No announcement yet.

From Hull -Hohoho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joking aside, I am very serious about this theory. Study the pattern of the kills and The House of Santa Claus. Connect it to Tau Tria Delta. It fits. It sounds ridiculous and too good to be true, I know. But I really do think this guy went around thinking he was santa! or entertained it as a delusion for some time. He believe he got to know these women and gave them gifts to lure them in. He killed Nichols first on purpose. Possibly even Kelly last on purpose. He knew both these women. The others were incidental.

I demand the attention of Melvin Harris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Albie,

If he was Santa, why didn't I get a uterus for Christmas?

Mike
      huh?

Comment

Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
        He probably used Rudolph's red nose to light the way as he cut up the victims,hence the speed of removing the organs in 'supposed' darkness.

I already thought of that.

D'onston's dead wife was called Anne DEARY too. He would have loved that link to his delusion.

Also, Santa had 8 reindeer. 1888 was a good year then.
        Last edited by albie; 06-09-2009, 01:13 PM.

Comment

D'Onston was in hospital during this time though and would have had great trouble getting in and out,doesn't that dent your theory Albie ?

Comment

Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
            D'Onston was in hospital during this time though and would have had great trouble getting in and out,doesn't that dent your theory Albie ?
            Santa can fly, man!

Mike
            huh?

Comment

It has been pointed out that the security was notoriously lax over the weekend at the hospital, when all the kills occured. I also think he was disguising himself. Wouldn't surprise me if he did a Bundy and had his hand in a sling or something, to calm his kills. No evidence for that though.

He probably had a flat in the area, close by, for changing clothes.

Also possible that Donston was not the killer and simply figured out the pattern and gave himself a name to fit.

Comment

He certainly was in contact with the police but there are too many things against him being the Ripper himself,but yes,he certainly could have figured out a pattern from where he was.
                Mike Covell is the best man to speak to about D'onston,he studies him all the time..

Comment

Originally posted by albie View Post
                  I already thought of that.

D'onston's dead wife was called Anne DEARY too. He would have loved that link to his delusion.
                  Some facts,

Annie Deary outlived Robert D'Onston Stephenson, her death certificate was found by David Knott, who also found her in the 1911 Census!

Stephenson was in the London Hospital during all of the murders.

Stephenson wrote a few articles about Black Magic, but wrote an entire book on religion.

Hull is in East Yorkshire, and has not been in Humberside for some years!
                  Last edited by Mike Covell; 06-09-2009, 01:43 PM.
                  Regards Mike

Comment

What happened to Rutland? Perhaps thats where the Rain deer were kept?

Pirate

PS re-pattern..any pattern..Jack the Ripper did not choose the murder locations. They were chosen for him by the victims. They are simply random places in a small local', nothing more.
                    Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 06-09-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                      Some facts,

Annie Deary outlived Robert D'Onston Stephenson, her death certificate was found by David Knott, who also found her in the 1911 Census!

Stephenson was in the London Hospital during all of the murders.

Stephenson wrote a few articles about Black Magic, but wrote an entire book on religion.

Hull is in East Yorkshire, and has not been in Humberside for some years!
                      As far as I'm aware the death certificate has not been 100% proven to be his wife's. As for a census. It was up to Donston to supply the time of his wife's death. He could have killed her earlier and told people about it later. How was a census taken? A form filled in through the mail? Easily messed with.

Show me that Donston could not have escaped the hospital five times in the months that he was there. Floorplans. Numbers of wardens. Locked doors. Windows. Gate keepers. Heights of walls. Show me that the protocols of security were not easily broken.

It does not seem a tad contradictory that a man would be a black magician then a writer of Christian text? This proves a changable man. It proves a big change in philosophy around the time of the ripper killings. Like a failed spell?

As for the Humberside thing. Are you suggesting I do not reside in Hull? Or that I am so addled in the brain department that I did not notice the change over? Because I assure you it is the latter and not the former.
                      Last edited by albie; 06-09-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Hmm, getting Nichols into position would be a problem. If he wanted her apt name to be involved in the pattern too. But then he did have the luck of the devil.

Im certain he had no problem getting whores into position, seeing as there were so many of them and he could hang about in the general area of the points of the pattern. Only Eddowes needed to be exact. Maybe he did move the bodies.

Comment

Alibie,
                          See this thread i created about the 'possibility' of Nicholls being moved...

Comment

All the victims were murdered where their bodies were found.

Given Nichol's last siting Osbourne st its most probable that she met her killer on the main Road, Whitechapel Rd and took him to a quiet place in Bucks Row..

You cant help wondering if she was hoping the gates would not be locked?

Pirate

Comment

Originally posted by albie View Post
                              As far as I'm aware the death certificate has not been 100% proven to be his wife's. As for a census. It was up to Donston to supply the time of his wife's death. He could have killed her earlier and told people about it later. How was a census taken? A form filled in through the mail? Easily messed with.

Show me that Donston could not have escaped the hospital five times in the months that he was there. Floorplans. Numbers of wardens. Locked doors. Windows. Gate keepers. Heights of walls. Show me that the protocols of security were not easily broken.

It does not seem a tad contradictory that a man would be a black magician then a writer of Christian text? This proves a changable man. It proves a big change in philosophy around the time of the ripper killings. Like a failed spell?

As for the Humberside thing. Are you suggesting I do not reside in Hull? Or that I am so addled in the brain department that I did not notice the change over? Because I assure you it is the latter and not the former.
                              Stephenson was not alive when his wife died, he was already dead, are you suggesting that Stephenson faked the death certificate of his wife from beyond the grave?

On Annie Stephenson's death certificate it states "Widow of Donston Stephenson, newspaper contributor" How can that possibly be read any other way than being his former wife?
                              Stephenson was not residing with his wife at the time of the 1911 census, are you suggesting that Stephenson faked the census return for this period?

Stephenson never once admited to killing his wife, Cremers told O'Donnell that story, in the 1935, almost 50 years after the fact, are you suggesting that second hand witness testimony passed on almost 50 years after the fact is more reliable than primary sources?

Hull Customs House records from the 1860's suggest Stephenson was treated by Dr Kelburn King for matters pertaining to the brain, Stephenson was in the London Hospital for Neur(a/o)sthenia, a brain related condition, and a year later for Chloralism, caused by medication to stop his delirium tremens. According to the primary sources, Stephenson was a very ill man, are you suggesting he faked this illness, hoodwinking the staff at the London Hospital, and gained admittance to a bed, that cost the underfunded hospital, on false pretences?

Stephenson never once admitted in any of his stories/articles that he had meetings with prostitutes, this myth came from two places, the first of which is in the O'Donnell Manuscript, when Vittoria Cremers discusses Stephenson's "Dead or Alive" story, almost 50 years after the fact, mistakingly claiming that the events took place in London, when Stephenson claims Hull, and she claims it was a prostitute named "Ada", when Stephenson claims it was a lady called "Louise"!
                              Secondly, Melvin Harris wrote that Stephenson had contracted "VD" from the "Veritable Life He Leads" which is alleged to appear in the Hull Customs House records, no such claim exists!

If your from Hull you will have seen my work on Stephenson, Local History and the Paranormal appear in the Hull Advertiser on a regular basis, you will have seen me appear in the Hull Daily Mail, and will have noticed the research I have donated to the local heritage centre at Carnegie Library.

That said, we do seem to change location on a weekly basis, Humberside, East Yorkshire, East Riding, East Riding of Yorkshire, no wonder no one outside of Hull know's where we are!
                              Regards Mike

Comment

Your in RUTLAND....didnt monty Python make a program about it?

Pirate

Comment

Working...
                                X