No announcement yet.

From Hull -Hohoho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff, are you thinking of Eric Idle's Rutland Weekend Television?

Comment

Yes , is that in Hull? thought it was..

Pirate

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
        Stephenson was not alive when his wife died, he was already dead, are you suggesting that Stephenson faked the death certificate of his wife from beyond the grave?

On Annie Stephenson's death certificate it states "Widow of Donston Stephenson, newspaper contributor" How can that possibly be read any other way than being his former wife?
        Stephenson was not residing with his wife at the time of the 1911 census, are you suggesting that Stephenson faked the census return for this period?

Stephenson never once admited to killing his wife, Cremers told O'Donnell that story, in the 1935, almost 50 years after the fact, are you suggesting that second hand witness testimony passed on almost 50 years after the fact is more reliable than primary sources?

Hull Customs House records from the 1860's suggest Stephenson was treated by Dr Kelburn King for matters pertaining to the brain, Stephenson was in the London Hospital for Neur(a/o)sthenia, a brain related condition, and a year later for Chloralism, caused by medication to stop his delirium tremens. According to the primary sources, Stephenson was a very ill man, are you suggesting he faked this illness, hoodwinking the staff at the London Hospital, and gained admittance to a bed, that cost the underfunded hospital, on false pretences?

Stephenson never once admitted in any of his stories/articles that he had meetings with prostitutes, this myth came from two places, the first of which is in the O'Donnell Manuscript, when Vittoria Cremers discusses Stephenson's "Dead or Alive" story, almost 50 years after the fact, mistakingly claiming that the events took place in London, when Stephenson claims Hull, and she claims it was a prostitute named "Ada", when Stephenson claims it was a lady called "Louise"!
        Secondly, Melvin Harris wrote that Stephenson had contracted "VD" from the "Veritable Life He Leads" which is alleged to appear in the Hull Customs House records, no such claim exists!

If your from Hull you will have seen my work on Stephenson, Local History and the Paranormal appear in the Hull Advertiser on a regular basis, you will have seen me appear in the Hull Daily Mail, and will have noticed the research I have donated to the local heritage centre at Carnegie Library.

That said, we do seem to change location on a weekly basis, Humberside, East Yorkshire, East Riding, East Riding of Yorkshire, no wonder no one outside of Hull know's where we are!

DOH! I've just spent the better part of an hour answering this and the flipping reply vanished when I tried to send it. Said I wasn't logged in when I was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the trimmed version.

Yes, it looks like he didn't kill his wife, you are right.

Doesn't matter if he was ill before or after the killings.

"Neurasthenia is a psycho-pathological term first used by George Miller Beard in 1869 to denote a condition with symptoms of fatigue, anxiety, headache, impotence, neuralgia and depressed mood.[1] It is currently a diagnosis in the World Health Organisation's International Classification of Diseases, and in the Chinese Classification of Mental Disorders under the translation 'shenjing shuairuo'"

Doesn't sound that bad. Easily faked too. Doesn't mean he faked all his other conditions in the 60s and after the killings.
        Headaches and serial killers go to together. That's a tick in the box for him being the killer. Maybe the brain problems twenty years earlier had something to do with it. Maybe he had a fall? brain damage and serial killers, another commonality.

The only real impediment to him being the ripper is him getting in and out of the hospital. Do we have a floorplan?

He is the oddest character in all of this. Maybe that proves he isn't the killer though. I think he was odd intentionally. He was getting noticed on purpose. The writing for the papers was to get his name in history and connected to all this. I think there is more to him. and Santa's house is it for me.

I notice he made his allegation about Morgan Davies on Boxing day. Another clue? I think he planned to kill right up to xmas, but got sick of it. The condition of Kelly shows that he was perhaps losing it.

Comment

Where are you going ? said Milder to Malder,
          Oh where are you going ? said Fessel to Foe,
          I'm going to hunt the cutty wren said Milder to Malder,
          I'm going to hunt the cutty wren said John the Rednose.
          And what will you do wi' it ? said Milder to Malder,
          And what will you do wi' it ? said Fessel to Foe,
          I'll put it in a box said Milder to Malder,
          I'll put it in a box said John the Rednose.

Comment

The name Roslyn. It could so easily be translated as "red lines". An apt name describing his playing of the puzzle HOUSE OF SANTA.

But the relation to horses is an odd one too. Hobby horses. Robby horses. Robin Goodfellow. Rahab, the oldest name of evil in the bible, was it not? Also a whore in the bible. The book of revelations has a serpent killing a whore. Rahab. Hob Rob. Hob Goblin. Mob. Mabus.

I FEEL these are clues.

Comment

"In Jericho, a prostitute (Biblical commenator Rashi claims she was a food saleswoman) named Rahab assisted Israelite spies by hiding them from the local authorities. The spies, in return for her protection, promised to save her and her family during the planned military invasion as long as she fulfilled her part of the deal by keeping the details of the contact with them secret and leaving a sign on her residence that would be a marker for the advancing soldiers to avoid. She keeps her word by hiding the spies when the city guard came to her house looking for them; they kept their word by sparing her family after taking the city: they recognized Rahab's house by a red cord hanging from her window. After the people of Israel conquered Canaan she left prostitution, joined the Jewish people, and became a respectable married woman. She is the subject of a discussion in one section of the Talmud."

Red cord/ Red line Roslyn.

Comment

"Rahab is mentioned in the Talmud and the Old Testament, and its etymology is given as "noise", "tumult" and "arrogance".[citation needed]

This name originally designated the primordial abyss, the water-dragon of darkness and chaos, and so comparable to Leviathan and Tiamat. Rahab later became a particular demon, inhabitant of the sea, especially associated with the Red Sea, in this case sometimes associated with Leviathan.[citation needed]

This name was also applied to Egypt, and the destruction of the Pharaoh after the Exodus of the Israelites from that country, was compared with the slaying of Rahab, perhaps a late corruption of Rahab slaying the Pharaoh (the Red Sea drowning his troops) (Isaiah 51:9-10)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahab_(demon)

Comment

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns [see Rev 12:3 ], and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This beast devours the whore of Babylon. Babylondon?

Comment

I have found a strange thing in the writings of D'onston.

This "NIKH-Victoria!"

What does it refer to? An examination of Mrs Woodhull? Yet the NIKH makes no sense. In full...

NIKH-Victoria! The name is prophetic. Already it is on the lips of the vanguard. Soon it will echo all along the line.

By this sign conquer. Such the phrase
                    Which turns to gain a seeming loss;
                    When, in the antique pagan days,
                    The eagle quailed before the cross.

Once more behold the wondrous change
                    The flag floats white o'er boundless lands,
                    And still, 'mid mystic signs and strange,
                    The ancient legend NIKH stands.

Victoria, see us bending low
                    While dawns the crucial Ninety-three,
                    "The royal banners, forward go"
                    To hail thy bright Epiphany.

Comment

If we take the H in the triangle to be the London Hospital where Donston was staying, then it makes sense. The N could be Nicholls and the K kelly. The I could be a capital L or and I. L for liz Stride? Or I for interrupted. The ripper was interrupted during the killing of Stride. But the layout is not accurate, we need to turn it around and inside out. The pyramid makese sense then.

Also, NIKH could point to Nikolaus. The House of Santa Claus. The first line being "This is the House of Nicholaus"

A wheel of fire ; a never-settirg sun ;
                      A lava flood which shall for ever run ;
                      A healing balm ; and a devoring sword :

Healing balm? Hospital? Devouring sword? obvious. Kelly looked to be devoured. That is the word used in Revelations when the beast devours the whore of Babylon.
                      A wheel of fire? The square with the cross in the house of santa forms the alchemical EYE OF FIRE, especially as it is tipped over from the conventional viewpoint on the map.

Comment

It seems NIKH is the greek spelling of Nike, the Goddess of victory. But why lay it out on a pyramid like that?

Didn't Nike sacrifice a bull? Taurus. Tau triadelta.

Mithras also sacrificed the bull. Mithras. Mitre square.
                        Last edited by albie; 06-11-2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I have been trawling through Roslyn Donston's unbelievable stories for clues and he has a scene with a mix up between the name Louise and lewis.

Hmmm.

A NOVEL FORM OF CRYSTAL GAZING.

One of the things which most impressed me was that she poured water from a calabash into a little paraffin, scooped by her hands in the soft earth, but this was nothing but water, I satisfied myself by the taste. Telling me to kneel down and gaze steadfastly on the surface of the water, she told me to call any person whom I might wish to see, and here a rather curious point arose. She insisted upon having the name first. I gave her the name of a relative Lewis, which she repeated after me three times to get it fixed correctly on her memory. In repeating her incantation, a few minutes afterwards, she pronounced the word " Louise," though I did not pay much attention to it at the time. When, however, her wand waved over the water, evolving clouds of luminous smoke, I saw distinctly reflected in it, after those clouds had passed away, the face and form of a relative of mine standing in front of the audience, evidently reciting some composition. I told her that she had made a mistake. I did not acknowledge to hate seen anything for some time. At last I told her that it was the wrong person; then, naturally, argument followed. She insisted that I said Louise. However, at last I taught her the correct pronunciation of Lewis, and I saw the man I wanted sitting with his feet elevated above his head, more Americana, and calmly puffing his pipe while reading the letter. I need scarcely say that I verified the time at which these things occurred, and in both instances I found then, allowing for the difference in longitude, absolutely and exactly correct

I feel this name is important as Lewis Diemshitz almost caught him in the act. Also, I believe the novel and play of Jeckyll and Hyde sparked him off, as it was written by someone with almost the same name Robert Stephenson/Robert Stevenson. The name of Louis being the difference. Donston also accounts a tale of a ghostly girlfriend called Louise. To be interrupted by a man with such a name would have meant something to the mad doctor, I think.

The witch doctor in the story wears an odd garment...

"Across her bare bosom was a wide scarf or baldrick made of scarlet cloth, on which were fastened four rows of what appeared like large Roman pearls, of the size of a large walnut. These apparent pearls, how-ever, were actually human intestines, bleached to a pearly whiteness, inflated, and constricted at short intervals so as to make a series of little bladders."

I don't need to point out that intestines are vital to all this.

All leads to my theory on the man...

For any suspect discussion not pertaintaining to a particular or listed suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by albie View Post
                            By this sign conquer. Such the phrase
                            Which turns to gain a seeming loss;
                            When, in the antique pagan days,
                            The eagle quailed before the cross.

Once more behold the wondrous change
                            The flag floats white o'er boundless lands,
                            And still, 'mid mystic signs and strange,
                            The ancient legend NIKH stands.

Victoria, see us bending low
                            While dawns the crucial Ninety-three,
                            "The royal banners, forward go"
                            To hail thy bright Epiphany.

Roslyn D'Onston
                            The standard of Constantine became a lost relic of history with no sign or clue to its whereabouts for 1500 years until a Black Magician named Roslyn D’Onston heard a story from a cacciatore of the Alps while he was in Italy fighting with Garibaldi. The Sacred Flagstick had followed the path of the Holy Grail to London. He had a lead in the name Righi. He made inquiries everywhere for people named Righi. He had some interesting results with the name Righy, including a descendant who composed music for operettas that told stories of magical objects. He went to the opera to view these performances and came away convinced that he was on the right track. He hired a lovely servant girl to spy on this fellow but she only got pregnant by him which led to her dismissal, her downfall and descent into the East End and a life of depravity and hunger as a Whitechapel unfortunate about to die at the hands of an unknown fiend, although some would say she evaded the killer’s knife and disappeared. The Freemasons got wind of Roslyn’s inquiries regarding the flagstick because the composer was a fellow lodge member and they had Roslyn committed to the London Hospital for psychological reasons. Delirium tremens, they called it. Tremendous delirium. Roslyn had fallen, knocked down by the Freemason, only to land in the same neighbourhood as the unfortunate he had hired to spy on the Mason. Now all he had were his books by his favorite author, Robert Louis Stephenson. The latest book would give him all the inspiration he needed to arise from the gutters of London. Robert Louis Stevenson published Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde and Roslyn was at it, living the Hyde story as Jack the Ripper. Five murders in three months, all prostitutes and all five victims mutilated in the style of Masonic ritual. Who could it be? A Freemason? The murders were committed in the shape of a Vesica Pisces and one murder was in Mitre Square. So you see the killer must be Roslyn getting his revenge on the Freemasons.
                            J.R. and the Stickman, Scribd.com

Comment

Working...
                            X