Evidence of innocence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

And i notice that Andy Griffiths also an experineced officer makes no mention of the fact warranting a trial, why are the two not singing from the same song sheet especially if they were provided with the same material by Blink

Because they independently assessed the material and came up with different words to give their opinion of it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenway View Post

If either one had said anything negative about the case against Lechmere it wouldn't make the final cut - that's not how these types of documentaries are made. I thought it was a good, well made documentary, but there was no intention to present a balanced case (which is their prerogative).

All the best.
      Are you suggesting that Scobie might have had reservations but didn’t voice them because he craved his 5 mins of fame?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

Are you suggesting that Scobie might have had reservations but didn’t voice them because he craved his 5 mins of fame?
        If he voiced any reservations they wouldn't make the final cut - if he didn't say anything positive about the case he wouldn't make the final cut.

All the best.

Comment

He features in this 'Grime' (urban popular music) video (about 3 minutes in):

▶ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/GRMsubscribe ▶ VISIT: http://grmdaily.com/▶ DOWNLOAD THE GRM APP FOR iPHONE & iPAD NOW: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grm-daily...

It is starting to look like he'll do anything to be famous.

All the best.
          Last edited by Greenway; 09-30-2021, 10:34 AM.

Comment

http://​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLyGn2bLfNM&t=184s

All the best.
            The link doesn’t work for me.

Comment

• The courts do not appear biased. Click image for larger version

Name:	trial.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	769760 Click image for larger version

Views:	171
ID:	769761 Click image for larger version

Views:	211
ID:	769763
              Attached Files

Comment

▶ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/GRMsubscribe ▶ VISIT: http://grmdaily.com/▶ DOWNLOAD THE GRM APP FOR iPHONE & iPAD NOW: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grm-daily...

All the best.
                I think I found it: “Defence barrister becomes UNWITTING star of a Grime video.”

Is that the one? He’s doorstepped outside the Old Bailey and looking rather embarrassed accepts the outstretched hand of the Grime performer.

Comment

The link doesn’t work for me.
                  Apologies - fixed now.

All the best

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
                    The courts do not appear biased. Click image for larger version  Name:	trial.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.4 KB ID:	769760 Click image for larger version  Name:	trial.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.4 KB ID:	769761 Click image for larger version  Name:	trial.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.4 KB ID:	769763
                    Have you entirely missed the point, Harry, or are you doing what others on here do by asking Fish to defend a point he didn’t make?

Comment

I think I found it: “Defence barrister becomes UNWITTING star of a Grime video.”
                      He knows what he's doing - guaranteed to get himself in the video!

All the best.

Comment

No he is not, barristers gets appointed by the crown on a case to case basis sometimes they are instructed by the defence.

This is another misleading statement made by Fish

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                        Then you will of course be able to point out where I have said that Scobie is a crown prosecutor? Thank you in advance!

Comment

Apologies - fixed now.

All the best
                          Are you a fan of the Grime genre?

The reason I ask is that you could have chosen this much shorter clip. (Perhaps the title wasn’t to your liking?)

Top defence barrister becomes unwitting star of aGrime video after helping a rapper clear his name atthe Old Bailey.A top defence barrister has become the un...

Comment

If he voiced any reservations they wouldn't make the final cut - if he didn't say anything positive about the case he wouldn't make the final cut.

All the best.
                            Thats what I have been saying for a long time he gave approx 45mins of interview time and we finish up with no more than 2 minutes and that two minutes lo and behold provides both Blink Films and Christer enough anmmuntion to prop up the theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

Then you will of course be able to point out where I have said that Scobie is a crown prosecutor? Thank you in advance!
                              I think that was PaddyG’s error. But its par girvtge course on here. If you haven’t said something incorrect, they’ll twist things to suggest you have.

Sounds to me like you’ve got ‘em on the ropes, Fish,

Comment

There is no way that on the facts and evidence you have put forward that Lechmere would have been charged and appeared at court. That statement is based on over 30 years of dealing with criminal cases at all levels and so I think I have enough knowledge to offer that opinion as to what evidnce is required to form a prima facie case.

How it works is that the police gather the information and evidence, a decision is then made as whether they have enough evidence to charge a person,or they may send it to a barrister such as Scobie for a legal opinion as to whether there is sufficient to charge someone.

Based on what we know and what you have provided and all the flaws in your theory which have been identified there would not be enough evidence to charge him. So that is wht Scobies contribution to the program is flawed because he clearly was not provided with the full facts and had he been he would not have beel led up the garden path by Blink films who simply provided him with your original theory missing out the point that negate what to postulate.

In an earlier reply to one of my posts you make mention of the recruitment of contributers and if I recall you told Blink films that you didnt want any ripperolgists to take part, now I wonder why that was, I guess that would be to prevent any of them showing the flaws in you theory? That wouldnt make good viewing !!!!!!!!!!!

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                                Again, James Scobie will be the better judge of the quality of the evidence. And as I told you, I specifically asked for a senior policeman with NO ripperological background. I have had quite enough of some ripperologists and their capapbilities over the years.
                                Last edited by Fisherman; 09-30-2021, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X