Evidence of innocence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

Are you suggesting that Scobie might have had reservations but didn’t voice them because he craved his 5 mins of fame?
    You do talk some drivel at times !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Thats what I have been saying for a long time he gave approx 45mins of interview time and we finish up with no more than 2 minutes and that two minutes lo and behold provides both Blink Films and Christer enough anmmuntion to prop up the theory.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      And how much of your discussion with him do we have?

Comment

Because they independently assessed the material and came up with different words to give their opinion of it?
        Griffiths actually says in the docu that Lechmere would have some REAL questions to answer, which is basically what Scobie says too - the indications leave a lot to be explained.

Comment

Are you a fan of the Grime genre?

The reason I ask is that you could have chosen this much shorter clip. (Perhaps the title wasn’t to your liking?)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVZsGVXBB4U
          I prefer to give original sources in full - it allows people to judge the context for themselves.

All the best.

Comment

Thats what I have been saying for a long time he gave approx 45mins of interview time and we finish up with no more than 2 minutes and that two minutes lo and behold provides both Blink Films and Christer enough anmmuntion to prop up the theory.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Yes, exactly - what Scobie says backs up the theory that Lechmere was the killer. Well spotted.

Comment

I think that was PaddyG’s error. But its par girvtge course on here. If you haven’t said something incorrect, they’ll twist things to suggest you have.

Sounds to me like you’ve got ‘em on the ropes, Fish,
              They´ll end up outside them.

Comment

You do talk some drivel at times !!!!!!!!!!!!

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                There, there, Trevor - Jonathan Menges has asked us to play nice, so if you please? Unless, of course, you simply want the thread to go away?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenway View Post

I prefer to give original sources in full - it allows people to judge the context for themselves.

All the best.
                  The full accusatory evidence was provided, which was always the intention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

Again, James Scobie will be the better judge of the quality of the evidence. And as I told you, I specifically asked for a senior policeman with NO ripperological background. I have had quite enough of some ripperologists and their capapbilities over the years.
                    He would have been had he been provided with all that facts and the evidence both for and against Lechmere being the killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenway View Post

All the best.
                      Meaningless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

Yes, exactly - what Scobie says backs up the theory that Lechmere was the killer. Well spotted.
                        The double standards are eye-watering. Trevor has provided nothing beyond his own account of his conversation with Scobie and the nay-sayers blindly accept it. If instead of having video evidence of Scobie’s opinion you had come on here and said, ‘I’ve just had a phone call with a QC and he’s convinced CAL was a wrong un’, the shrieks of derision would have been deafening.

Comment

The double standards are eye-watering. Trevor has provided nothing beyond his own account of his conversation with Scobie and the nay-sayers blindly accept it. If instead of having video evidence of Scobie’s opinion you had come on here and said, ‘I’ve just had a phone call with a QC and he’s convinced CAL was a wrong un’, the shrieks of derision would have been deafening.
                          Of course, Harry would’ve been the honourable exception. Instead of shrieking he’d be asking, ‘CAL? Who’s he?’

Comment

Meaningless.

Comment

Is Scobie a Crown Prosecutor?
                              If I used the wrong term, mock me, you've done it before over one single term. So it certainly won't bother me to be mocked by you. I can put in my CV I've played the Mole in a game of Whack-a-Mole AND the Mole in a game of Mock-a-Mole.

And you missed my point, too. I am trying to get every poster here to put up a white flag. Cease and desist. Christer has won. He has obtained his self proclaimed "breakthrough in ripperology." By developing what he refers to as his "evidence of guilt" of CAL, then Scobie is hired, told of this evidence and Scobie declares CAL is indictable for serial murder. And as Fish pointed out, no other suspect proponent has accomplished this. And in fact Fisherman you read my mind, because I had a thread all ready to start called Scobie Said So in which I was going to one by one enumerate all the suspects that DON'T have a Scobie Said So. (I'll use that term instead of UK Crown Prosecutor, since any violation of the UK vernacular is noted by you instantly, Mr Barnett, and you are the same person who gives us a welcome hello by telling us dozens of times you have ancestors in the East End. Some Welcome you've got going there, pal!)

But Fish, I agree with you. You have obtained a breakthrough no one else has. And you have every right to trumpet it.

I am trying explain to everyone else that these Lechmere Suspect threads are a dead end for everyone except Fish and anyone who agrees with CAL's "guilt" his lifelong "deception." I am seeing this on a whole other plane that others have not reached. I accept it. I am defeated. Others should accept defeat. Casebook has many other sections and components where people can discuss the case. The only thing done here is to enumerate Lechmere's guilt. No innocence exists. We were told that in Post 1. Anything you say here will be dismissed as "Alternative Innocent Explanations" and YOU WERE TOLD THAT at the start. Listen to Fisherman. Play by his rules. Which means say nothing, because CAL's innocence does not exist.

We are in the Post-Scobie era now. The breakthrough happened the night the TV show aired. Accept that and everyone can get back to enjoying Casebook.

Comment

• Does anyone know if any of the police officers involved with what happened in Buck's Row and Lechmere were ever stationed in St James Division (C Division)?

Comment

Working...
                                X