Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joel, what link?

Comment

Stepney folk, page 1, post 1. Been away for quite a while and never saw it when posted and now it seems broken.
      if mickey's a mouse, and pluto's a dog, whats goofy?

Comment

Yup. The link on the first post on the thread now appears dead. Pity.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
          Hello all,

You will be pleased to know that I have traced (with some help from Chris) the owner of the web site and have been in communication via email.
          Due to several difficulties, she is unable to present the cross reference material from where she got the above mentions of both Hutchinson and Kelly. But there are positive things.
          1. The George Hutchinson mentioned is the same one appearing under Geo. Hutchinson, hence the (1).
          2. The Mary Kelly, aka O'Brien, is indeed the Mary Kelly of 13, Dorset Street, for under the "K" sectrion she appears three times..

KELLY (1) MARY JANE AKA MARY JANE O'BRIEN BORN LIMERICK AUGUST 1865
          KELLY (1) MARY JANE LIVED IN ROOM 13,MILLERS COURT, DORSET ST 1888
          KELLY (1) MARY JANE BURIED ST PATRICK'S RC CEMETERY, LEYTONSTONE 1888.

So I'm sorry Scarletpimpernel, you appear to be wrong this time. However I don't hold out much hope, yet one never knows, because of the mention below...

This kind lady has also provided me with a long list of every book or reference she used for the entire web site, and in here, she says, the cross references occur. She is also looking kindly through the books, in her own time, to help us.

I have the list on an email, if anyone has either a large library at home, or access to one such, and if they wish to try to help and cross reference this information, I would be most obliged.
          I will send the email to them. Just send me a pm. Many thanks.

with best wishes

Phil

Did this ever get cleared up? was it a mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            Did this ever get cleared up? was it a mistake?

Seconded, I'd like to know if this was cleared up too....

Comment

Working...
            X