• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good point Jeff

Comment

• D N A

Hello Stewart.

"A few hours later, he [Lawende] was at the morgue of the Royal London Hospital helping to identify a body.'"

Actually, ALL true--as established by DNA. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
        Cos he was mad ???
        No , because such a table runner was bulky..very valuable..and utterly useless while trying to hack prostitutes guts out..Yours Jeff[/QUOTE]

I was joking!...honest.

Comment

• Mail on Sunday

'Yet I knew I wanted to buy the shawl and was prepared to pay a great deal of money for it. I hoped somehow to prove that it was genuine.' - Russell Edwards

Well, he already seems to have achieved this with several ardent followers.
          SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Hello Jason.

"if someone took d.n.a samples from the descendants and put it on the shawl surely this d.n.a would give a full profile not a weak one."

Yes. Like 100%? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
            LC
            But we don't have a full profile?
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• just a thought

Is it possible that this large shawl , table runner or whatever you want to call it wasn't used as a shawl but was laid on the ground and used by Kate as something to lay on so not to be in direct contact to the floor when servicing clients. Could this possibly be how semen was found as it had leaked when the client pulled out ?

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie1 View Post
                Is it possible that this large shawl , table runner or whatever you want to call it wasn't used as a shawl but was laid on the ground and used by Kate as something to lay on so not to be in direct contact to the floor when servicing clients. Could this possibly be how semen was found as it had leaked when the client pulled out ?
                Usually service was provded standing up.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• But...

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                  Hello Stewart.
                  "A few hours later, he [Lawende] was at the morgue of the Royal London Hospital helping to identify a body.'"
                  Actually, ALL true--as established by DNA. (heh-heh)
                  Cheers.
                  LC
                  But, he did no such thing a few hours later and Eddowes' body was at the City mortuary, not at the London Hospital (the 'Royal' is a more recent addition to the name of the London Hospital. It wasn't called that in 1888).
                  SPE

Comment

• Is it...

Originally posted by eddie1 View Post
                    Is it possible that pigs might fly?
                    SPE

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      Usually service was provded standing up.
                      Ah OK maybe not then thanks just a thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
                        Is it possible that pigs might fly?
                        Its a thought is there any reason to be obnoxious ? I was asking a question

Comment

• Sorry...

Originally posted by eddie1 View Post
                          Its a thought is there any reason to be obnoxious ? I was asking a question
                          Sorry if I upset you, you have to be a bit thick skinned to be around here. I shall avoid responding to any of your posts in the future.
                          SPE

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
                            No. No.
                            LOL! Good deal!

Comment

• I am thick skinned and as I'm new here I haven't seen what goes on in here. I wasn't upset just maybe would have worded a response differently. I'm also not starting a fight. I've been interested in jtr for about 15 years and nemember of this site for a while but only just got the confidence to post. Sorry if I ask some stupid questions its how we learn

Comment

Hello Sir Francis. Welcome to the boards.

"To my mind the issue isn't in the potential number of matches. It's that there's no proof both sets of DNA were on the cloth in 1888."

Correct. And since this did not exist in 1888. . .

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X