Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

Here it is.

Click image for larger version Name: C93050AC-267C-4699-B97A-56D5AFB2ABC2.jpeg Views: 0 Size: 98.1 KB ID: 584236 (filedata/fetch?id=584236&d=1632838115) Back in 2016, I posted an extract of an article that had first appeared in the Pall Mall Gazette on 12th September, 1889 under the title ‘Murder Morning in
    Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

If you was a prosecutor. Then again…
      Christer, is Cutting Point going to be available on Kindle in amazon UK in the future?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
        Scobie gets well paid off his clients to say what they would like him to say - IE they are innocent . Did Scobie then get paid off the docu film company ? [ sorry, off the top of my head I don't know their name ] to say what they would like him to say ?l
        Hi Darryl

I am not convinced by the evidence that Lechmere is JtR - though I don't dismiss him. I am surprised that Scobie formed the view he did - but I don't think we have reason to question his professional integrity. I think it more likely he was working with a set of information (far from complete for the JtR murders) which led him to a view which he might reflect upon differently if he had more information.

Comment

• Why was only Scobie QC used to give his opinion when he is a defence expert? it would have been nice to have heard what a prosecutor would have said about it to get both sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

the ole lech was innocent because a modern day lawyer who thinks theres enough circumstantial evidence to charge has rappers as clients defense! LOL. this really is spinning down the rabbit hole. talking about this nonsense for several pages and not one anti-lecher has congratulated or even mentioned Garys steller research on the pinchin/cats meat shop find. and one wonders why I im a lech apologist at best and an anti-anti-lecher? go figure.
            Maybe not the right place to talk about it, but it seems a distance the 'wrong side' of Whitechapel Street to be a prime location for a 'Ripper's lair'.

It's a reasonable walk from Hanbury Street for instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenway View Post

Maybe not the right place to talk about it, but it seems a distance the 'wrong side' of Whitechapel Street to be a prime location for a 'Ripper's lair'.

Why not join JTRF and ask your question over there?

I’d be happy to answer it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

Why not join JTRF and ask your question over there?

I’d be happy to answer it.
                Thanks for the invite - I'll think about it.

Comment

• This thread will run and run and run.
                  Back and forth , forth and back.

one thought which will send the thread into farce if it isn’t there already is …
                  put Letchmere/ cross on trial

Evidence for versus evidence against
                  facts not theory’s

Guily or not guilty.

in order opening facts for the prosecution
                  followed by the defence

As far as I can see having read this thread and the book the prosecutions case will be fairly short.

“ Members of the jury before you is Mr Charles cross accused of not 1 but 5 murders.
                  The prosecution states as fact that Mr cross found a body and along with another worker on his way to work reported it to the first policeman they found.
                  Mr cross was later found to have a previous surname that he did not use.
                  Ladies and gentlemen I rest my case .

Comment

Cheers
                    thanks greenway. gary deserves it amonst all this lunacy. real research amid mindless back and forth. wich btw fish has also done . it can get lost in the hysterical dinn

Comment

not really

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post

Hi RJ
                        He has also represented the notorious Adams family from London and at least one of the lorry drivers involved in the death of 39 Chinese migrants recently.
                        Regards Darryl
                        hi dk
                        well i guess whoever represented lech, or if not, lech himself is also an evil bastard for when he killed that kid when he ran over him too right? really this very silly stuff dk.

Comment

hi dk
                          well i guess whoever represented lech, or if not, lech himself is also an evil bastard for when he killed that kid when he ran over him too right? really this very silly stuff dk.
                          There’s also Little thing called the “Cab Rank Rule” so the real evil bastards (or seemingly so) still get their day in Court. Goes back to the days of King Charles.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post

There’s also Little thing called the “Cab Rank Rule” so the real evil bastards (or seemingly so) still get their day in Court. Goes back to the days of King Charles.
                            just like those poor evil bastards that got sent to the penal colony in australia right? maybe one of your ancestors mate

Comment

just like those poor evil bastards that got sent to the penal colony in australia right? maybe one of your ancestors mate
                              One or two of mine came that way, just about all of Mrs Guts first to Australia won a free cruise and 7, 14 years or a lifetime pass, but her mob were all crooks. Her g g g g grandmother, probably killer her husband, (she later thought she would escape by walking to China) but then a few years later was seen off by her son in law, any wonder I don’t sleep too well.
                              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post

One or two of mine came that way, just about all of Mrs Guts first to Australia won a free cruise and 7, 14 years or a lifetime pass, but her mob were all crooks. Her g g g g grandmother, probably killer her husband, (she later thought she would escape by walking to China) but then a few years later was seen off by her son in law, any wonder I don’t sleep too well.
                                thats incredible story dude, seriously. you should write a book

Comment

Working...
                                X