This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    Maybe itīs time to put Tumblety back in the frame - heīs the only guy I can see wearing the shawl.

The best,
    Fisherman
    I was gonna say this earlier, but I didn't want to give any crank writers ideas for free, but what if Aaron Kosminski was a cross dresser and went about dressed as a woman?

He could have been wearing the shawl himself.

Explains the blood, the semen, etc.

I'm surprised Edwards didn't try this angle.
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Dr Mabuse

"On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break."

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
      There's a difference between missing documentation and "documentation is not their strong point or anything else in law detection back then.".

Monty
      What I meant to say the LAW detection then is not what it is now, the previous quote I take back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krinoid View Post
        I am saying it was lost, see my later entry.
        Well what are you saying that the police fell down on?
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

One,I am male,
          You say that, but where's the proof?

Originally posted by Krinoid
          two I have tons of JTR books, I have not seen any of those authors on this thread like Bennett etc
          And Begg? You must not have read through much of this thread. Bunch of Begg posts here. You'll have to toss out those books now.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Originally posted by Mabuse View Post
            I was gonna say this earlier, but I didn't want to give any crank writers ideas for free, but what if Aaron Kosminski was a cross dresser and went about dressed as a woman?

He could have been wearing the shawl himself.

Explains the blood, the semen, etc.

I'm surprised Edwards didn't try this angle.
            G'day Mabuse

Don't give them ideas. Please!!! Pretty Please...
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

What I meant to say the LAW detection then is not what it is now, the previous quote I take back.
              Ok, that's fair enough

Monty
              Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                I must have missed the post from whoever said they know what date the shawl is. I

Tom Wescott
                really?? just about every post said their version of the era/date...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                  You say that, but where's the proof?

And Begg? You must not have read through much of this thread. Bunch of Begg posts here. You'll have to toss out those books now.

Tom Wescott
                  lFor proof, well I have to get scientifically tested first, no wait I am a Ripperologist, a basket weaver who worked at Victoria ALb. Museum told me I was a male and I am not on a police report, so I have to be male by the standards of creatures on this board and I am 100% right by logic.

Begg must have an alias
                  Last edited by Krinoid; 09-17-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

really?? just about every post said their version of the era/date...
                    When's the last time you had a date, Krinoid?

We're all entitled to our opinions, Krinoid. Ours might be a little more informed than others is all. And we're not selling tickets to get them. For me, it's a simple matter of provenance first. There has to be a historical reason to test an item, or else the results of that test will have no substance. Either that makes sense to you or it doesn't. As for the date of the shawl, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it pre-dates 1888, as do many garments and fashion accessories in existence today.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Begg must have an alias
                      PaulB
                      ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Dr Mabuse

"On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break."

Comment

• Stewart Evans, though, writes under his own name, Krinoid!

The best,
                        Fisherman

Comment

Strewth, I have a bit of a granny nap (make assumptions about my gender from that, not my name if you wish), and the world's gone mad.

One for the Aussies - is Krinoid referring to L-A-W law?
                          Mick Reed

Whatever happened to scepticism?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
                            We're not discussing whether the police thought Kozminski/Aaron Kozminski was the murderer. We're discussing whether Macnaghten and Swanson, when they wrote "Kosminski", were referring to Aaron, or another hypothetical Kosminski, who was committed to Colney Hatch or some other asylum under a different surname.
                            Oh and I forgot another important issue with the suspect Kosminski which I sm sure you haven't that is that the Kosminski named by MM in the MM is later exonerated by him in the Aberconway version.

So should we be still suggesting that anyone named Kosminski should mow be regarded as a suspect let alone a prime suspect ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
                              "Third, we have no idea what happened back then with police etc reports, documentation is not their strong point or anything else in law detection back then."

Whatt? In an age when Scotland Yard recorded everything, even down to coal consumption and which side the great coat should be buttoned?

You need to buy my book Krinoid, Capturing Jack the Ripper, available from Amberley Publishing, due out in November. ;-)

Monty
                              Already preordered Neil, but why worry about copious (and I'm sure, careful) research when you can just make it up?

You really must be a mug to have wasted all that time.
                              Mick Reed

Whatever happened to scepticism?

Comment

• Originally posted by mickreed
                                These one-liners are a great way of getting promotion. Chief Constable, here I come.
                                You know I first discovered Casebook when doing family research. I had been interested in Jack since I was a nipper due to stories from family that originated in Dorset. But when I first started reading here I thought it must have been a site that only police could join, it took me a while to work it out. I know I'm thick as two short planks.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X