No announcement yet.

"Official Jack The Ripper Shop"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate? Nothing says romance like official Jack the Ripper chocolate.

Comment

Attendees at last year's conference also got a bar of Jack the Ripper chocolate (of different provenance).
      Some greedily ate it in one. I kept mine.

Is there romance in chocolate? Don't females often say they prefer chocolate to the other?

Comment

Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
        Attendees at last year's conference also got a bar of Jack the Ripper chocolate (of different provenance).
        Some greedily ate it in one. I kept mine.

Is there romance in chocolate? Don't females often say they prefer chocolate to the other?
        I once asked Marianne Faithful that question, but she refused to answer.

I will be in Spitalfields tomorrow and will pop my head into the shop to see what it has to offer.

Comment

You should have asked Mick Jagger not Marianne Faithful

Comment

You should have asked Mick Jagger not Marianne Faithful
            Could have been expensive, though. Think of all the chocolate that would fit in that mouth ...

The best,
            Fisherman

Comment

Wrong part of the anatomy for that reference.
              Maybe that urban myth isn't current in Sweden.

Comment

I thought it was known everywhere, bar Mars.

Comment

Anyway - tell Russell I recommended you.
                  He is selling a good guide book

Comment

I didn't see 'The London of Jack the Ripper: Then and Now' when I waa there. Must have got a supply in.

Comment

Rob,

I've already got it, natch. BTW your 'uber thread' was the reason I became so obsessive about Casebook in the first place. A lot of the nit-picking about times, motivations etc leaves me cold. Give me a nice moody image of Lavender Place any day.

Ed,

I'm still waiting for your book! It's on my Christmas list and if MrsB can't get it it will be socks again.

I will mention your name to Russell, though. Does he sell those blow ups of Mitre Square as posters, or are they just for decoration?

I don't get up to the Smoke much these days, but I have booked a short break in the Landmark Trust house on Princelet Street at the end at the end of Sept/early Oct. I'm taking some country cousins from deepest Norfolk to show them where their ancestors lived and I wanted to make sure I didn't look a complete twat by turning up at the wrong place. So it's a bit of a recce to remind myself where everything is.

MrB

Comment

Did you check the remainder bin?

Comment

Didn't know you had your book out yet Ed. I will check the bin for it next time I am passing.

Comment

The main book isn't Rob - I'm sure you will know about it when it is.

Comment

I can hardly contain my excitement.

Comment

The main book isn't Rob - I'm sure you will know about it when it is.
                                Main book? Is there a taster out there somewhere? If so, I want one!

MrB

Comment

Working...
                                X