X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rookie Detective
    started a topic Lechmere validity

Lechmere validity

Of all the known credible suspects; am i correct in stating that Lechmere is the only one thus far who can be directly connected to an actual murder site?

i am aware that the jury is still out regarding Lechmere, with some being pro-Lechmere and others anti-Lechmere in terms of his validity as a suspect, but maybe looking closer at him will help to establish a more conclusive argument for either viewpoint respectively.

I've been trying to connect Lechmere to another victim, working of course with an open mind and on the basis of following where my research takes me.

What better place to start than with a suspect who was actually present at one of the murders!

so... pro & anti Lechmereians, open minded thoughts and theories please?

the rookie detective

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by FrankO View Post
    Indeed Abby, it's about as amazing how lucky Lechmere was if he was the killer.
    Yes! Either way!

Leave a comment:

• FrankO
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

hi el
    yeah those look good for escape routes and apparently also not to run into one of the police. man he was lucky.

heard lech and bolted before lech saw or even heard him
    picked the correct escape route
    didn't run into any of the police
    lech and paul didn't see the neck cut
    nor yell bloody murder
    ripper missed neils beat
    by the time lech/paul reach mizzen and neil also finds the body, the ripper is well on his way safely away from the scene.

what did sugden say? the luck always ran with the ripper. and the police officer (forgotwho)- I am amazed at the mans elusiveness.

it really is amazing.
    Indeed Abby, it's about as amazing how lucky Lechmere was if he was the killer.

Leave a comment:

• Harry D
    replied
    nor yell bloody murder
    ripper missed neils beat
    by the time lech/paul reach mizzen and neil also finds the body, the ripper is well on his way safely away from the scene.
    If he wasn't lucky, we wouldn't be talking about him today.

Leave a comment:

• Elamarna
    replied

hi el
    yeah those look good for escape routes and apparently also not to run into one of the police. man he was lucky.

nor yell bloody murder
    ripper missed neils beat

what did sugden say? the luck always ran with the ripper. and the police officer (forgotwho)- I am amazed at the mans elusiveness.

it really is amazing.
    i think there is a very good chance that the killer had left sometime before Lech arrived, if it wasn't him, that is.
    And i am not going to exclude him,i think its highly unlikely, but he cannot be ruled out.

i think most serial killer probably are very lucky, thats how they get away with it often.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

or Court Street at a push, but i do prefer Woods Buildings.

Steve
    hi el

nor yell bloody murder
    ripper missed neils beat

it really is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Elamarna
    replied

If Neil was actually in the upper part of Queen Ann Street when Lechmere & Paul passed Queen Ann St. on their way to Mizen, then my guess would be that Neil was somewhere in Thomas Street when the Ripper left Nichols' body on hearing Lechmere at the Brady Street end. The most sensible route would seem via Wood's Buildings into Whitechapel Road. Since no alarm would be raised for at least a minute or so before Lechmere would reach the body, there would be no reason for the Ripper to be 'detected' either during that time and after that he would be quite safely in Whitechapel Road.
    or Court Street at a push, but i do prefer Woods Buildings.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Cogidubnus
    replied
    And after examination of all the alternatives, Wood's Buildings is indeed one of Steve's more favoured routes...

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry D View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	1069410.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.6 KB ID:	712060

Oooo, that's got Ripper escape written all over it!

Credit Richard Deziel @ JTRForums
    hi frank and harry
    thanks! and yes it does

Leave a comment:

• Harry D
    replied

If Neil was actually in the upper part of Queen Ann Street when Lechmere & Paul passed Queen Ann St. on their way to Mizen, then my guess would be that Neil was somewhere in Thomas Street when the Ripper left Nichols' body on hearing Lechmere at the Brady Street end. The most sensible route would seem via Wood's Buildings into Whitechapel Road. Since no alarm would be raised for at least a minute or so before Lechmere would reach the body, there would be no reason for the Ripper to be 'detected' either during that time and after that he would be quite safely in Whitechapel Road.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1069410.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.6 KB ID:	712060

Oooo, that's got Ripper escape written all over it!

Credit Richard Deziel @ JTRForums

Leave a comment:

• FrankO
    replied
    so where were the police then at the moment(lets go with 3:40 ) lech scared off the ripper and he made his escape undetected by anyone? and what his most likely escape route?
    Last edited by FrankO; 06-04-2019, 09:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cogidubnus
    replied
    so where were the police then at the moment(lets go with 3:40 ) lech scared off the ripper and he made his escape undetected by anyone? and what his most likely escape route?
    There's a very interesting breakdown of just this in Steve's brand new (today) book...

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Rogan
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry D View Post
    Couldn't some create an animated reconstruction of Lech/police/killer's movements?
    There is this one, but it needs expanding a bit...

https://www.casebook.org/victims/polly.crossneil.html

Leave a comment:

• Harry D
    replied
    Couldn't some create an animated reconstruction of Lech/police/killer's movements?

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X