Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did The Apron Piece Get To Goulston Street?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Gull and Netley gave instructions to the aardvark to take the apron piece to goulston st after they dumped Eddowes at Mitre square.
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
      Is anyone aware of reports that an aardvark had escaped from the zoo around that time? If so, may I change my vote?
      It’s certainly worth checking Gary. Especially one that possessed a small pair of ladders or else he wouldn’t have been able to reach high enough to have chalked the message.

Edit. I don’t think that ladders would have been required. Aardvarks are quite big and could stand on their hind legs.
      Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 12-17-2022, 11:49 PM.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
        Maybe Gull and Netley gave instructions to the aardvark to take the apron piece to goulston st after they dumped Eddowes at Mitre square.
        And the sight of the word “gull” the answer became self evident.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
          It’s possible. Plus, aardvarks are nocturnal of course, increasing the chances of one being out and about in Mitre Square at night.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            you left out the aliens theory
            Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-Set.svg.png
Views:	310
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	801879 Set
            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

It’s certainly worth checking Gary. Especially one that possessed a small pair of ladders or else he wouldn’t have been able to reach high enough to have chalked the message.

Edit. I don’t think that ladders would have been required. Aardvarks are quite big and could stand on their hind legs.
              Actually, I favour it being a wombat. A wombat could use its pouch to carry the chalk needed to write the graffito.
              Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Aardvarks look like kangaroos on LSD,so we can include them.
                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

The shrews are the pets that will not be tamed for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Come on Herlock!

Use your Holmesian powers of deduction here!!!

An aardvark can't have written the graffito.

They don't have opposable thumbs to hold the chalk......

I'm not disputing that the aardvark dropped the apron, but he clearly had a primate accomplice who wrote the message.

I'm not 100% certain but the smart money is on a bonobo.

They have quite advanced linguistic skills and, I dunno really, but they just look the type.

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
                      The shrews are the pets that will not be tamed for nothing.
                      Hahahaha!

Nice one Yabs!

Comment

Zero votes for Eddowes used it as a sanitary towel then dropped it, not even from the proponent of that theory?

I'll speak up in favour of this possibility. It's not impossible, it could have happened.

But it is much less plausible than The killer dropped it there after the murder.​

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post
                          I'm on the fence between the killer and the aardvark myself, so went with killer as it was higher in the list.

Hmmmm, perhaps we should look into this aardvark a bit more - what if the killer and the aardvark are one in the same!

- Jeff
                          Does this mean the case is solved? JtR was someone's pet aardvark gone rogue?
                          Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Let’s not forget, London Zoo was founded from the Royal Menagerie only fifty years earlier.

Comment

Pierre dropped it there and wrote.. The judges will not be blamed for nothing
                              "Is all that we see or seem
                              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post

Does this mean the case is solved? JtR was someone's pet aardvark gone rogue?
                                Yes, I'm afraid I've solved it again. Sorry.

- Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X