Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did The Apron Piece Get To Goulston Street?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem

6 voted for the aardvark but 1 voted for the sanitary towel theory!!
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Remember the adage: Beware of aardvarks bearing aprons.
      Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cerebus.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	801933
        hmmmmm​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
          No problem

An aardvark whistle to populism always works.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            No problem

I don't understand why it's either-or - where's the option for a passing aardvark having discarded the sanitary towel???

As we know, there was much construction going on in London in Victorian times, and no doubt many quantity surveyors working on tight schedules, including Ethel the aardvark. Being female, she could have used the sanitary towel, and while I'm sure discarding personal hygiene products in the street is against the work ethics of the professional quantity surveyor, Ethel may have been pressed for time and unable to find a suitable waste bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post

I don't understand why it's either-or - where's the option for a passing aardvark having discarded the sanitary towel???

As we know, there was much construction going on in London in Victorian times, and no doubt many quantity surveyors working on tight schedules, including Ethel the aardvark. Being female, she could have used the sanitary towel, and while I'm sure discarding personal hygiene products in the street is against the work ethics of the professional quantity surveyor, Ethel may have been pressed for time and unable to find a suitable waste bin.
              Any suggestion with a Monty Python reference gets my vote Kattrup.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I have not seen Herlock produce any evidence whatsoever that there were aardvarks at large in London during the LVP. Such evidence must be produced to prop up this "new theory".

Happy holidays!!

Comment

Originally posted by ohrocky View Post
                  I have not seen Herlock produce any evidence whatsoever that there were aardvarks at large in London during the LVP. Such evidence must be produced to prop up this "new theory".

Happy holidays!!
                  Im simply using my near 35 years of experience as an Armchair Detective which allows me to analyse evidence far better than everyone else.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I believe the issue of an aardvark being in London is fully covered in question 4 of frequently asked questions.

Q: do aardvarks have a thing for aprons?
                    A: Probably

Q: can we prove the aardvark was elsewhere at the time of the killings?
                    A: no

Q: What was his/her motive?
                    A: The Victims were mistaken identity in the quest to kill Mary Ann Teater

Q: What was an equator dwelling mammal doing in the cold east end of London in the autumn?
                    A: visiting friends

Comment

How Did The Apron Piece Get To Goulston Street?

​It took the tram.

Now this leads us to several follow-up questions:

- How late did trams run on Saturdays nights/Sunday Mornings?
                      - Did an apron all alone (female, I presume) have the proper tram fare and just HOW did it get it?
                      - Did it get permission from Eddowes to go out on its own that night?​
                      - Was there a tram stop near Goulston Street?
                      - Did the apron stop on the way at a fountain to properly wash up for its media debut?
                      - Did Eddowes borrow the apron from her BFF Lizzie? Or perhaps even BUY it?
                      - Did the apron have a hall pass to out that late?
                      - WHY was the apron out and where was it gong? Perhaps a secret mission for MI6? Maybe it was going to meet the mysterious "LEATHER Apron"?

So MANY questions!!!

Comment

Dissociative disorder seeking help from boyfriend.
                        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Come on Herlock!

Use your Holmesian powers of deduction here!!!

An aardvark can't have written the graffito.

They don't have opposable thumbs to hold the chalk......

I'm not disputing that the aardvark dropped the apron, but he clearly had a primate accomplice who wrote the message.

I'm not 100% certain but the smart money is on a bonobo.

They have quite advanced linguistic skills and, I dunno really, but they just look the type.
                          Oh, like Murders in the Rue Morgue!

Comment

Was the aardvark wearing a pea jacket and have the look of a sailor about him?
                            Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

A picture is worth a thousand Aardvarks
                              "Is all that we see or seem
                              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Here's a picture of an Aardvark

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aardvark_(Orycteropus_afer).jpg
Views:	402
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	802088
                                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                                X