Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did The Apron Piece Get To Goulston Street?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms Diddles
    replied
    Originally posted by Yabs View Post
    The shrews are the pets that will not be tamed for nothing.
    Hahahaha!

Nice one Yabs!

Leave a comment:

• Ms Diddles
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

It’s certainly worth checking Gary. Especially one that possessed a small pair of ladders or else he wouldn’t have been able to reach high enough to have chalked the message.

Edit. I don’t think that ladders would have been required. Aardvarks are quite big and could stand on their hind legs.
    Come on Herlock!

Use your Holmesian powers of deduction here!!!

An aardvark can't have written the graffito.

They don't have opposable thumbs to hold the chalk......

I'm not disputing that the aardvark dropped the apron, but he clearly had a primate accomplice who wrote the message.

I'm not 100% certain but the smart money is on a bonobo.

They have quite advanced linguistic skills and, I dunno really, but they just look the type.

Leave a comment:

• Yabs
    replied
    The shrews are the pets that will not be tamed for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    Aardvarks look like kangaroos on LSD,so we can include them.

Leave a comment:

• Enigma
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

It’s certainly worth checking Gary. Especially one that possessed a small pair of ladders or else he wouldn’t have been able to reach high enough to have chalked the message.

Edit. I don’t think that ladders would have been required. Aardvarks are quite big and could stand on their hind legs.
    Actually, I favour it being a wombat. A wombat could use its pouch to carry the chalk needed to write the graffito.

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    you left out the aliens theory
    Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-Set.svg.png
Views:	312
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	801879 Set

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
    Maybe Gull and Netley gave instructions to the aardvark to take the apron piece to goulston st after they dumped Eddowes at Mitre square.
    It’s possible. Plus, aardvarks are nocturnal of course, increasing the chances of one being out and about in Mitre Square at night.

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
    Maybe Gull and Netley gave instructions to the aardvark to take the apron piece to goulston st after they dumped Eddowes at Mitre square.
    And the sight of the word “gull” the answer became self evident.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by Enigma View Post
    Is anyone aware of reports that an aardvark had escaped from the zoo around that time? If so, may I change my vote?

Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 12-17-2022, 11:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Enigma
    replied
    Is anyone aware of reports that an aardvark had escaped from the zoo around that time? If so, may I change my vote?

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    So to recap so far. It’s 8 for the killer, 3 for the aardvark and none for the sanitary towel theory.

Vox populi, vox dei.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by Yabs View Post
    You forgot to add as an option…

The piece of apron was there from the start.

Eddowes was killed at Goulston street, her killer cut a piece of apron off to edit his graffiti, then carried Eddowes to mitre sq.

If it wasn’t that, I’m all for the aardvark.
    Yabs, you’re a genius. I wish I’d have thought of that one.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post
    I'm on the fence between the killer and the aardvark myself, so went with killer as it was higher in the list.

Hmmmm, perhaps we should look into this aardvark a bit more - what if the killer and the aardvark are one in the same!

- Jeff
    Jeff, nice to see that you’re willing to consider not just but the old established theories.
    Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 12-17-2022, 11:41 PM. Reason: Altered because I’d misread Jeff’s post.

Leave a comment:

• JeffHamm
    replied
    I'm on the fence between the killer and the aardvark myself, so went with killer as it was higher in the list.

Hmmmm, perhaps we should look into this aardvark a bit more - what if the killer and the aardvark are one in the same!

- Jeff

Leave a comment:

Working...
X