Why William Henry Bury may have been Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    What I object to is the constant use of double standards evident in arguments:

If cannibalism was Jack the Ripper's motive, and there is a good chance that it is, then Bury is out, completely​“

I call out to every single poster on this site. Can any poster point to one solitary hint or suggestion that Kosminski was a cannibal?

We all know that the answer to that is a resounding ‘no.’

Therefore, Baron should be quite happy to state:

“If cannibalism was Jack the Ripper’s motive, and there is a good chance that it is, then Kosminski is out, completely.”

In the interest of fair-mindedness of course.
    Even the staunchest of Lechmereians stop short of calling him a cannibal...
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• I think evidence of Cannibalism would rule out pretty much every Ripper suspect.

Comment

• Exactly. I’m just imagining a hypothetical situation maybe 5 years after the murders where a cold case investigation is going on. Can anyone imagine the police hearing about - 1) a man living locally, criminal background, violent, link to prostitutes, murdered a woman (yes his wife but still a woman) performed mutilations with a knife and then left London 2 months after the murder that the majority feel was the final one.
        And 2) man with no record of violence or criminality, appeared to live a respectable life, worked and supported his family, found a body on his route to work and 20 minutes before clocking on time, could have fled but stood waiting for a stranger to arrive, went with that stranger to talk to a Constable, showed up at the inquest.

Apparently if Chief Inspector Baron and certain others were in charge they would apparently be saying “well this violent murderer has to be the worst suspect I’ve ever heard of..but the guy who had never done anything wrong and behaved normally…..he’s obviously your man!”

Thats apparently how it works. No one knows who the killer was but Bury is several streets, a long hop bus journey, a considerable train ride and a sizeable walk ahead of Cross in terms of being a suspect. It’s like comparing Audley Harrison with Mike Tyson. Or my mate Phil (top break 23) with Ronnie O’Sullivan.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Yet.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

I'm waiting for the day they sub him in for Netley in the Royal Conspiracy on the grounds he named a son Albert Edward. It's only slightly more daft than the Ley Lines Theory.
            "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

Working...
            X