No announcement yet.

The Leander Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endless unrelated quarrels, yards upon yards of punch and Judy and hardly anything about the main subject which is Hutchinson is it not ?
    And what's your solution to this unsatisfactory state of affairs?

How does Pimps propose to change this situation for the better?

How to stop those pesky, "unrelated quarrels".

Hmmm...

By starting yet another unrelated quarrel. Of course! You're just the antidote we needed.

I don't care how busy a person you claim to be. If you took the trouble to read this thread, and related ones, from the beginning, you'll observe that my initial responses were perfectly respectful, and I would cheerfully have continued in that vein had I not been goaded continually. I expressed my gratitude to the individual concerned with bringing the analysis to the fore, and I'd gladly reiterate it again.

All too easy to be a lazy laughing hyena giving unwarranted insults to those who have interesting things to say.
    Even easier to be a simpering, uppity, pompous waste-of-skin who labours under the delusion that the best way to alleviate the ill-feeling is to start another "unrelated" quarrel of the type that you were accusing me of engaging in.

If you don't like what I say, use the "ignore" facility. It's what it's there for.

Since I neither embrace nor feel saddened by your view of me, you're just wasting your time.

Comment

• Ben

For a person who claims to be "stalked" by others...If I were you, I would be away from here and escape my imaginary "stalkers"

And you are wrong. I have just skimmed through all the miles and miles of insults and found myself bewildered when could we talk about something of substance but as that is not likely to be the case any time soon. I do not want to add to an already unpleasant and unproductive exchange. Good Bye.

Comment

• If I were you, I would be away from here and escape my imaginary "stalkers"
        I could always use a different aftershave, I guess...

I do not want to add to an already unpleasant and unproductive exchange.
        Could have fooled me, Pimps.

Bye.

Comment

Working...
        X