writing on the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milchmanuk View Post

do you think he obtained the missing key ?
    Reckon Mr Blotchy drugged Kelly and left the door unlocked for Sutton.
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Teaparty.svg.png
Views:	240
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	788868

Comment

• My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

we would also call that coshing at times gone by ,
          same as the word for brass ,money /unfortunate and so on.

Comment

we would also call that coshin at times gone by ,
            same as the word for brass ,money /unfortunate and so on.
            "brass neck " cocky ! also may of came from throat slashing

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

But it works the other way too Trevor.
              Right next to the entry was an open pit, surrounded by iron railings.
              The railings can be seen here.

We had the same in our first house. As you can see in the photo the lower window at ground level is bricked up, so was ours. But my point here is that the pit is something like 4-5 ft deep, and likely collects whatever rubbish blows around. The organs may have been down in that pit, we have no mention of the police searching it. At the time the police theory seems to have been that the rag was only used to wipe his hands, so no police bothered to look for spilled organs.

If, the killer was carrying the organs in the piece of apron, as I always believed, and threw the bundle at the doorway as he ran passed, they may have spilled out as the bundle hit the wall/archway and ended up down in that hole.
              It was not planted, it wasn't intentional, the bundle was thrown away into the doorway, in desperation as he may have seen an officer coming up the street. The fact there was some graffiti close by was irrelevant.
              I was only made aware of this image a few years back, and the railings were new to me.
              It certainly changes the scene from ones amagination of the crime scenes.
              It makes even more sense that the rag was left to be found.
              But if it wasnt meant to be found and just dropped / disposed by the killer without much thought, I would amagin there was a good chance the killer lived there.
              I know that apparently the police did some door to door enquiries, but we dont really know how thorough.
              It seemed just abit going as "through the motions".

Comment

• Originally posted by spyglass View Post

I was only made aware of this image a few years back, and the railings were new to me.
                It certainly changes the scene from ones amagination of the crime scenes.
                It makes even more sense that the rag was left to be found.
                But if it wasnt meant to be found and just dropped / disposed by the killer without much thought, I would amagin there was a good chance the killer lived there.
                I know that apparently the police did some door to door enquiries, but we dont really know how thorough.
                It seemed just abit going as "through the motions".
                was the railings there at the time of the find or are they new addition at a later date.

Comment

• Goulston Street
                  if you x zoom in you can see the writing inside the entrance !
                  yes i really know?

Comment

Goulston Street
                    if you x zoom in you can see the writing inside the entrance !
                    yes i really know?
                    this kinder makes it look like Jack done it !
                    what other conclusion could there be.

Comment

this kinder makes it look like Jack done it !
                      what other conclusion could there be.
                      Photoshop, you mean?
                      Regards, Jon S.

Comment

was the railings there at the time of the find or are they new addition at a later date.
                        I'm sure they were I ha e seen a other 1800's photo that shows them also.
                        The more common B/W known photos are at least 20 years after the event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

But it works the other way too Trevor.
                          Right next to the entry was an open pit, surrounded by iron railings.
                          The railings can be seen here.

We had the same in our first house. As you can see in the photo the lower window at ground level is bricked up, so was ours. But my point here is that the pit is something like 4-5 ft deep, and likely collects whatever rubbish blows around. The organs may have been down in that pit, we have no mention of the police searching it. At the time the police theory seems to have been that the rag was only used to wipe his hands, so no police bothered to look for spilled organs.

If, the killer was carrying the organs in the piece of apron, as I always believed, and threw the bundle at the doorway as he ran passed, they may have spilled out as the bundle hit the wall/archway and ended up down in that hole.
                          It was not planted, it wasn't intentional, the bundle was thrown away into the doorway, in desperation as he may have seen an officer coming up the street. The fact there was some graffiti close by was irrelevant.
                          That photo might be of the building " next door ", not where the GSG was found.
                          Last edited by DJA; 07-03-2022, 09:12 PM.
                          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

yes, it was, from a former murder squad detective no less.
                            Thanks Aethelwulf. It challenges credulity that she would/could do such a thing. To my mind there are three major (and imho quite obvious) stumbleing blocks to the theory of Catherine destroying the apron herself.

Helen x

Comment

• Originally posted by Parisi North Humber View Post

Thanks Aethelwulf. It challenges credulity that she would/could do such a thing. To my mind there are three major (and imho quite obvious) stumbleing blocks to the theory of Catherine destroying the apron herself.

Helen x
                              If she wasnt wearing an apron she could not have destroyed it, but she could have simply been in possession of two pieces of old apron which at some point in the past had come from an old apron

Comment

• Hi Trever, so are your saying that Catherine wasn't wearing her apron but was carrying a single bisected apron in her possesions that JTR took from her belongings used and then dumped?

Helen x

Comment

Working...
                                X