Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post
    Hi,

I don't think I have editing rights, but it might be interesting to add Joseph Issacs to "Little Paternoster Row" as he apparently lodged there a few days before Mary Kelly's murder, left after it (leaving behind a violin bow that he later retrieved), and was apparently arrested (for theft) with some suspicions of being connected to the murders as well. He also is described (in the news mind you) as being similar in appearance to Hutchinson's Astrakhan man. There's info here showing the news reports and so forth. In the news the street is just called "Paternoster Row", but the other details seem to point to Little Paternoster Row of the map.

- Jeff
    Added. Thanks.
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
    ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post

Added. Thanks.
      Thanks richardh! Since my original suggestion it has been shown that he was later cleared of involvement (apparently he was in jail for theft or something like that at the time of MJK's murder so could not have been involved). Still, in my view it's still worth including on the map given he was officially under police suspicions at the time.

- Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X