No announcement yet.

"Official Jack The Ripper Shop"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those red boxes are either Ministerial Despatch Boxes indicating the presence of Lord Randolph Churchill in his Astrakhan coat - or a vile bootleg Kensey Fried Chicken outlet around the corner.
    Let's have an on-line poll. Where's Sally?

Comment

Originally posted by Lechmere View Post
      Those red boxes are either Ministerial Despatch Boxes indicating the presence of Lord Randolph Churchill in his Astrakhan coat - or a vile bootleg Kensey Fried Chicken outlet around the corner.
      Let's have an on-line poll. Where's Sally?
      I vote KFC I loooooooove Fried Chook. bootleg or not
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Yesterday, this to me looks distasteful but we'll see.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Caped man with top hat again.

I wish they'd stop furthering this commonplace stuff, it's getting old.
          ~ All perils, specially malignant, are recurrent - Thomas De Quincey ~

Comment

What is this place all about?

Comment

It's open! I popped in today and had quite a long chat with Russell who runs it. He seems a nice bloke. He had quite a good range of items. I wouldn't say its distastefully done. I think that the more outlets that open in the area the better as it is an important part of the tourist business for London and brings in wealth and foreign currency!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0677.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	220.8 KB
ID:	665569
              It also helps to increase knowledge and interest in this area of study.

Comment

G'day Lechmere

What do they sell?
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

T shirts, mugs, caps, hats, books, chocolate, pens, bags, a board game, that sort of stuff.

Comment

T shirts, mugs, caps, hats, books, chocolate, pens, bags, a board game, that sort of stuff.
                    Thanks mate was hoping for a bit more substance, but hope it goes well for him.
                    G U T

Comment

Some people are so naive.

Comment

They also sell facsimile covers of various issues of the Illustrated Police News, for more substance.
                        I have realised that Russell is, Russell Edwards, the guy who had the 'Eddowes Shawl', and wrote the forensic 'Hunting/Naming Jack the Ripper' book.

Comment

They also sell facsimile covers of various issues of the Illustrated Police News, for more substance.
                          I have realised that Russell is, Russell Edwards, the guy who had the 'Eddowes Shawl', and wrote the forensic 'Hunting/Naming Jack the Ripper' book.
                          But he doesn't sell any books?
                          G U T

Comment

I didn't notice his book but I did list 'books' as a category sold there.

Comment

Must get me one of those canvas organ-carrying bags!

Comment

Sorry mate,

I totally missed the word "books", I knew I was tired.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X