Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidence of innocence

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dickere View Post

    I'm afraid your post is the epitome of 'whataboutism'.

    You mentioned Lechmere, rightly, in a Lechmere thread but when someone argues against your view you jump to comparisons with others. That is actually weak.
    dont sweat it dickere

    your arguing with someone who actually beleives maybrick was the ripper lol. compared to maybrick, lech looks like freaken manson.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by erobitha View Post

      Nonsense.

      Lechmere was the first to discover the body. That is it. There is nothing else to see here. If that is good enough for you to make him JtR then so should all the others who were first discover the body of the victims as they all have exactly the same level of evidence aginst them as he does.
      Agreed. As seen on most of the Cross/Lechmere threads, He's the only person on earth who CAN'T discover a body, he has to be found hovering over it, or near it. Ridiculous.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Dickere View Post

        Being found alone at the scene of the crime immediately after it occurred is rather more than "weak at best".
        absolutely. which is why in todays world lech would be a prime suspect until cleared.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Columbo View Post

          Agreed. As seen on most of the Cross/Lechmere threads, He's the only person on earth who CAN'T discover a body, he has to be found hovering over it, or near it. Ridiculous.
          no its not. he WAS found hovering over it- by Paul. according to him he discovered the body, according to paul hes seen hovering near the body before trying to raise any alarm. none of the other witnesses were seen in this situation.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

            no its not. he WAS found hovering over it- by Paul. according to him he discovered the body, according to paul hes seen hovering near the body before trying to raise any alarm. none of the other witnesses were seen in this situation.
            You've convinced me. "Hovering".

            Hang him.

            https://media.giphy.com/media/kv7nNb...QoPa/giphy.mp4
            "When the legend becomes fact... print the legend"
            - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

              dont sweat it dickere

              your arguing with someone who actually beleives maybrick was the ripper lol. compared to maybrick, lech looks like freaken manson.
              At least he has a proven history of violence against women, was a drug addict, user of prostitutes and serial adulterer.

              Lech is considered because he was "hovering" near the body of Polly Nichols like some music hall levitation act.
              "When the legend becomes fact... print the legend"
              - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

                dont sweat it dickere

                your arguing with someone who actually beleives maybrick was the ripper lol. compared to maybrick, lech looks like freaken manson.




                Embarrassing indeed



                The Baron

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

                  no its not. he WAS found hovering over it- by Paul. according to him he discovered the body, according to paul hes seen hovering near the body before trying to raise any alarm. none of the other witnesses were seen in this situation.
                  Actually he was seen in the middle of the street looking in the direction of the body according to Paul.

                  Try this: put an object 210 feet from you (70 yards) and see how fast it takes you to walk to it at a normal fashion. 15 seconds? 20 seconds? 25 seconds? that's how long Cross had to do all the post actions he's accused of. Hiding a knife, covering the wounds, wiping his hands and getting to the middle of the street in time for Paul NOT to see him walk away from the body. Not to mention the fact that Cross needed to know when and where Paul was in order to pull this off. Not gonna happen.

                  The man discovered the body. If not him then the police. Maybe even Paul.
                  Last edited by Columbo; 08-05-2021, 09:23 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by erobitha View Post

                    a drug addict, user of prostitutes and serial adulterer.

                    That nails it! Bring the adulterer!


                    The Baron

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

                      absolutely. which is why in todays world lech would be a prime suspect until cleared.
                      No he would be an eyewitness until the police suspected him of something then he would be a person of interest. The only people suspecting him of anything are the lechmerians on this forum 133 years later.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by erobitha View Post
                        Lech is considered because he was "hovering" near the body of Polly Nichols like some music hall levitation act.
                        I was visualizing something more akin to the "Irish Vampire" from Punch.

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Hovering.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	764661

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

                          no its not. he WAS found hovering over it- by Paul. according to him he discovered the body, according to paul hes seen hovering near the body before trying to raise any alarm. none of the other witnesses were seen in this situation.
                          Lechmere was not found hovering over the body. According to Robert Paul, Charles Lechmere "standing in the middle of the road".

                          It is true that Charles Lechmere did not immediately raise the alarm, but neither did Robert Paul or Lewis Diemschutz.


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Columbo View Post

                            No he would be an eyewitness until the police suspected him of something then he would be a person of interest. The only people suspecting him of anything are the lechmerians on this forum 133 years later.

                            Of course, Police should have reasons to suspect him, investigating someone and verifying his statements all are normal police procedure and that doesn't mean one is a suspect.


                            Lechmerians have failed to bring any single evidence or shred of a clue to justify their claims, they even went to the extreme phantasy and presented Lechmere as the solo ripper-torso murderer of his time, aka Lechmerianismus!




                            The Baron

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Columbo View Post

                              No he would be an eyewitness until the police suspected him of something then he would be a person of interest. The only people suspecting him of anything are the lechmerians on this forum 133 years later.
                              no he would be a suspect until cleared. especially because he was seen alone with the victim and clearly could have been her killer.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Fiver View Post

                                Lechmere was not found hovering over the body. According to Robert Paul, Charles Lechmere "standing in the middle of the road".

                                It is true that Charles Lechmere did not immediately raise the alarm, but neither did Robert Paul or Lewis Diemschutz.

                                standing in the middle of the road. lol sounds so mundane.paul didnt need to since someone else was already there and of course diemshitz did.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X