchlight, during her time in the BNP Clapp attended the aforementioned London New Right meeting, addressed by Holocaust denier Michele Renouf, alongside Leppert.

Good grief! Now I know why she was friendly towards me and my other half at the WS meetings. It was all down to the fact that we both happen to have pale skin and fair hair.

I'm going for a shower!

Love,

Caz
    X

Leave a comment:

• caz
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    wow i didnt know that about Stow/Butler. maybe evil runs in the family (if lech was guilty of course).
    Would that not involve incest, Abby? Butler has no Lechmere blood as far as I know - but it turns out I don't know much!

Free the Pickfords One!

Love,

Caz
    X

Leave a comment:

• caz
    replied

Are you responding to my # 301?
    No, I was responding to the revelation that the Sue I thought I knew was this dreadful Susan Clapp person.

# 301 on my screen doesn't show up as one of your posts, so I don't know which one you meant, but I was not responding to you in any case.

Love,

Caz
    X

Leave a comment:

• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1
    replied

I didn't either, until a few hours ago.

His wife / mistress's performance in the council chamber some years ago reminds me of some of the 'clapp' I got from her online:

Clapp has been notable for her numerous blunders. At the last Epping Forest district council meeting, she fluffed the lines that had been written for her, repeatedly referring to local young war hero Georgie Sparks' 'erotic sacrifice' while giggling into her papers. Sitting next to her, BNP Councillor Peter Turpin looked on in embarrassment.

http://eppingforestbnp.blogspot.com/...ttlesford.html

I wonder whether anyone can explain House of Lechmere's extraordinary popularity, with 3,500 subscribers, 15,000 views for a single video, accompanied by 600 votes of approval.

I don't think either Butler or Clapp received that much support when they stood in elections.

Susan Butler (née Clapp) was elected an Epping Forest councillor for the BNP in the Debden ward in 2006. The long-term partner of Eddy Butler, Susan Butler has been active in far-right politics for years, including when the BNP was a more overtly extreme outfit then it later became.

According to Searchlight, during her time in the BNP Clapp attended the aforementioned London New Right meeting, addressed by Holocaust denier Michele Renouf, alongside Leppert.

Leave a comment:

• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    wow i didnt know that about Stow/Butler. maybe evil runs in the family (if lech was guilty of course).

I didn't either, until a few hours ago.

His wife / mistress's performance in the council chamber some years ago reminds me of some of the 'clapp' I got from her online:

Clapp has been notable for her numerous blunders. At the last Epping Forest district council meeting, she fluffed the lines that had been written for her, repeatedly referring to local young war hero Georgie Sparks' 'erotic sacrifice' while giggling into her papers. Sitting next to her, BNP Councillor Peter Turpin looked on in embarrassment.

Loughton Broadway's district councillor Sue Clapp's poor performance in the council chamber has prompted the BNP to exile her to a political...

I wonder whether anyone can explain House of Lechmere's extraordinary popularity, with 3,500 subscribers, 15,000 views for a single video, accompanied by 600 votes of approval.

I don't think either Butler or Clapp received that much support when they stood in elections.

Leave a comment:

• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dickere View Post

Maybe there's a family tradition of getting the Clapp then. That would anger a man.

Round of applause, a standing ovation ?

You mean the butler got the clapp?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X