Why William Henry Bury may have been Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post
    Do you think Bury might have written the "From Hell" letter Herlock?!

The Baron
    I haven’t a clue if the letter was genuine or not or who wrote it. I can’t think of any way that letter points to or away from any suspect.

Why?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I haven’t a clue if the letter was genuine or not or who wrote it. I can’t think of any way that letter points to or away from any suspect.

Why?

Nothing, just some Buryians claim there are similarities between Bury's handwriting and this letter.

The author of this letter says he fried and eat the Kidney of his victim.

But Bury didn't eat anything of his wife, not even her small finger!

Anyone who believes the "From Hell" letter was written by the ripper, should erase the name Bury from his list.

I expect the usual trade mark of yours: We just don't know.

The Baron

Comment

Nothing, just some Buryians claim there are similarities between Bury's handwriting and this letter.

Anyone who believes the "From Hell" letter was written by the ripper, should erase the name Bury from his list.

The Baron

So you think it’s better to state that we know something that we can’t possibly know rather than be honest and admit that we don’t know?

You’ve just illustrated your entire approach to the subject Baron.

I’ll stick to the honest approach thanks.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

The Baron
          Ridiculous post. No one knows who wrote the "From Hell" letter. Even if it was written by Bury how would that down grade him as a suspect?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

No one knows who wrote the "From Hell" letter. Even if it was written by Bury how would that down grade him as a suspect?
            While it is true that no one knows who wrote the "From Hell" letter, even if it was written by Bury, it would not upgrade him as a suspect.
            It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. It shall be life. - Ten Bears

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. - Bladerunner

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• If cannibalism was Jack the Ripper's motive, and there is a good chance that it is, then Bury is out, completely.

Unless that after killing his wife, Bury noticed he was not that hungry..

Or maybe Ellen was not so appetizing.. ?!

-- "We just don't know"

The Baron

Comment

If cannibalism was Jack the Ripper's motive, and there is a good chance that it is, then Bury is out, completely.

Unless that after killing his wife, Bury noticed he was not that hungry..

Or maybe Ellen was not so appetizing.. ?!

-- "We just don't know"

The Baron
                I doubt cannibalism was the Ripper's motive though.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

While it is true that no one knows who wrote the "From Hell" letter, even if it was written by Bury, it would not upgrade him as a suspect.
                  Hi George

I never said Bury writing the From Hell letter would upgrade his status as a suspect. I just said it wouldnt downgrade him as a suspect.

Cheers John

Comment

I doubt cannibalism was the Ripper's motive though.

Great, so let's hear you man, tell us, inform us, remove this mist that blinds our eyes

What was the Ripper's motive?!

Why did he harvest victim's organs?

To smell them? To sell them?

The Baron

Comment

Great, so let's hear you man, tell us, inform us, remove this mist that blinds our eyes

What was the Ripper's motive?!

Why did he harvest victim's organs?

To smell them? To sell them?

The Baron
                      I think it likely the Ripper's motive was the ripping itself. Causing damage to the female body. I think the removal of organs was part of that.

Comment

I think it likely the Ripper's motive was the ripping itself. Causing damage to the female body. I think the removal of organs was part of that.

If you find yourself wondering where you did get that motive from, then you don't have to go too far, it is the one Fisherman, the defender of the torso-ripper himself, you are now in a good company.

The Baron

Comment

If you find yourself wondering where you did get that motive from, then you don't have to go too far, it is the one Fisherman, the defender of the torso-ripper himself, you are now in a good company.

The Baron
                          The notion that The Ripper's motive was that he liked to damage the female body is a very common one. I suspect that it predates Fisherman by 100 years.

Comment

The Baron
                            Lewis C has said it better than I could.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewis C View Post

The notion that The Ripper's motive was that he liked to damage the female body is a very common one. I suspect that it predates Fisherman by 100 years.
                              Exactly. The idea wasn't created by Fisherman, it's been the majority view from the moment it was first theorized that the deaths were a result of a serial killer. The question is the emotion behind the mutilations - lust, anger, disgust, something else?
                              "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• What I object to is the constant use of double standards evident in arguments:

If cannibalism was Jack the Ripper's motive, and there is a good chance that it is, then Bury is out, completely​“

I call out to every single poster on this site. Can any poster point to one solitary hint or suggestion that Kosminski was a cannibal?

We all know that the answer to that is a resounding ‘no.’

Therefore, Baron should be quite happy to state:

“If cannibalism was Jack the Ripper’s motive, and there is a good chance that it is, then Kosminski is out, completely.”

In the interest of fair-mindedness of course.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X