No announcement yet.

VERY general question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The head in the JtR museum is the death mask of Frederick Deeming. There was a report from a woman who said she saw him in whitechapel around the time of Eddows murder and he actually confessed to murdering Eddows and Kelly. There is a photo of him dressed like the Kelly suspect. One of his weapons of choice was a small axe and it is thought that an axe was used on Kelly. He brought his 2nd wife out here to Australia and killed her. He was hung in Australia in 1892. Interesting suspect but really need another earlier ripper for him to be viable.

Cheers, George

They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
    Out of a misty dream
    Our path emerges for a while, then closes
    Within a dream.
    Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

Originally posted by clark2710 View Post
      Out of all the suspects. Were they all there? Were they actually confirmed to be IN THE AREA during the murders or at the very least can be placed close by at the time? For instance, we know George Chapman was somewhat nearby so to speak. What about the others? Prince Albert Victor was out of the country at the time of some of the killings wasn't he? i could be wrong. I'm trying to figure out which we can eliminate by sheer common sense.
      We can include Henry Gawen Sutton who was known to work late at The London Hospital.
      If he missed the last train to Sevenoaks,a residence and or hotel would be required.
      After Nichols' murder near the Hospital,the other four murders sites fan out from there.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Add to the list Morgan Davies and G. W. Bellsmith

Comment

Originally posted by SuspectZero View Post
          Add to the list Morgan Davies and G. W. Bellsmith
          I haven't heard of them before. Thanks. Off to the books.

Cheers, George
          They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
          Out of a misty dream
          Our path emerges for a while, then closes
          Within a dream.
          Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

And in Davies case, he and one of the victims appears in the Census together at the same hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by SuspectZero View Post
              And in Davies case, he and one of the victims appears in the Census together at the same hospital.
              Yep.Nichols.

Davies tells us that Jack the Ripper was into anal intercourse.

Colleague of HG Sutton.

Comment

Robert Stephenson (Roslyn D'Onston) was in Whitechapel the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by Camus View Post
                  Being in London is a requirement, that just makes him eligible to be a suspect.
                  Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Camus View Post
                    So was his medical officer,Henry Gawen Sutton,except when home at Sevenoaks.

Comment

Working...
                    X