Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stride..a victim?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DJA View Post

    On porpoise.
    Only in New Yoik.
    Thems the Vagaries.....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post

      Did you misrepresent what I said, accidently or on purpose?
      If you feel misunderstood, thats a bummer. However, try and spend the time wisely, buy yourself a liter of fresh pigs blood, find yourself some gently sloping ground and pour the blood out on it and see what happens.

      I genuinely cannot see what your problem is accepting that blood is a liquid that will run due to gravity.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

        I genuinely cannot see what your problem is accepting that blood is a liquid that will run due to gravity.
        Maybe you should have mentioned a surface slope to him Fish.

        Michael Richards

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

          If you feel misunderstood, thats a bummer. However, try and spend the time wisely, buy yourself a liter of fresh pigs blood, find yourself some gently sloping ground and pour the blood out on it and see what happens.

          I genuinely cannot see what your problem is accepting that blood is a liquid that will run due to gravity.
          You've just replied in effect to my post #100, but quoted my post #104.

          Either you've just made a very rare mistake, or we all just got a glimpse of your dodgy side.
          Andrew's the man, that is not blamed for nothing

          Comment


          • Im curious.....IF Liz Stride is not the first of 2 "Jack" victims that night, then the often used excuse for seeing greater injury to Kate than Annie seems flattened. If he wasnt frustrated by some interruption in Berner Street, ...something that there is no evidence for, then why do we see escalated injuries anyway?
            Michael Richards

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
              Im curious.....IF Liz Stride is not the first of 2 "Jack" victims that night, then the often used excuse for seeing greater injury to Kate than Annie seems flattened. If he wasnt frustrated by some interruption in Berner Street, ...something that there is no evidence for, then why do we see escalated injuries anyway?
              As has been explained SO MANY TIMES before, an interruption could have taken place for which there is no evidence. The sound of a door opening or a cessation of singing as examples. Or simply paranoia knowing that he was in a dangerous location. None of these things would leave behind evidence. You somehow want the killer to leave behind a note saying "I intended to mutilate her but I was interrupted and I ran off."

              As for the escalated injuries, frustration is simply one possible explanation and has never been put forth as the only possible explanation.

              c.d.
              Last edited by c.d.; 10-24-2020, 04:58 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post

                You've just replied in effect to my post #100, but quoted my post #104.

                Either you've just made a very rare mistake, or we all just got a glimpse of your dodgy side.
                If it is truly a glimpse of my dodgy side, Id like to take a look at it too. Ive never seen it before. Please let me know!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by c.d. View Post

                  As for the escalated injuries, frustration is simply one possible explanation and has never been put forth as the only possible explanation.

                  c.d.
                  Escalating damage was always a very typical trait of serial murder. There does not have to be any further explanation than a more and more brazen killer combined with an urge to explore.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by c.d. View Post

                    As has been explained SO MANY TIMES before, an interruption could have taken place for which there is no evidence. The sound of a door opening or a cessation of singing as examples. Or simply paranoia knowing that he was in a dangerous location. None of these things would leave behind evidence. You somehow want the killer to leave behind a note saying "I intended to mutilate her but I was interrupted and I ran off."

                    As for the escalated injuries, frustration is simply one possible explanation and has never been put forth as the only possible explanation.

                    c.d.
                    Sorry, we are talking about someone who killed and mutilated a woman in an open ended street on the sidewalk, and the same one who kills a woman then spends time over her extracting organs despite the growing daylight, 17 people living in the house he is outside, and numerous windows overlooking the site?

                    When did he get stage fright I wonder? Where was his paranoia on his very first murder in Bucks Row, or in the backyard of Hanbury?

                    Now you have reasons to suspect he would not be easily frightened, maybe unaware how risky his situation was, and that there is no evidence AT ALL that any kind of interruption took place to hinder or end his assault? Is that enough...or do you propose that he lost his nerve between Early Sept and the end of Sept?
                    Michael Richards

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

                      Escalating damage was always a very typical trait of serial murder. There does not have to be any further explanation than a more and more brazen killer combined with an urge to explore.
                      Not if you accept any old serial killer premise and ignore the evidence before you instead. There is escalation from Polly to Annie, its called DE-escalation when including Stride.
                      Michael Richards

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

                        Sorry, we are talking about someone who killed and mutilated a woman in an open ended street on the sidewalk, and the same one who kills a woman then spends time over her extracting organs despite the growing daylight, 17 people living in the house he is outside, and numerous windows overlooking the site?

                        When did he get stage fright I wonder? Where was his paranoia on his very first murder in Bucks Row, or in the backyard of Hanbury?

                        Now you have reasons to suspect he would not be easily frightened, maybe unaware how risky his situation was, and that there is no evidence AT ALL that any kind of interruption took place to hinder or end his assault? Is that enough...or do you propose that he lost his nerve between Early Sept and the end of Sept?
                        So all situations are exactly the same and his mental state is exactly the same in every situation? Sorry, but I don't buy into the notion of a robotic Jack.

                        And do you even consider any idea that might go against one of your theories? Or do you simply dismiss them all?

                        c.d.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by c.d. View Post

                          So all situations are exactly the same and his mental state is exactly the same in every situation? Sorry, but I don't buy into the notion of a robotic Jack.

                          And do you even consider any idea that might go against one of your theories? Or do you simply dismiss them all?

                          c.d.
                          To your second point, when I hear a good one Ill let you know, and on the first, the killer of Polly then Annie repeated all he did in the first murder...from the locale...outdoors, to the victimology, middle aged strangers alone... to the attack specifics, double throat cuts, to the positioning of the body, the pulling up of clothing, and then he mutilated the abdomens. Why you choose to ignore 2 almost identical attacks inside 2 weeks and all the information that can be gleaned by virtue of that repetition is beyond me cd, I suppose you and the man Fishing for something would rather he be a morphing all encompassing all methodologies on the table super killer...the Moriarty of the East End. The master criminal who kills in almost every way conceivable, for reasons that are unknown, and for over a decade. But one that might get scared if he hears a door open....

                          Well, Polly and Annies killer killed them precisely the same way, so he could mutilate their abdomens, and if that is not obviously present in future alleged victims, then they likely werent his.
                          Michael Richards

                          Comment


                          • Whether the injuries escalate depends on which murders you group as being by "Jack the Ripper", ie the same person.

                            I would say that Polly Nichol's murder was something of a de-escalation compared to Martha Tabram's. I know many people do not consider Martha to be a victim of JTR, but she seems to fit more than Stride, in regards to her injuries at least.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

                              If it is truly a glimpse of my dodgy side, Id like to take a look at it too. Ive never seen it before. Please let me know!
                              You must be holding the hologram too still. Try moving it around a bit.
                              Andrew's the man, that is not blamed for nothing

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by c.d. View Post

                                As has been explained SO MANY TIMES before, an interruption could have taken place for which there is no evidence. The sound of a door opening or a cessation of singing as examples. Or simply paranoia knowing that he was in a dangerous location. None of these things would leave behind evidence. You somehow want the killer to leave behind a note saying "I intended to mutilate her but I was interrupted and I ran off."
                                The situation with both the door and the singing was described by members of the club - Mrs Diemschitz and Julius Minsky, respectively.
                                These members were quoted in an earlier post in this thread - https://forum.casebook.org/forum/rip...096#post744096

                                The appearance of the victim, after the killer had supposedly been interrupted by paranoia or whatever, and fled the scene, is quite astonishing...

                                PC Lamb: I scarcely could see her boots. She looked as if she had been laid quietly down. Her clothes were not in the least rumpled.

                                The cut to the throat was on the same side as that which she lay...

                                Dr Blackwell: The incision in the neck commenced on the left side, 2in. below the angle of the jaw, and almost in a direct line with it. It nearly severed the vessels on the left side, cut the windpipe completely in two, and terminated on the opposite side 1in. below the angle of the right jaw, but without severing the vessels on that side.

                                There was nary a drop of blood on the wall...

                                DI Reid: I minutely examined the wall near where the body was found, but could find no spots of blood.

                                Yet there was some blood on the ground...

                                Dr Blackwell: Some of the blood had been trodden about near to where the body was lying.

                                Somehow all this and more is compatible with a killer who is interrupted and leaves prematurely.
                                Andrew's the man, that is not blamed for nothing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X